Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M) Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M)   Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M) EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm

A little ways from the village hidden in the Valley was a little two story house belonging to Tsukiakara and Inori Hakujin (changed her last name to his if that’s alright ^_^). Tsukiakara was up early making breakfast while Inori was still in bed when suddenly he heard a cry for help. “Honey are you alright?” He yelled worried as he rushed over to see if it was her.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Sun May 20, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M)   Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M) EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Around Inori's feet was a pool of liquid. "M-my water just broke." she groaned in pain as a contraction racked her body. Inori collapsed, trying not to scream out. "Tsu-Tsu, the babies are coming!"0.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M)   Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:02 am

Tsukiakara’s mind was going frantic. He knew this day was coming so why did it catch him so unprepared? He reached out to help her on back on her feet when she collapsed. “The nearest hospital is about an hour away. I could carry you but do you think you’ll make it?” He said. A hint of fear could be heard in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M)   Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Inori gasped and nodded. "I think so honey. This is my first contraction, so I shouldn't be too far along in labor that we wouldn't make." She waddled to the bedroom to get her over night bag, then waddled back. "Let's go sweety." Her hand reached up to stroke his hair. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M)   Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding a Clan (Inori and Tsukiakara *mom and bird* & M)
Page 1 of 1