Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Why, why was it always him? Tsukiakara didn’t really like these convoy mission in where he had to met up with a genin from another country and together they deliver a shipment shrunken and kunai. This shipment was to go to the Village Hidden In the Waterfall which was directly due north. What made these missions really dangerous is that rouge ninja love to intercept these kinds of caravans. Tsukiakara sighed and looked yonder to see a young woman coming toward him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Naomi skipped over to the boy who would be her team mate for the time being, she hoped she could make friends with him, Tora her cat kept pace with her, the bells on her collar making a tinkling noise as she bounded up to the boy with Naomi "hello there" she giggled as the boy saw her and Tora leapt up onto her shoulders, Naomi scratched the spot under her chin which made her purr "are you Tsukiakara?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:24 pm

“Yes” He said with a smile. He was always fond of cats though his parents never let him keep one. “I assume the details of the mission or do I need to explain them?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:15 pm

"if you'd explain that would be great" Tora sensed no danger and leapt on Tsukiakaras head and purred, Naomi laughed and stroked the kittens head "I hope it's okay that Tora accompanies me, she always stays by my side and I promise she wont interfere" she vowed and Tora nuzzed his head
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:11 am

“It’s fine” Tsukiakara said as he petted the cat. He then pulled out a map and set it down on the ground. “We are here at the Village Hidden in the Valleys located in the center of the Land of Rivers. Our destination is the Village Hidden in the Waterfall directly to the north. When we are traveling we will most likely be attacked by rouge ninja wanting to get a hold of the supplies. Now there are two routes we can take. The first is cutting through the border of the Land of Fire. The other is to make our way to the Hidden Rain then the Hidden Grass and then the Waterfall. The second is a lot safer as there will be more ninja to slow down the rouges but it’s also longer.” He looked at his teammate. “I’ll let you decide.”
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 am

"I think we should do the second option" she voted, she didn't like anything to do with fire and with the village hidden in Rain she could manipulate water and so if a fight had to come she could be ready and more prepared for it, she stroked Tora silken fur as she stood up and acted professional for a change "any special abilities you'd care to share?" she enquired
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:55 am

“Well most my jutsus require special swords and blades.” He said as he unsheathed half of his side sword to show his teammate. The blade of the sword was glowing a bright blue color.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Naomi nodded and studied the sword curiously but quickly snapped out of her trance "as for me, I can breathe under water and have complete and utter control of water, so you see why i picked the second option" Tora purred suddenly and made a jump for Tsukiakaras head which she settled on and fell asleep with her tail dangling In his face "I'm terribly sorry" she giggled, it was a cute site to see the young boy and the black bundle of fur that could be mistaken for a small hat.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 am

“The cat’s fine, but I wouldn’t be touching my sword if I were you. Even one scratch can be fatal.” He then sheathed it back then reached his hand up to pet the kitten. “It can’t hurt the flesh or skin of any living thing. So what happens is that it will cut blood vessels. But without a wound the blood has no where to escape the body and it baisicly drowns the cells of body. I hopefully won’t have to use it.”
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:13 am

"so what your saying is that i get hit with the sword I should cut myself to make a wound so I don't die?" the swords anatomy was confusing and she tried to catch on as best she could, Toras tail twitched every so often but then lay dormant, still. Naomi petted her team mate on the back "come on let's get out of here and start our mission, um what are we delivering exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:18 am

“Your village, the Village Hidden in the Waterfall.” Tsukiakara said as he walked to the cart. It was a hand drawn one and it only fit one person to pull it at any given time. “Well I’m guess we’re ready” He said as he started to pull it. As they were walking Tsukiakara said, “Soo, How do you like the Land of Rivers so far?”
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Naomi smiled fondly at the surroundings "I love it, so many places to swim and hone my abilities" in truth Naomi loved any place with water, sometimes she felt that water was her true home, she just felt connected with it somehow. "do you want me to cart that?" she asked as the started walking near a river, she grinned at the splashing water, that was a good sign, if they got attacked she could react faster if she was near a water source.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:12 pm

“No I think I got it. And it’s a good that you like it. It’s a pretty beautiful country. Forests, mountains, rivers, lakes. There’s even a coast to the south.” Tsukiakara said as he continued to pull the cart. He could feel the cat had fallen asleep on his head but he didn’t mind. But unknown to Tsukiakara was that they were being followed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Naomi had currently switched from walking on foot to diving in the river and swimming alongside him "Hey Tsukiakara this is..." she stopped herself when she felt the water change a fraction to accommodate someone else "excuse me for a minute Tsukiakara, lady business calls" she giggled and dived under the water once more and backtracked till she could see the person, the woman was about 22 and had long wavy, blonde hair, Naomi kept hidden under the waves while the woman continued to follow the cart. At the speed and silence of which she moved Naomi knew it was a high ranking shinobi, Naomi was just lucky that she basically lived in water and could tell she was there by the changes in current.

Without saying a word Naomi quickly moved her hands in an ark like motion underwater and made a huge wave collapse over the ninja, she was sure that would be heard and soon her suspicions were concerned as three more rouge shinobi dived into the river and started swimming towards their team mate.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Tsukaiakara looked back when he heard the wave. “Shit” he cursed. He dropped the cart and put the sleeping cat on it. He drew his swords and got into a defense stance. If he rushed in to save his partner the rouges would have an opening to steal the cart. He just hoped she could take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Naomi surged through the water at an amazing speed and grabbed the first mans legs, dragging him underwater to the deepest bit and held him there till he lost concisness, she kicked her legs and tossed him to shore where he landed in a heap, he would stay like th for about two hours, she knew how long to hold someone under and not kill them, she surfaced through the water and automatically a man and a woman grabbed both of her arms and held her head under water trying to drown her, Naomi burst out laughing but played along and thrashed her arms and legs.

Meanwhile Tora had woken up and sensed that Naomi was in a battle, she sat up on her hind legs and meowed at Tsukiakara then did something exciting she used telepathy and suddenly a voice appeared inside Tsukiakara's head "go I'll take care of the cart" said the voice and Tora looked directly at Tsukiakara as if she knew what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Tsukaikara looked back. “Who said that.” he said as he looked around looking for the source of the voice. He then looked at Tora the cat. He then shook his head in misbelief.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Tora meowed and pointed in the direction of Naomi 'its Tora, now go, I'll explain later' Tora hissed impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Ok, this was weird but he listened to the hissing cat and charged to save his teammate. He started to clash blades with one of the rouges who didn’t go in the water. His opponent was strong. The rouge dodged every attack Tsukiakara threw him. But Tsukiakara matched his moves move for move.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Naomi lay still like she had lost consciousness and the man and woman let there grip go, the moment they did she surfaced and sent a power crushing wave at them "fools you can't drown one who lives and breathes water" she laughed as the man and woman got swept under the wave, she surfaced and as the man and woman did to she made a bubble of water envelop them and hold them captive until only there heads were out of water, they screamed curses and as Naomi watched them a man snuck up behind her and was about to slash his sword someone clashed swords with him, Naomi turned quickly and saw Tsukiakara attack the man.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 pm

The rouge made a move that Tsukaikara was unable to deflect. The blade sliced into Tsukiakara’s side. The move however left an opening in the rouge’s defense and Tsukaiakara took it. He stabbed the man in the heart killing him instantly. He then backed up and sheathed his swords. He then got on his knees and held his wound. It was worse then Tsukiakara first suspected and he was bleeding badly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Naomi kept the man and woman hostage in the bubble and ignored there vile threats, she rushed to his side and removed the hand then envolped his side wound in a bubble of water which stopped the bleeding, "just stay still I'll try and help" Naomi made the water turn healing and it slightly glowed before water splashed inside his wound "sorry if it stings but it will help" she promised.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 am

Just as she said it stung. But Tsukiakara endured the pain as she continued to heal him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 am

Naomi felt herself growing faint but summoned herself in a bubble of water until she was covered from head to toe in water, it was a beautiful sight as the water started to glow a beautiful ocean blue and Naomi a light pink Colour, the water was constantly swirling around, both her and Tsukiakara.

Soon it was done and Naomi released her hold on him "all finished" she said, even though she was under water her voice was clear as day, she rose, well made the water rise and kept the bubble on her "the only thing stopping me fainting is this water bubble, it supports me and keeps me awake" suddenly she looked around "wheres Tora, come on let's get back to the cart"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 am

Tsukiakara got up and followed the bubble girl. “So, umm, don’t mean to be rude or anything, but how does your cat speak?” He asked. He guess that it was the water rather then the girl that allowed her to stay in it so long so he didn’t ask about it. The cat however was a complete mystery to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next