Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19819
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) Empty
PostSubject: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:14 am

In a quite patch of land in the Land of Rivers was the territory owned by the Hakujin clan. Kunia were scattered everywhere as if there was a battle but they were in an organized pattern. It would be strange for any travelers coming by indeed.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:17 am

Jesra walked into the area and sighed "Did someone die? Figures." He walked around to try and find someone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:24 am

Jesra passed the kunai triggering an alarm that only few people could hear. Out of no where a masked figure dropped from the sky and looked at Jesra. “Speak your business.” the figure said. A hidden valley mark was on the mask showing that this person was from the Hidden Valley Village.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:29 am

Jesra yawned lightly " I was looking for a Tsukiakara? I need to talk to him about something important." he said to the figure.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:33 am

"I'm him" The figure said taking off the mask. It was actually a clone of him just in case things got out of hand. On his left eye was a sharingan staring right at Jesra. It was a fake but it was nice to have to fool enemies. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:42 am

Jesra stared at the eye for a second and looked back at man "I need a weapon to fight against nagiko." he said. Jesra walked around a little " I hear you can help me with that."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:47 am

"I only make swords. So if your not into kenjustu you might as well leave. I will need some sort of pay as well." The clone said.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:51 am

Jesra laughed "I'm ok with that I specialize in it." Jesra pulled from his pocket A large pouch of ryo "Make it the best if you could don't care how long it takes just make it the best sword you can." Jesra tossed the pouch to him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:56 am

The clone caught the pouch but tossed it back. "Don't pay yet. The best sword I got...would kill you. But I can show you what I got on one condition: You do exactly what I say as long as your one my land." He said. Tsukiakara had kids and the last thing he wanted was to bring a guy in that would do harm to them.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:02 am

Jesra caught his pouch " Deal." Jesra put the ryo back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:06 am

"Then head that way and don't attack anyone while your here" The clone said pointing east shortly after disappearing in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:07 am

Jesra headed east to find the real Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:11 am

In the east was a village...or at least what used to be a village. Burnt pieces of wood were scattered everywhere. grass and flowers grew out of some showing that this place was burnt down years ago. Another Tsukiakara was there looking at a few of the gravestones that we near the site. He did not speak when Jesra came closer but kept his attention at the graves.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:17 am

Jesra looked at Tsukiakara and then noticed the graves. He said nothing to him and waited to finish. Jesra respected him only cause he might be dealing with lost loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:20 am

That was exactly what he was dealing with but he looked over to Jesra. "We're almost there. I just wanted you to see this place first." He said.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:22 am

"Your family i'm guessing." Jesra placed a hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry man." Jesra felt sad for him but he needed his sword.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:26 am

"This way" Tsukiakara said walking in another direction. This time it was up hill. He took Jesra to a shed like building. Inside was many swords of all sorts of sizes and colors. There were more clones of his working on some new ones. "Here we are" He said letting Jesra in. The room was blistering hot from all the furnaces that were being used.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:30 am

Jesra looked at all the swords and nodded "which one is the best?" Jesra looked back at Tsukiakara "I need the best for reasons, please."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:37 am

"I can't give you my best. They are too dangerous to just get away." He said. The most powerful sword was glowing bright blue hanging against the wall. I would best Nagiko's sword by far but Tsukiakara wasn't about to give it to Jesra. "See any you like?" He said. Most of them were just normal swords built to the highest possible quality but they weren't going to do well against Nagiko's sword. There were also some 'experimental' swords out back that had not been tested for their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:40 am

Jesra looked around a bit more and sighed at the current ones on display "Got any prototypes for a wind user?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:44 am

"I do have some wind user swords." He said pulling out a solid black sword from the shelf. "The prototypes are outside. I haven't tested them yet and their abilities could be to much to handle. But if your willing to risk your life to test them then I have not problems to it." He lifted up the black sword. "This one is guaranteed to not risk your life though and I would recommend it."
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:47 am

Jesra inspected the sword with a keen eye "Can it beat nagiko's sword?" he said and the said to him "Its a maybe then if these prototypes aren't good."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:02 am

"It's a weapon. It doesn't matter who gots the bigger stick it's who is swinging it. But no, it does not have the power necessary to match up to Nagiko's sword" Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:04 am

"Well ill need something to beat his sword." Jesra handed back the sword to him "show the other then."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:07 am

"Come with me outside." Tsukiakara said taking Jesra outside. There was a pile of swords just laying there in no specific order. "Their they are. The prototypes. As I said I don't know what they do, if they do anything at all" He said. This was how Nagiko got his sword as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) Empty

Back to top Go down

Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next