Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warcraft (paw and bird)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19819
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Warcraft (paw and bird) Empty
PostSubject: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Tsukiakara was in a newly built home in his clans grounds working in a shed. He was doing his part time job as a swordsmith and several nobles would order swords from him at great prices. The shed was blazing hot as Tsukiakara hammered away at one of the newest swords.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14402
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Nagiko was running through the forest now a full rouge ninja planning plans for war against the Leaf Village he will stop at nothing to show them the sadness the made him feel but he needed some weapons lucky for him his old friend Tsukiakara's fame as a new swordsmen has spread. Nagiko then saw Tsukiakara and came out silently and said "So my old friend see you got yourself a good working swordssmith building I'm happy for you I still remember the last time we saw eachother you know with the mission me and you did." Nagiko said smiling now right next to Tsukiakara he looked a bit taller now about 5 feet tall now and looked alittle stronger like he has been training and looked a few months wiser.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 pm

"Hello" Tsukiakara managed to say still banging on the piece of metal in front of him. He was sweating like a dog but that what happened in this business. "Yeah I remember, your also a rouge now are you not?" He said not looking into his friends eyes but still focused on his work.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 pm

"Yes I am and I'm planning on that war and well need some top class weapontry and well don't feel like being a theif and taking things by force would rather buy it from a friend." Nagiko said placing some money on a table next to Tsukiakara you could tell it was a lot actually enough to pay for almost one hundred tools.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Tsukiakara turned to the money, looked at it for a bit, then looked back at the sword he was making. "Just the generic stuff or were you wanting something 'more'" Tsukaikara asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:35 pm

"I wanted something that could handle my lightning attacks I wanted to see if I could use my Lightning Blade using a real Sword to make it stronger." Nagiko said now seeing that he had Tsukiakara's attention.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:40 pm

"I see. So you are wanting something like that." He said pointing to some already made swords on the shelf. The blades were a pitch black color and the hilts were decorated with shiny gems. He then took the sword he was working on and dipped it in cold water making a loud hissing noise. He then placed the incomplete blade back in the furnace to bake.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

"Hmmmmm.... May I survey through your swords." Nagiko said while nodding at the swords Tsukiakara pionted at and waited for an answer he wanted to chat after he finished getting his sword if Tsukiakara had time he seemed busy and well Nagiko hasn't been able to stay in one place for very long ever since he became a rouge ninja.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Tsukiakara sat down on a nearby chair. It would take at least an hour before he pounded on that sword again. "Those swords are made from an ore that absorb chakra natures. If your a fire style user the sword gets engulfed in flames. I'm sure you can guess what the others do." He said. He then took out a canteen and started drinking it. When he was finished drinking he spoke again. "You know I have to report you were here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:00 pm

"Why can't a friend visit his friend without being reported like I've killed anyone yet." Nagiko said he still didn't understand why they were after him he hasn't done anything yet to be a bad guy. But he grabed a good looking ore sword and did his hand sign and said "Lightning Blade." But nothing happened it wasn't the right sword for Lightning users and he sighed he wished he had more time but if Tsukiakara was going to report him he couldn't stay long he would need to go as soon as possible to try and put as much distance between him and the tracker ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 am

“Relax, I don’t have to report right away, that and I don’t have the authority to arrest you.” Tsukiakara said taking a piece of wood and shaping it down. Tsukiakara was working on another more personal project. Behind him was a wooden cradle with several wooden animals inside. “By the way it’s not the swords it’s the one who uses it. Any of those sword should do the trick it’s just that you got it get used to using them.” He said when he noticed Lightning Blade didn’t work.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 am

"Oh well thats it then i'll take this yellow one." Nagiko said pionting to a yellow ore sword and grabed it to put it on the register. Nagiko was going to stay for at least an hour to chat and catch up with his freind Tsukiakara was the only human that was his freind. Just then Nagiko's cat came in the cat that was Nagiko's pet and buddy the two were unattacheble they did everything together him and his cat so it was only normal for the cat to follow Nagiko.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:25 am

“Um you don’t want that one” He said looking at the yellow bladed sword. He then noticed the cat. “I could get your cat some milk later but trust me you don’t want that sword.” Tsukiakara stressed.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:32 am

"Why not what is so bad about this sword." Nagiko said confused and nodded about the milk he would like that his cat would probably like it too. Nagiko and his cat has been traveling for a long time now almost three months and was very tuff looking now.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:54 am

“I experiment from time to time. That one is a little off. I’m not sure what abilities it has if any. You might just be looking at your grave digger if you wish to buy it.” Tsukiakara said. It was the reason it was yellow while the rest were black. The piece of wood started to take form and look like a little toy cat.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 am

"Let me test it out please freind i'd like to see if I can harnous it's abilities." Nagiko said now swinging it around a bit.
(lets say that this sword only flows through Lightning chakra and that it super powers the Lightning chakra even more okay.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 am

Tsukiakara quickly grabbed the sword away from Nagiko. “Fine but promise me you won’t do it within a 5 mile radius of my house please. And as I said before it might shorten your life.” He then held it out waiting for Nagiko to promise.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 am

"Wait you didn't say that part Tsukiakara." Nagiko said now a bit unsure he now needed to think about it. Nagiko stood there thinking about if his revenge was worth blowing some of his life away and decided that it was probably and took the sword and asked "Will my life be shortened everytime I use it." Nagiko asked now almost thrown off his thinking he wasn't sure he wanted to do this anymore at least with this sword.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 am

Tsukiakara shrugged his shoulders. “It might even make you live longer I don’t know. As I said I haven’t tested it” Tsukiakara said sitting back down. “See that one” He said pointing to a glowing blue one, “That one shortens my life one year for every 5 minutes I hold it”
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 am

"But why go through so much damage to yourself to just test you swords." Nagiko said now fearfull for his freind he now saw that his freind was doing more damage to himself then he was doing good for other people.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 am

“I didn’t invent that one. My parents taught me how. That and I don’t use it that often anymore. I don’t really need to much.” He said. He finished the cat toy and placed it with all the others in the baby crib. He then went to work on another toy.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 am

"Look I think your hurting yourself more than your doing good for other people maybe you shouldn't test them like that ask someone who don't mind you shouldn't hurt yourself like this." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 am

Tsukiakara then busted out laughing. “You actually think I test them myself. He then pointed to a pile of what looked like perfectly good swords. “Why do you think I never tested the one you’re holding on to. No, the only reason I keep those around is if some fool what’s to buy them in hopes they have super powers, no offence.”
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:16 pm

"None taken but I want you to come with me to test this sword with me." Nagiko said now wanting to prove his friend wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm

"Ok I'll come with you. Wait outside and I'll get that milk I was talking about." Tsukiakara said getting up walking over to his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warcraft (paw and bird)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next