Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Grass

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Silent Grass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:14 am

Nagiko then did a secret hand sign that only he knew and he said "Lightning kunia." and lightning went into the kunia and probably started to shock Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:18 am

Amaya was shocked, again. Why was he continually shocking and un-shocking her. Can’t he take her to some jail or something?
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 am

Nagiko then kept up the shocking waiting for her to be paralized.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 am

The deed was done and she was once again paralyzed. When was her reinforcements going to come?
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 am

Nagiko then could tell she was paralyzed again and he picked her up and jumped up onto the house they were on a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Why was he moving her? What was he planning? These where all questions running through her head as he took her over to the other roof.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:13 am

Nagiko looked down at the woman and unparalized her using the unparalizing jutsu on her and said "try to speak as well as you can why did you come here."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 am

Was this guy stupid or something? First he paralyzed her only to un-paralyze her just to ask what she was doing here. Wasn’t it obvious by the way she just killed someone? This mere genin needs to seriously work on his interrogation skills if he had any hope of making her talk. So she just looked away from him and refused to speak a word.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 am

Nagiko then said "fine you don't have to all I wanted is to help you and your child it's easy to tell that your pregnant and yet they make you still kill they don't care about you or your child do you really want your child to have to be fearful of you not coming back you can stay at my place and not have to kill you can live without fear all you have to do is tell me who and where I have to go." Nagiko yelled trying to get this stubborn assassin to talk.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:55 am

This ninja knew nothing of what “they” we capable of. If she was at full strength and didn’t have the extra load she would be able to match his speed move for move. And there were more people like her and much more powerful. She was doing this FOR her child. If she accepted his offer it would take no time at all for them to find and eliminate her. In fact they had eyes on her even at this very moment, watching and listening to everything that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 am

Nagiko finally got to the forest next to the village and soon got to a hollowed out tree and he set the woman down and said "if I let you do what you want do you promise not to run." Nagiko said in a nice and kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Running away? Now that would just be stupid. He was clearly faster then her. Now all she had to do was wait for the reinforcements she called to come. Of course it was going to be some time but that didn’t matter.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:46 pm

(Can I count on you for help because some people are going to try and completely destroy the village hidden in the grass.)
Nagiko said "Fine i'll take that as a yes." Nagiko said just then he heard bat and took out a kunia and threw it and hit the bat and it died he then took the kunia out of it and started to gather up wood to make a fire but looked up for a sec and said "this is my house it isn't that good but it gets me through the winter." Nagiko said and finally gathered enough wood and set it out in the middle of the hollowed tree and started to rubb two sticks together and soon got the fire started and started to cook the bat.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 pm

(mmaayyybee depends ^^)

She just laid there waiting for the reinforcements. She armed her crossbow without loading it and shot it to pass the time and boredom. She kept doing this while this genin was cooking.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Nagiko finally finished cooking the bat thouroughly and gave the bat to the girl and said " here this is for you." Nagiko said handing the bat to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Amaya didn’t look at the bat or the ninja. She just kept playing with her crossbow. She couldn’t eat it even if she wanted to. Besides it could have truth serum or something in it.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:42 pm

"Look i'm not going to hurt you all I want to do is protect my village." Nagiko said truthfulness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:50 pm

She still didn’t look at the food or the ninja. She hadn’t eaten anything solid ever since they cut out her tongue. All her food was liquid. There was the occasional tiny chunks of food that were mixed into a soup or something but that was pretty much it. She made her crossbow shoot again (of course minus the bolt).
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Nagiko sat down on the tree and felt the warmth of the fire and enjoyed that warmth it was winter after all and was cold at night and he said "I really want to help you in any way I can but you won't even cooperate at all." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 pm

He just didn’t get it. The moment she cooperated was the moment she died. Her reinforcements were coming after all. If they saw he cooperating with a Grass ninja she could get disciplined or worse.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:16 pm

"I could protect you I mean look this is after all a village I can get freinds to help you should just help me by at least talking to me I'm always very lonely here the only one I have is my cat." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

She stopped firing her crossbow and set it down. She still didn’t look at him but she lifted her hand to use sign language. “C-A-N-T” She spelled.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:22 pm

"Why not I mean I just want someone to talk to." Nagiko said just then his cat Lightningstrike ran up to him and he petted him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 pm

“I-A-M-A-M-U-T-E” She spelled out hoping he would be able to figure out the spaces.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

"Whats a mute." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Grass
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next