Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:45 pm

"Would you mind if I provided that?" She asked, kissing him. "I mean, I want to repay you for saving me. Honestly, I wanted to kill myself the day we met. And now I never want to die." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm

“Inori.” He said her name softly. He then reached down to kiss her. “I will love you no matter what.” He reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 pm

"Thank you." She murmured softly. "Thank you." Inori let a tear roll down her cheek. "I want to repay you for saving me."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:55 pm

“I’ll I want is your love too” Tsukiakara said. “I don’t need anything else.” He then rapped his arms around her giving her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

She hugged him back. "Alright, but we'll need a place to live if we have kids." She said with a giggle. "So I'll get that place clean." She then let him continue leading.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 pm

They continued to walk up the mountain when suddenly a ninja clad in black dropped down from the trees and put a knife next to Inori’s throat. “Don’t move Hakujin or she gets it!”

Tsukiakara turned around startled at the sudden voice. “Don’t hurt her!” Tsukiakara said.

“Un-tie the sheaths to your swords NOW” The ninja said.

Tsukiakara did what he was told and untied them making loud thuds as they hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Inori felt the blade pressed to her throat. She realized that they were using her to get to him. Thinking quickly, Inori moved her neck forward so that the blade was farther away, although it cut her slightly in the process. She then proceeded to head but the person holding her, and bite a large chunk out of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 pm

The man started crying out in pain do to the bite.

“Gosh you’re useless.” Another voice came from the forest. Blow darts suddenly came from the trees aiming at both Tsukiakara and Inori. Tsukiakara’s hit and he fell to the ground (though he was still awake).

“Long time no see Tsukiakara. And it seems you got a girl friend while your at it. I thought someone as cold as you would never fall to such weakness.” The same voice came that came from the forest said. It was another man also clad in the same uniform as the other. “Now get her under control we’ll need her.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Inori was still up, but her movements were slow. "S-stay away from him." She said angrily. "O-
or you're next." The simple fact that she was still standing was amazing. She lunged at the one in pain and grabbed his kunai away. She then stood defensively above Tsukiakara. "Stay back."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:28 pm

The bitten man now knelled down tending to his wound but the other one just laughed at her. “Yes, lets see how long you can stand up to that drug.” He then laughed some more as he continued, “But ok, I’ll keep my distance for now but in the meantime lets talk about your little man. Maybe if you learned more about him you wouldn’t be standing there.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:29 pm

She shook her head. "Its useless. You must not know who I am. OR my clan." She said defiantly. "We thrive on pain. Leave now."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:38 pm

“Oh I am quite in the loop when it comes to such things Ms. Uresueai . Let me assure you we already have people copying and researching your blood we got from another member. What we want is his clan’s jutsus.” He then pointed at Tsukiakara. “Me and my friends have tried almost every way possible to get him to talk. We beat him, injected him with truth serum. We even tortured his teammates and fellow clansmen. He didn’t break a bit. Not even when we murdered kids in front of him. One of my friends even raped him to get the information out. He is a cold bastard who cares nothing but himself and his clans secrets. Trust me”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Inori's eyes went wide. "You bastard. But you can't get my blood line, its not in every member, and as far as any of us know, its only in our clan leader and me." She stumbled a little. "Besides, you don't know him. He's not heartless." She said. But before she could say anything else, she collapsed on top of Tsukiakara. "I will murder you." She mumbled before she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:45 pm

The man laughed some more. “Well it looks like your cousin or something isn’t going to be living much longer then. But anyways…” He then gave a loud whistle and more black men came picking up the two and putting sacks on there heads. A few minutes later the sacks came off and the two were tied to two separated wooden poles only able to see each other. By now Tsukiakara could move again but the ropes prevented that. “Inori are you alright?” He called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Blood had covered her front by now. She still couldn't talk. Groggily she lifted her head.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 pm

“Sorry Inori this is all my fault.” Tsukiakara said.

“Your damn right it is.” A all too familiar voice said. “You know the rules Hakujin” He then throw a scroll on the ground casing it to open. “Translate. The more you resist the more she gets hurt.” He then took his hand and went to give her a hard slap.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Inori sighed. "You idiot." She muttered, and started laughing. "What do you think you're doing? Trying to swat a mosquito? Try a little harder. I didn't feel a thing."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:01 pm

“Oh sorry. Would this help.” He then took out a blade. “You may not fell it but I’m taking a good guess that your blood will come out just the same. So Hakujin, Start reading before you got to see your girl bleed to death.”

“Inori” He cried of softly his eyes sad. He needed her help he didn’t know what to choose. Her safety or his families responsibility to safe guard the world from people like him. He needed her to answer back so that his choice could be more sound.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Inori laughed. "You already now he won't do it even if you kill me, so what's the point?" She asked. "Go ahead and kill me. All you'll have left is no leverage against him. Not that anything in this world could make him talk." She wanted to cry saying it, but she kept up an amazingly deceitful poker face. She knew how it was, keeping something like that safe, and now it was her to turn to save not only his secret, but hers as well.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Tsukiakara could see what she was doing. She was bluffing. She truly wouldn’t want to die. That’s what she said after all.

However the man bought it and put the knife away. “Ok you got me there. But I’ve got several other things in store.” He then looked at Tsukiakara. “You didn’t budge an inch when my dear dead friend fucked Shiro in front of your face but maybe this Inori will have a different reaction.” He then did an evil laugh.

Tsukiakara’s eyes widened. ‘No’ he was thinking in his head but didn’t say out loud.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Inori laughed again. It was a cold bitter laugh. "You really are an idiot." She mumbled. She was trying her hardest to fight back tears, and it was working so far. "He doesn't care. He never will."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:21 pm

“Oh well at least we’ll get some enjoyment out of it. That also reminds me.” He then looked at Tsukiakara. “The last time you broke out. With that jutsu of your’s. It has drawbacks doesn’t it. How old will you live now 40, 30, 20?” He asked.

“27 counting this one you bastard.” He said. Suddenly the man dropped dead on the ground. A glowing blue sword had suddenly stabbed into his chest. The blade then came out of the man and floated to Inori cutting her free. The man still lay there now dead but no blood was coming out of the wound he received.

“I’m sorry I had to waste more of my life like that Inori but I didn’t know what else to do” He said knowing now that he was going to be with her less.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Inori backed away from him. "What did he mean, How old?" She asked, fear in her eyes. "WHAT DID THAT MEAN?" She was upset from everything and now she was taking it out on him. She had so many questions, and wondered if he would of let that man hurt Inori.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

“Every time I had to use that justu to escape and avoid others from getting hurt by me my life span shortens. I used it enough time that I‘ll die on my 27th birthday.” Tsukaiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Inori gasped and sank to the ground. "No. That can't be." She said quietly. "No. I can't loose you. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?" She cried. "Why? Did you ever plan on telling me?" Inori felt so betrayed and heart broken. Suddenly, the cut on her throat hurt a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next