Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 am

He kissed her back. “very well then, but if you want me to do anything, try anything. I would gladly do it.” He said. He was prepared to try out every spot on her if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 am

"G-go ahead." she muttered, and laid on her back. "I.. i'm just nervous Tsu-Tsu. I've never been touched anywhere. Before today I'd never even kissed a guy." She said, looking ashamed. "I don't even know what I'm supposed to feel during sex. I'm so new at this."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 am

He got on all fours on top of her and kissed her on the lips again. “It’s ok. We’ll go though this together. Whenever something doesn’t feel right even for a second tell me ok.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 am

"S-sure. And stop kissing me! I haven't washed my mouth out yet." She muttered. Inori's fluttered as he went to start.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 am

“I’m going to start with your breasts ok” He said moving his face closer to her chest. He liked her boobs they were the pefect size. Not overly exaggerated like in the magazines yet not completely flat. He reached his thumb over to her left breast and started moving it around like a videogame stick. On her right he started licking it with his tounge.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 am

"Ahhhhh, that feels nice." She moaned slightly. "Oh Tsu-Tsu." Between her legs she started to get even wetter from his touch. "mmmm."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 am

Ok those seemed to work so now he started pushing on the left nibble and started sucking the right like a bottle to see if these would have the same results.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 am

She arched her back slightly. "God that feels so good!" She moaned. "Ahhh, Tsu-Tsu, that's amazing!" She wondered how he knew exactly what to do, and how it would feel in other places. She moaned some more, running her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 am

He looked up at her again. “You seem to like it a lot. This next one my hurt a bit but then I going to move on to another body part ok?” When he said that he took the left nibble and started twisting it gently.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 am

"Ahhh, no that feels amazing. Ahhh, Tsu-Tsu." She was in so much pleasure she didn't know what else he would do to make it feel any better. Inori was reduced to moaning, no longer able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:52 am

“You seem to like simulation on your breasts. Maybe we can get toys for that later.” He then just realized what he just said. Why was he getting work up in the moment all the time. “Of course we don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Well anyway he went lower down to her part to see it was all wet. He didn’t touch it yet just breathed on it for a while. He then put his hands on her upper legs and started rubbing them. While he was doing that he started liking her thighs seeing if this got her going too.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:56 am

Every touch of his made her moan more. "Mmmmm, Tsu-Tsu, c-call me your master." She said. Not knowing what she was doing, Inori blushed hard. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 am

“Oh.” He said kind of disappointed. “I really wouldn’t mind ‘My mistress’” He said with a big smile showing that he liked to say that. He kept looking at her while he kept licking her thighs waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:06 am

"G-good." she managed to pant out as her breathing got heavier and her moans got more frequent. "Now, m-move on." She murmured, stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:09 am

“Yes mistress. Roll on your back so I can try more spots.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 am

She did, and waited. "What spot can you get while I'm like this?" She asked, unsure of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 am

He moved his hands down to rub her butt while he started to lick her spinal column. He didn’t know if this would arose her more but he wanted to do search everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:15 am

"Ahhh, do that again." She moaned. That had sent tingles up her spine and she wanted more. And although she wished that he would go faster, Inori was enjoying every moment.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 am

It seemed that she like getting licked on her back. He tried to do it some more. He also moved his hands from her butt back to messaging her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 am

Inori moaned louder, "Ahhh, Tsu-Tsu, I can't take it anymore. it feels too good." Her heart was racing really fast and her breathing was too.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 am

Tsukiakara continued to lick and rub. “You made me cum. I’m going to help you feel the same pleasure mistress.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:30 am

"But it feels tooo good. Please." She moaned. "Ahhh, end it please." She couldn't handle that much pleasure that soon.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:34 am

“Yes mistress.” While she was like this, he put his head under her. His face was looking right where her wet spot was. Some of it was dripping on his face but he didn’t mind. He took his index finger and started rubbing it on the entrance getting his finger all wet in her juices.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 am

"AHhhhhh, don't stop." She moaned loudly. "That's so good. Mmmm mmmm." Her moaning got more and more frequent.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 am

“As you wish mistress.” He said as he stuck his finger inside her rubbing it in and out. With his other hand he started touching her clitoris to try and stimulate her even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next