Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm

“There might be a way to reverse the effects but I haven’t found it yet.” Tsukiakara said looking at the ground. “I’m sorry. I should have told you sooner.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 pm

"Damn right you should have." She said, getting up and disappearing. She ran, not sure what way to go, just that she needed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Tsukiakara didn’t follow her to chase her down. His life was now shorter and the one person that he wanted to live with was now gone. What was the point in living. To protect some stupid scroll!? He took the scroll in ripped it in half in fury. He then looked at his sword. If he was gone no one would be hurt cause of him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Inori fell, after having lost too much blood. One of those man's associates found her and laughed. "Looks like she got away. Lets take her back and have fun with her." They dragged ehr back, and shot Tsukiakara with more darts. They tied him up, and waited for him to wake up. When he did, one said, "Lets have some fun with her, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Tsukiakara was still pretty drugged at this time. It was extremely hard open his eyes but he managed to get a look at what was happening. They had gotten her bonded in the air so that they could rape her more easy. “Hey look what I found.” One of them said. “This was the sex drug master was working on.”

“Wasn’t that one still a work in progress?” Another asked.

“Well let’s find out.” He said reaching for a needle to inject it into her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Inori shook her head. "Won't work dumb ass. Imune, remember." She said with a rueful smile to the man whom she had bit earlier that was standing in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 pm

“Who cares it’s going in.” He said poking the needle into her and injecting her.

“Well what should we do with her now.” One of them said.

“Well I’m going for her ass.”

“And I think I jerk off and cum on her face”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:04 pm

"Let go of me dammit." She said, tearing at the restraints. Her wrists were getting bloody, but soon she had pulled free of the two holding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Two of them rushed to try to retie her but the bitten man knew better and backed off.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:07 pm

She glared at them and said, "Stay back or I will kill you both." She said. "look at your friend there and take the hint." Her ankles were now free. "Back off!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

The two weren’t really taking the hint and continued to try and grab her. The other one was long gone out of the room now not wanting another bite.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Inori head butted the one so hard her head started to bleed, and she broke the other's arm. "I warned you." She grabbed one and snapped his neck, her blood lust flowing strong.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Tsukiakara sat there witnessing what Inori was doing. By the time the last remaining ninja took the hint the ran for it, she was soaked in blood.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Inori turned to him and let him down. "Take me back. Now." She was too upset to even think. "I need my clothes."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 pm

“There” He said pointing to where they placed his jacket. “In the top sleeve is a scroll that keeps emergency supplies. Some of my extra clothes are in there that you can use. I still can’t move”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Spoiler:

im too lazy to edit this, but imagine she has blue hair XD
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Inori nodded. She got out some clothes and got clean. She pulled on his clothes and let him down. "Lets go." she muttered, carrying him on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Tsukiakara stayed on Inori’s back still unable to move. They had given him a really huge amount when they darted him the 2nd time. He didn’t know in what direction they were going.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:30 pm

They were heading back to their camping gear. When they were there she let him fall to the ground, still numb and mad from earlier. "tell me everything. Now." She commanded. "Or so help me not even that jutsu will save you."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:34 pm

“No it wouldn’t because the next time I would use it I would die at the spot.” He then sighed. “Ok, I’ll tell you everything but you might want to sit down for it. It’s a long story.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 pm

"You what?" Tears welled up in her eyes. "YOU ASSHOLE!" She shouted, hitting his chest. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! I FINALLY FOUND YOU AND NOW I HAVE TO LOSE YOU!" she was crying and collapsed in his arms, tired. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 pm

“Because it was the only thing I had left! I didn’t want you to suffer!” Tsukiakara also said bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm

"A whole life with out you is punishment enough!" she shouted sobbing. " Please, promise you'll never use it again, no matter what!" She was crying so hard she could barely breath.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:42 pm

“I promise. I promise never to use it again” He said. Tears were dropping from his face and onto her. He was truly sorry and he would never do it again.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 pm

"I love you Tsu-Tsu. And I will find a way to give you your life back." Inori whispered softly. "I can't lose you. Ever. You mean more than life to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next