Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** Empty
PostSubject: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:18 pm

((im doing this on a phone so they may be short))

Kikisu sat down near the training area, her blue hair waving in the breeze."Aya. Again." she called to the young boy no older than 5 who was practicing. "Musashi, that was a careless mistake." she chided gently.

"Yes sensai." he smiled and restarted.

Last edited by Kikisu Uresueai on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:05 pm

It was a peaceful afternoon in the Village Hidden in the Valley. Tsukiakara was enjoying a break from all the missions he had been doing. So to spend his time he decided to work on his Tied Heart Style since it caused him a lot of problems on his last mission. If there was only a way he could control the charka with out getting such a bad headache. As he walked over to the grass area where most ninja went to train he saw a woman and a small child. “Good Afternoon. Having Fun?” he asked trying to have a conversation. Might as well since it was his day off.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Kikisu smiled and nodded. "Yes. Mu-chibi, my pupil, is training today. He wants to be strong one day-" her attention turned to the boy "Aya! No, you'll yourself up doing that! Use ox instead of tiger." she turned back to the man. "My apologizes. He is still young. So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 pm

“I just needed some practice at well. You can’t really stop getting stronger can you?” He said with a smile. For the looks of them they seem to be visitors. That was good. Hopefully they didn’t hear the rumors of the evacuation they had to do a couple of months ago. “How old is he?” Tsukiakara asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm

"Oh he's 6." she said smiling. "Its so good to be back here. If you've been here a while you'd know of the Uresueai's right?" she asked. If he did know of them he'd know she was one from her hair color. They were ruthless bandits in one town and in the next they were peaceful healers. It was hard managing a torn clan.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 am

“Uresueai clan, Uresueai clan” He repeated to himself as if trying to remember where he had here that name. Of course the Land of Rivers was the like a rouge’s heaven. May runaways or rouge ninja liked coming to the Land of Rivers. First the lord of the land seems to have some crazy idea that they stimulate the economy and Second even if they had permission to engage the Valley simply did not have the power necessary to push them all out. So broken clans like the Uresueai fit perfectly here. “I don’t think you have any official clan grounds yet do you?” He asked to try and help his memory.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:47 am

"Yes in Konoha where we first were." she said smiling. "i can travel where ever i please because of this." she glanced at the boy to make sure he was doing fine.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 am

“Your student looks to be trained well beyond his years.” He said that both her and the boy could here. Of course Tsukiakara was too, but that boy was at the age where encouragement went a long way. “So what brings you here, sightseeing?” Tsukiakara asked even though it wasn’t any of his business.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 am

"Visiting relatives. Training. And you?" She smiled at the boy. She didnt recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 am

“I live here.” He smiled back but then he just remembered something. “I’m dreadfully sorry I forgot to give my name. I’m Tsukiakara Hakujin.” He was apart of a famous clan in this land. The Hakujin were rumored to hold to secrets to how to make swords with unimaginably power. That was…until most of them died in an incident. He was the only know survivor but Tsukiakara suspects that there are others somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 am

She smiled. "I know of that clan." she pulled a Masamune from a bundle near a tree. "My name is Kikisu.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 am

“Well as I said I was here to do some training. Say, I have an idea. How would you and your student like to see a little preformence. It’s not going to cause any pain or injures and I’m perfectly find showing it.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 am

"if you wish." she yawned. "But be careful with it if you mess with it. Its an antique family heirloom."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 am

“No, no, no, no, no” He said very quickly. “I got my own. Besides it wouldn’t work if it was you’re anyways. I don’t think.” He now had second thoughts about this. “You wouldn’t happen to have ever seen a sword move and fight on its own have you?” He asked. His demonstration would be pretty lame if she had already.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 am

"Oh no. That sounds awesome." she called the boy over and waited for him to start.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 am

“Ok that’s good. It helps me out with training so we all would get something out of it.” He said. He then gave himself a little more distance from the pair. He checked his pockets for something. Shortly after searching he pulled out a persecution container. “Ok that good” He said out loud to himself. There was no way he was about to attempt what he was doing with some pain killers afterwards. The container was then put back in its pocket. He then closed his eyes and started taking deep breathes, his hands were also held together in a sign position. It was a sign unknown to the rest of the world but then again it wasn’t for a ninjutsu but rather to help Tsukiakara gather his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:31 am

Musashi watched, intent on seeing a magic sword. He gripped Kikisu's hand. "Its ok. Dont worry little one."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 am

“Tied Heart Style: 1 sword” A flash of light appeared and a sword with it. “5 swords” 4 more swords had appeared around him. “10 swords, 15 swords” More and more swords appeared floating in mid air around Tsukiakara. He had passed the easy part now adding more swords was going to get harder. “20 swords, 25. 30.. 33…37…..40…..41” It was like it was getting harder and harder to say the words. “Fourity…Two” The last sword had appeared. It’s was the most he had ever summoned at one time. Now time for the cool part. The swords now grouped up together and started flying through the skies in formations. They did all sorts of twists and turns and made several shapes and patterns. This was for the pure amusement for the little one. Tsukiakara opened his eyes again to see what his reaction was.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 am

Musashi was giggling and clapping. "That was amazing sama!" he said delightedly. Kikisu laughed and picked him up. "Well its our lunch time. Wanna come?
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 am

The lights came back and made the swords all disappear. Tsukiakara fell to his knees breathing hard and sweating. It was indeed a work out. “Sure *deep breaths* just let me catch my breath here” The stayed there for a few more seconds and then stood back. “Ok, am ready. But are you sure I can have lunch with you?” He said as he didn’t want to force them to take him to lunch.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:50 am

"Its no problem at all." she replied. "We have plenty of food at home." Musashi hugged her and said "Yep." (( sorry for the short replies))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 am

“Well ok” Tsukiakara said. He was now ready to follow them wherever their home was. But that got him thinking. “We’re not going all the way to the Land of Fire are we?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 am

"Oh no. Im visiting relatives here in town." she said and laughed.

"Mommy's family is in town." Musashi said. He hugged Kikisu then ran off into the house when they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 am

“Your relatives have a pretty nice place.” Tsukiakara said admiring the house. It was way better then the dinky apartment he had to leave in ever since his clan’s village was burnt to the ground. He walked into the house and waited to be directed around. After all he didn’t want to be snooping around anyplace where he wasn’t wanted.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 am

"Well technically its mine. I had this built as a safe place for my kinsmen." she led him to a table and told a nearby servant to fetch something for lunch. Musashi came in and sat in her lap.

"Food mommy?"

"Yes love soon. Go fetch your sister." the boy left and came back in with a small toddler with red hair. "Does Hanna-chan want some food?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next