Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Tsukiakara easily able to track Inori down. She had fallen asleep near a river. He could obviously tell she was trying to clean her wounds. So Tsukiakara decided to help her out. He went over to the small stream and started heating it up.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Inori was still out. For all of her toughness it was just an act she had put on for Tsukiakara. She had bled out intensively and was in pain now that she was up.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:49 pm

When the water was warm enough, Tsukiakara took off his shirt and dipped it in the water. He then started rubbing the warm water on her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Inori woke up. "Wah.. What's going on?" she was confused and didn't know what was happening. "Tsu-tsu?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 pm

“I saw you passed out by the river and I thought since we’re here that I would clean you up.” He explained truthfully.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Shiro was still confused but put his arms around Musashi.
"I was... off on adventures, you know? Big boys do that sometimes", he said and grinned.
"Really dangerous adventures. I have a lot to tell! I even saved someone from a group of evil dragons and now he is my little brother. Just like you. He's only a little older than you, not much."

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Inori looked up at him then closed her eyes. "Thank you honey."

~~

Musashi grinned wide. "Oh you have to tell me!" he asked staring up him. "And can I meet this boy? Do you think he'll like me?"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 pm

"He'll like you, I'm sure", Shiro said, although he did not know. Misaki was very shy and distrustful. Especially with boys. "He's at a friend's place right now but I'll go and pick him up, soon", Shiro promised and ruffled Musashi's hair.

(We have to see that we stay in time... if Tsuki and Inori come back home and it's still the same day for Shiro, it won't make much sense...)

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:10 pm

((lol yeah.))

"Alright." he hugged him. Kikisu smiled and asked"Why don't you bring him over tomorrow?" she hoped Musashi would make friends and this was a perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 pm

"Sure", Shiro said and smiled at both of them. He was so happy to be back.
"You've grown so much!", Shiro noticed and shook his head at Musashi.
"You'll be tall later. Unlike me." He laughed.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 am

(ok Shiro ^_^, I’m going to see if I can prolong the night so that you can catch up ^^)

As Tsukiakara rubbed the warm cloth on her, he was beginning to wonder about her kekki genki that the men mentioned earlier. “Umm, Inori. Is there anything I should now about your kekki genki? Perhaps something that might help these wounds?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:42 am

(I won't be there for about a week, so maybe you can just go on without Shiro for a while... say he brings Misaki to Kikisu and has to go on a job until I return. Smile )

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Inori shook her head. "Not really. I feel pain only when I'm upset. But its hard to be tranquil right about now." she closed her eyes and tried to not concentrate on the pain.

~~

Musashi smiled. "Just like my daddy." he said. Kikisu whinced when Musashi had mentioned Kazuya, but brushed it off.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:51 am

“So if I would do the opposite and give you happiness and pleasure the pain would go away?” Tsukiakara asked. He didn’t know what he was saying again but nonetheless he said it. He kept scrubbing her with the water cleaning her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:14 am

Inori shugged. "I guess." her head was throbbing and she doubted that anything would make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 am

Tsukiakara wasn’t sure how he was going to pull it off either. The scrubbing of her wounds were over. “Would you like me to wash the rest of you off” He offered.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 am

She nodded. "If you would." inori was still upset at him, but tried to forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 am

“Ok I’ll start with your back” He said lifting her shirt up so that he could start scrubbing.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:36 am

She closed her eyes. "Thank you." she was too tired to clean herself and it felt good to have him washing her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:05 am

The warm water began soaking her back as it clean her. It only took a few minutes before her back was done. “Would you like me to move on to the front.” Tsukiakara asked wondering if it was alright to touch her lady parts.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:09 am

Inori snuggled back into his arms. "Alright." she murmured with a grin. "I love you." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 am

“I love you too” Tsukiakara replied. He started using the shirt to rub the warm water on her breasts and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 am

Inori gasped softly but enjoyed it. "That feels nice." she whispered. Gathering all of her courage, Inori asked "Will you marry me Tsu?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 am

Tsukiakara stopped for a while to think this over a bit. But then he looked up at her and said. “Of course I will. I love you so much.” He then embraced her in a hug even though she was all wet.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 am

Inori smiled and said "Good because i don't want to save you just for you to run away from me." she hugged him back and kissed him passionately. "Make love to me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next