Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 am

“Ok” Tsukiakara said. He then reached his lips down to kiss hers.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:15 am

Inori kissed back and rubbed his cheek. She pulled away long enough to get her shirt off, then resumed kissing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 am

Tsukiakara tried to then push his tongue into her mouth just like she had done to him a few nights ago. Once it was inside her mouth he started moving it around. He wasn’t really good at this so he wasn’t sure if she would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:23 am

Inori enjoyed everything he did to her. She let her tongue play with his as she pulled off her pants.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 am

When her pants came off he stopped the kiss and took himself out of her mouth. “I’m going to give you oral at first.” He then went down to where her panties were. He pulled them off and took a look at her hole. He looked at it for a while and then started licking it.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 am

"That's amazing." she moaned and ran her hands through his hair. "Oh stop I'm going to cum." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:37 am

Tsukiakara was normal obedient to her commands but for some reason his mind didn’t want to obey this one. He kept on licking waiting for her to cum.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 am

Inori came very soon after. "Ahh. Mmm." when she finished she started pulling on her clothes, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 am

Her cum came on his face and on his tongue. It was a strange taste like none he ever tasted before but it wasn’t discussing. He looked up and saw that she was crying. “I’m sorry.” He said assamed. “I should of stopped shouldn’t I”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 am

"Yes you should of. I don't like that. It feels better to cum when you're inside me. But you don't care." she said,closing walking away.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 am

Tsukiakara sat there not chasing after her like he always did. He thought…well if she did it to him then he should have at least do it too her. All he wanted to do was to make her feel as good as she made him feel. Tsukiakara sighed. Why was it he was always making the wrong choices? He couldn’t understand.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 am

Inori sat down and cried. She was sore and tired and wanted him to be close. She wasn't too far from him, and went to go back to him when she tripped and hit her head. "Ow!;
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 am

Tsukiakara jolted up when he heard her say ow. He ran over to her. “Are you ok?” He asked consired.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

Inori was confused and her head was bleeding. "Unnnn." she moaned in pain. "What day is it daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 am

“It’s Wednesday I think but I’m not your daddy. Are you ok Inori?” He asked. If she suffered a bad head injury she might have lost her memory.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:21 am

Inori said "How do you know my name?" she asked and looked around. "Where am i Tsu?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 am

“We’re friends and we are on a mountain.” Tsukiakara answered trying not to scare her. If she said her family was killed then her memory must of went REALLY back so he was going to try and not use any big words.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:39 am

She looked at him. "You're my fiance." she said defiantly. "I remember now." She stood up and wiped off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 am

“Yes I am” He said. Her memory must not have been damaged as much as he thought. “You just took a big hit you should lay down.” Tsukaikara said helping her back to the place they were sleeping before.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 am

She smiled and nodded. "I guess I'll sleep." she said and closed her eyes. "Wait aren't people with concussions supposed to stay up."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 am

“No, I’m pretty sure you need to sleep it off. We’ll go see a doctor as soon as we get back to the village.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 am

She nodded. "Alright." she yawned. "Will you lie with me?" Inori asked looking lonely.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm

“Of course I will.” Tsukiakara said as he helped her down so they could rest together.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 am

She kissed him and snuggled up against Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am

He hugged and kissed her back as her lay with her. “I love you” he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next