Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warcraft (paw and bird)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14406
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Nagiko went outside and waited for Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19822
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Tsukiakara got a plate of milk and set it down on the ground for his cat. "Ok swing away but if it starts glowing I would suggest to drop it immediately" Tsukiakara said. Well it was time to see what this sword would do.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 am

Lightningstrike came up and started drinking the milk. Nagiko nodded and began to make the hand sign like he usually did and said "Lightning Blade." And his sword lit up with Lightning and became a super charge of Lightning Blade form but with the sword and then he slashed right through a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 pm

“Hmmm no glowing, no did it seem like the sword had the sudden urge to fly out of your hand. Hmmm” So for the sword was looking pretty good no side effects seamed to appear quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Nagiko looked astionished he'd never been able to do that in fact so astonished he didn't hear Tsukiakara.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 am

“There is another test we could do to make sure that it won’t do you any harm or shorten your life” Tsukiakara said. If the sword was to pass this test Nagiko would be good to go with his new sword.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:11 am

" Okay lets try it." Nagiko said he was hoping this sword passed the test. He wanted this sword really bad. Nagiko would do anything to keep this sword now that he saw how charged his Lightning Blade was with this sword.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:07 am

“Ok follow me” Tsukiakara said walking back to the shed. Just outside the door was a bucket of clear water. “Put you sword in there” He told Nagiko. It was special water that would react depending on how much life it took away from the user.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Nagiko didn't see how this would help but he obeyed and put the sword it began glowing alittle almost half way.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:59 pm

"Hmmm" Tsukiakara said. "I've never seen this reaction. Usually the water boils. Depending on how fast shows how long it you have to live. But it doesn't seem to be boiling. Tsukiakara then reached his finger down to touch the glowing water. Despite his attempts his figure could not piece through the water. "Could it be..."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

"Could it be what." Nagiko asked now looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:20 pm

"Have you ever heard about 'Eternal Youth'" Tsukiakara asked. Even his ancestors were stomped at creating such a sword but their were rumors that one had and this was what he descried it in his records.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:52 pm

"So are you saying I have an acient dudes sword." Nagiko said he was now not thinking of this sword being so cool all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 pm

"No no no, I made that one myself it's just...I've never could believe that this sword had so much power to it. I just got so busy that I didn't do this test yet. If you hadn't come along then I would have even tried."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:37 pm

"So what's so bad about this sword." Nagiko said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:02 am

“Nothing, at least I don’t think so in fact quite the opposite. I think if you use this sword properly you will live forever. Are you understanding just how powerful this sword can be yet?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:58 am

"Then can I buy it I'll give you all that money I put beside you." Nagiko said beggingly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 am

“Fine but on one condition.” He took out a kunai. “Keep this with you. I want to see if you have any side effects down the road. This kunai will allow me to observe you.” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:42 pm

"Okay." Nagiko said he wasn't sure why Tsukiakara was so worried but obeyed and took the kunia.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:36 pm

"Well ok then the sword is yours" He said. In truth Tsukiakara was looking for something that would help him live with wife longer after all she was going to have a baby soon. And as Tsukiakara said earlier he already made swords that already have shortened his life so he was desperate. But he decided to not tell Nagiko that. For now he would be Tsukiakara's guinea pig. "So wish to do something before you have to go on the run again?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 am

"Yes I've heard you got married and I wanted to congragulate you and would like to see your family." Nagiko said he was hoping his friend didn't see him as a threat cause to him he couldn't and wouldn't be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:51 pm

“Sorry, my wife is in town visiting relatives and the kid isn’t even born yet.” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 am

"Oh okay then how about we go do something together you know like train or maybe you can teach me alittle on how to make an okay sword or something." Nagiko said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 am

“I’m not really in the mood for sparring but I’d be happy to teach you how to make a sword. I can’t teach you the advanced or forbidden techniques.” Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 pm

"That's alright." Nagiko said and waited for Tsukiakara to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft (paw and bird)   Warcraft (paw and bird) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warcraft (paw and bird)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next