Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:54 pm

“I’ll try and fine a way too. I love you Inori” He said still teary eyed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:57 pm

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. Now I need rest or I'm going to be very sore." she said holding him. "Can we camp out until tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 pm

“Yes we can.” He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

She sat down. "Can you do it?" I'm a little woosy." she gave him a give kiss and said, "I will never stop loving you Tsu."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:08 pm

“They took my tent but I have something else.” He took out a sword out of his sheath and slammed it on the ground. A huge igloo surrounded the area. “What do you think? It doesn’t cost me any life.” He said in case she was worried.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 pm

"Good. And its cool. Will you hold me? Will you love me forever?" she asked so unsure of anything now. "Because i will."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:12 pm

“Yes and I’ll never let go” He said as he managed to get to her and wrap his arms around her. He then gave a kiss to her neck as she always did to him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 pm

"Thank you. We'll grow old together right?" she asked stroking his hair. "You won't die before me, right Tsu-Tsu?" she asked and started crying. "Please don't leave me alone again."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

“I won’t I promise” Tsukiakara said and he had yet to break a promise.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:24 pm

"Thank you Tsu-Tsu. Any more secrets I should know?" she asked kissing his chest. "Like you're secretly married?" Inori laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 pm

“No, I’m not married. But there is another secret I forgot to tell you” He said. He reached for his left eye and took it out. It was a fake eye. “I lost my left eye” He said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:34 pm

( :0 )

Shiro shrugged. "Nothing", he said. He did not want to talk about his jobs. He did not even tell Tsukiakara about it, though the other probably noticed Shiro had started working again. For the sake of his new found family, Shiro did not harm people anymore. After he had killed both Muki's and Tsukiakara's parents, he just could not bring himself to do it. However, he had to work somehow and whatever he tried, it always led him to the same kind of jobs again. For a few months now he had been working for a club in town. The pay was better then what Shiro was used to, but it still made him feel bad and he was treated even worse.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 am

Kikisu smiled at him. "Well I hope you haven't been in too much trouble." in walked Musashi, now 6 years old. "Oh hi shiro-kun."

~~

Inori laughed loudly and hugged him tight. "I love you." she said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:03 pm

“I love you too” He said dropping his eye and hugging her tight too.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 pm

She kissed him passionately and said "Im tired or id ask you to have some fun." Inori picked up his eye and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 pm

“Ok” He said picking up his eye. He rubbed it on his shirt to clean it a bit before inserting it back in his head. “Want to sleep together.” He asked not sure what the answer would be after all that’s happened.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Inori smiled and nodded. "Of course Tsu-Tsu. I will never stop loving you. I may get mad, but I will never stop caring." she looked up into his eyes. "I love you. Now and forever. Do you think that i don't want to feel you resting with me?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:17 pm

“I love you too” He said. He then made a comfortable little area for the two of them could sleep. It wasn’t as soft as their tent was last night so Tsukiakara kept his clothes on this time.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Inori pressed her cut and hurt body against his. "I'm so sore. I need to clean and dress these when I have energy to do it." she looked at her wrists.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 am

Shiro's eyes widened as Musashi entered. "You... you remember me?", he asked.
That could not be. The boy had been so little the last time they had met...
The boy looked great, Kikiso had taken good care of him.
Maybe Misaki would like to get to know him, too.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 am

“Rest now. I won’t let anything happen to you.” He said holding her a little more gently (she was wounded after all).
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:24 am

She nodded and closed her eyes. It was hard to get to sleep while in such pain but she managed.

~~

Musashi hugged him and asked "Where were you? Mommy missed you."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Tsukiakara didn’t get to sleep very well and woke up in the middle of the night. He sat up trying not to wake Inori even though he hadn’t checked if she was awake or even still next to him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Inori had woken up in the middle of the night from her wounds. She had wandered off to clean her wounds. Inori passed out from exhaustion near a river.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Inori had woken up in the middle of the night from her wounds. She had wandered off to clean her wounds. Inori passed out from exhaustion near a river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next