Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Randy
Genin
Randy

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2012-03-17

Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:20 am

Jesra picked up one sword and swung it a few times and nothing happened so he put it down. After trying a few more there was only two same style swords left the rest didn't fit him. He picked up both and found it super light weight and super sharp. After a few swings he loved it and channeled wind chakra through both and felt the swords go so fast he could barely stop. Jesra became calm and cool and looked at him " I love them." He was smiling from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19822
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:16 am

“Very well. There doesn’t appear to be effecting your life force at all which is a good thing. If I had to take a good guess their ability is to increase speed whenever you pour your wind chakra into it. I would make one warning though. Train your arm muscles up. If my guesses are right and they usually are, those swords could travel at supersonic speeds if used to their fullest. Such speeds could rip your arms right off. Other then that I don’t think you’ll have much of a problem with them. They're yours.” He said. He then held his hand out waiting for payment.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:19 am

Jesra looked at him and tossed the money back to him "That should cover it plus tip." Jesra looked at his new blades and sheathed them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

“Well is that all Jesra of the Hidden Rain” Tsukiakara said. Jesra never told Tsukiakara his name. That was because Tsukiakara remembered his face from a bingo book.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:25 am

Jesra smiled at him "Yes, but how do you know me? did Nagiko tell you." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:30 am

"No Nagiko got his sword long before he met you. The valley has been watching Nagiko's movements as well as an organization as a whole. We give the information we gain and send it directly to the Leaf. Whenever he wants to make a move the Leaf will know. You were in the list of members of the organization or should a say former member. Your also wanted for defecting from the Rain. Your face is in the valleys bingo books though thanks to our policies I’m not allowed to capture you but I will have to report that you were here.”
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:34 am

Jesra paused for a second. He then laughed "well I am thankful I am not being captured." Jesra then rubbed his head "but I may help the leaf only because i hate nagiko that much."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:35 am

“Well what you do is your decision. Now I’ll give you a nice head start before I have to report you were here and bounty hunters storm the place.” Tsukiakara said giving him a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:38 am

Jesra laughed and said "Thank you friend, goodbye." Jesra waved as he set off.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:30 am

((END?))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm

((Yeah end))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm

((ONTO SMUT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)   Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swordcraft (bird and Guy) (might be M but not sure how)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2