Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:02 pm

''Mommy.'' The little girl said. "And daddy's on a mission." Musashi nodded. ((wanna skip to tonight?))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Tsukiakara stayed with the two building towers and reading books with them till 6. He had done this before he had plenty of babysitting missions in the past. But at last the hour had arrived But Tsukiakara didn’t go to Inori’s room. Instead he waited for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 pm

She had finished working at 5. She came down and said "Lets go." ((pic in a second))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 pm

“Ok.” Tsukiakara stood up and walked over to her. He was surprised that the little kids weren’t teasing them yet (which little kids often do). “Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. I’m Tsukaikara Hakujin.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 pm

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 1224279077_5664_full
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm

"I'm Inori Uresueai." she said with a big smile. "So where we off to." her blue hair hung down her back and was curly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:31 pm

“Well there’s several places we could go. There’s a bowling alley, a movie theater, or if your not much into that stuff there’s a nice little stream that passes through the village that we could go to.” Tsukiakara said spurting out suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:35 pm

"Ooh lets go skinny dipping." she said patting his back. She laughed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:38 pm

He blushed again at the thought but inside he knew they probably shouldn’t. “So the stream it is then?” He asked to be sure that’s what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:45 pm

"Lets go!" she said with a smile. "And then we could come back and get in our hot springs?" she asked with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Tsukiakara smiled back and he lead them to the little stream. It was surrounded by tree and very few people knew how to get to it. Because of this they were left alone. There was a current in the water but nothing that would send someone down it. There was also some nice rocks to throw into the water. All in all it was a pretty beautiful place. “Want do you think” Tsukiakara asked her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:54 pm

"its amazing!" she exclaimed. She hugged him tight and started to undress.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Tuskiakara was undressing as well so he didn’t see how much the other was actually taking off. He first started with his jacket and then his shirt. Next he slipped off his sandals. Now that that was done he looked at her to see how far she had gotten along.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Inori hugged him and said "I love the water." she was only in her bra and thong and was holding him very close.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Tsukiakara was a bit shocked at the embrace and turned red even more but he decided to return the embrace and hug her back (what else was he supposed to do ^_^). “I like the water too. The Land of Rivers is filled with beaches, lakes, and or course rivers so it’s pretty nice here in my book” He let go of the hug and approached the water. He put his feet. It was warm for river standers but his body was still reacting as if it was freezing. He slowly got deeper and deeper into the water taking his time so that his body could get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:17 pm

She got in after him. "Will you take me there? I want to see the beauty." her eyes were wide. "I've never gone far from home except when i moved here. I'm the best jeweler around and that makes me a target. So i dont leave town ever. Thats why i moved here." she sighed. "that felt good to get off my chest."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

The way she said the request with those eyes of her Tsukiakara could not ignore her request. “Sure, I would love to.” He said. He never got that much time to see the Land himself that often as he was often traveling from place to place as quickly as possible. Of course what he didn’t tell her was that he had a bounty on him so it might just add fuel to the proverbial fire. “So, do you know of any fun water games we can play?” Tsukiakara asked. Of course he knew some but he wanted to see if she had anything in mind already.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm

She smiled huge and pressed herself against him. "I don't knowwww." she said giggling. Inori hugged him. "Marco Polo."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:34 pm

“Ok then. I’ll be Marco.” He said closing his eyes. “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 ,8, 9, 10, Marco!” He said waiting for the answer so that he could tag her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Inori played a fast one and pulled off her bra and thong. She then called "Polo." Giggling she dodged.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 pm

“Marco” He said again. He had a pretty good idea where she was going so one more polo would do the trick. Tsukiakara was a good swim even with his eyes closed but he had no idea that she was now nude.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

She was still running from him when she turned to see how far away he was when he got her right in a bad place.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 pm

She may not have replied polo but her splashing was good enough. He reached out and touched her. After doing that he opened his eyes to realize he accidently touched one of her ladies. He quickly retracted his hand and felt all ashamed and embarrassed. “Am so sorry.” He said coving his face with the hand sort of to hide his blush and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 pm

She waded over and pulled his hand from his eyes. "Hey no need. Come on." she felt hurt. "Unless you don't like the way i look." she climbed out and started to get back dressed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:00 pm

“No, no, it not that. You’re plenty beautiful it’s just…” He said getting out of the water too. “I didn’t mean to offend you it’s just that well. I didn’t think that girls like random strangers touching there breasts.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next