Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:53 am

Naomi laughed lightly "so she spoke to you already" She thought for a moment before shaking her head "Mabey it's best if I let her explain" she walked back to the cart and as they neared Naomi saw the remnants of a fight, on the ground in front of the cart lay three unconscious bodies and Tora was still on the cart licking her paws "welcome back, I had a little trouble but I'm okay now" the voice echoed directly into there thoughts "hello my bundle of joy, can you please explain to Tsukiakara how you talk?" Tora nodded and leapt up onto the boys shoulder "I guess you could say I have the brain of a human with telepathic abilities, if I spoke normally, all you would hear is a meow, I've had this ability ever since I was a young kitten" she explained, that was the simplest explanation she could give without confusing him
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 am

“Well ok then” he said as he started to pet the kitten. “That was just the first of what’s going to be several attacks. We should continue as much as we can till nightfall” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Naomi nodded "Tora you stay with Tsukiakara, I'll stay in the river and stay beside you, and feel for any sneak attacks in the river" Naomi dived in the air, and did a graceful swan dive in the river, giggling at the same time
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Tsukiakara walked with the cat as Naomi swim up the river. It was several hours and the sun was beginning to set. Large rain clouds could be seen in the distance which was a very good sign they were getting close to the border. But soon the hour to set up camp had come.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Naomi leapt out and did a handspring from the water, landing next to Tsukiakara and Tora "time to set up camp i think" she said and pulled out a scroll, she bit her finger and swiped as slash of blood across it, in a poof of smoke it appeared as nothing had happened "okay, we have protection, we can rest easy" she smiled brightly and stroked Tora who jumped onto her shoulders purring as Naomi made the water fall from her body until she was completly dry.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Tsukiakara started to get a make shift bed ready. “What kind of a jutsu was that”. He asked It was obvious she cast some sort of a protective jutsu but Tsukiakara wanted to know a little more about it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:18 pm

She giggled and tapped her nose "thats my little secret, all you should know is that it will disable all jutsu's and alert me as soon as somebody comes withing a fifty mile radius" winking cheekily she laid sown a sleeping bag and yawned, Tora on the other hand lept down onto her makeshift bed and curled up on the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)   Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery. (nbird and Tora)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2