Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Grass

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Silent Grass - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 pm

“Can’t-talk-like-a-deaf-can’t-hear-or-a-blind-can’t-see” She signed. She had to look at him in order to do full words and she also had to use both hands instead of one.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 pm

"Oh I just want someone to beable to camunicate with and why are you a mute." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm

She took of her mask and opened her mouth. It was a pretty normal mouth but with one key difference. She had no tongue. It had been cut out completely down to the very last cell. When she was sure he got a good look at it she put the mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Nagiko was shocked and became enraged and yelled "did they do that to you." Nagiko yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:50 pm

“It-is-a-long-story” She said. She hadn’t told this story to very many especially to outsiders.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am

"Well I got all the time I want go on." Nagiko said as his cat got in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 am

“Well” She signed but then stopped to pause. She couldn’t tell him the full truth so she was going to have to make it short, “I-failed-advanced-interrogation-training”
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 am

"So they cut your tongue off and your still loyal to them arn't you afraid they might do the same thing to your baby." Nagiko said still petting his cat.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:56 am

“My-tounge-was-cut-out-by-the-actions-of-a-single-person-and-not-the-organization-as-a-whole” She went to explain.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 am

"But don't you think that that person will do this to your baby i'd leave in case of that I mean you got your tongue cut off." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 am

“My-baby-is-none-of-your-concern” She already full knew this. She even had plans to escape but she could tell him. “And-he-cannot-because-he-is-dead”
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 am

"Actually I want to be concerned for your baby because it's a baby." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:45 am

“You-do-not-understand-who-I-am-or-what-I-do-you-would-not-know-how-to-help-me” She signed back.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 am

"Easy i'll help you by protecting you from the orginization if you give me a chance if I fail then I die it's that easy it's my choice not yours i'm not going to let them take you." Nagiko pulled out a kunia and walked next to the assasin and made a hand sign that was secret that only his family could use and considering he was the last of his bloodline he was the only one in the entire world that could use alot of the jutsu's that he used and said "Lightning shield." Nagiko said and Lightning surrounded the assasin and him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:02 pm

“It-is-not-your-life-that-would-be-forfeit-but-mine-and-my-childs-help-by-not getting-involved” She signed not caring about the shield.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 pm

"I'm afraid i'm already involved call off your reinforcements I know there here." Nagiko said.
(can this be where a person for reinforcements comes please.)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:11 pm

This guy was good if he could see her reinforcements. It was but a single bird flying over the house. She took out her whistle and started blowing a tune on it. It was to tell the bird to fly away but to come back a little later. “Happy-Now” She signed.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

Nagiko put his kunia away and broke the sheild and walked back and sat back down and said "i'm involved you won't stop me and I won't let them hurt you or kill you nomatter what so just lay back if you want you can sleep i'll figure something out for you to eat." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:27 am

“There-are-more-than-just-me-even-more-powerful-and-deadly-I-have-seen-them-wipe-out-entire-villages-with-only-a-single-man-what-makes-you-think-that-you-a-genin-can-stop-them”
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:37 am

Nagiko smiled and said "because i'll never lose to jerks who kill for a living never you are forced or in other words threatened i'm interested in the ones who are willingly killing for a living." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Amaya gave a little chuckle at what the young ninja said. He was way over his head. “Your-in-the-wrong-job-if-you-do-not-like-random-killing” She signed. And besides even if she wasn’t being forced she would still probably work as a mercenary. Killing was the only thing she was good at, they made sure of it. And when you’re good at something, don’t do it for free.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Nagiko then said "I know but I have a debt to pay to protect my village and to help as many people as possible so will you tell me why you are killing exactly." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:39 pm

After all she told him he still doesn’t know why she killed. “To-Live” She signed. It was her way of life. It was how she got paid, how she got food, how she got a roof over her head. She merely got rid of people that certain other people wanted to get rid of. If she didn’t do it, then someone else surely would.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 am

" Well i'm sorry this conversation is going around and around but it's just that I don't understand assassins sometimes always hiding and being sneaky and misterious." Nagiko said then he grabed a blanket and held it towards the assassin and said "here take this it's made out of rabbit hide from winter rabbits it should keep you warm you go to sleep I train at night and stay up all night so i'm used to sleeping in the day not night so you get some rest and to prove to you that i'm not going to harm you i'll drop all of my weapons and my cat will go hide it okay." Nagiko said then dropped his weapons out of the hollowed tree and it flew through the air about forty feet until it hit the ground with a crash then he said "Lightningstrike go hide." Lightningstrike his cat obeyed and climbed down the hollowed tree and dropped onto the ground and grabed the weapons and ran off to go hide them a few minutes later he Lightningstrike Nagiko's cat climbed back up the hollowed tree and tumbled back into the hollowed tree and Nagiko then said "see I have no intentions on hurting you any more." Nagiko said in a reassuring voice while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:02 am

He was making this too easy. All she would have to do is to pretend she was sleeping, wait for him to go train, and sneak away. She laid back down like the ninja said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Grass
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next