Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm

"Wait. Didn't you see the tv?" she asked. "Or the dvd player? Or anything else i bought you?" she looked around. Hadn't he seen anything?
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Tsukiakara quickly turned around “Oh my gosh.” He couldn’t believe he missed it. It was standing smack in front of him. He felt like a total fool. “I love it!” He said lifting her up and spinning her around in joy. When he set her down he realized, “I don’t have any dvd’s though.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:54 pm

"You'll get some." she giggled. "I got some more food too. I got anything i thought you needed. Like some kitchen appliances and some other stuff." she held him close. "Its my gift to you for taking me to see your home one day."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:57 pm

“Thank you so much” He said giving her a kiss and a hug. Even though she did all these nice stuff for him, he had still yet to take her to the Hakujin grounds. When the kiss was over he said, “so what do you want to do now?”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:05 pm

"Well you didn't see what was in the bed room yet." she said seductively. When she was in there she had changed the sheets to sexy silk ones. As he walked to the bedroom with his back to her, she pulled off her clothes; underneath was sexy lingerie.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Tsukiakara looked at her speechless. Not really cause he disapproved but instead he was enjoying the eye candy. Eventually he spoke, “That looks very good on you”.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 pm

"I think it'd look better on the floor." she said and wrapped him in a tight embrace. "Oh you're so hard already." she seductively moaned when she felt his cock against her. "Wanna look at what else i got?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 pm

“Sure! You wouldn’t have a cat ears and tail do you.” He said remember one of his fantasies he read in…Oh no! He had forgotten. He hid magazines in his bathroom. If she saw them she might dislike him. He then tried to keep his cool. Hopefully she wouldn’t find them and he could get rid of them when she wasn’t looking.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

She giggled and said "Yes i saw it in the other room and thought you'd like it." she dug through one bag and put on kitty ears, paws and a tail. She also pulled out some brand new magazines like the other ones. "For you. When I'm not around to make my man happy." inori rubbed her paws against his crotch. "Mreow." she cutely said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Aww she was so cute (not to mention hot). He knelt down in front of her. “Ok, but I got you now. I don’t want to do it on some picture of some girls. I want to do it with you.” He reached his arm over to unstrapped her small bra.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Inori awed and said "Ok lovey." she gasped as her bra came off, looking down at him. "Mreow." she said, pawing at his hair. "Can this kitty have a taste of your birdie?" she purred in a cute innocent voice. "Please?"((if yes can he lay on the bed for it?))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Tsukiakara nodded his head. He stood back up and took of his clothes. After that was done he laid on the bed waiting for Inori
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Inori climbed up onto the bed. She began licking his cock up and down. "Mmm." she moaned. "You taste so gooood." she purred. Not soon after was he rock hard. "Do you wanna know a secret?" Inori asked looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Tsukiakara nodded. “I tell you mine too if you tell me yours.” He said as he had several more secrets. He felt she was the one person in the world he could trust with them.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"When i was younger i got my touncils removed. And now, I have no gag reflex." as soon as she said that Inori took his whole length into her mouth. He was so big that the tip was in her throat. She moaned sending vibrations along his member. She began massaging his cock by using her throat muscles. Inori was deep throating him. "Nmmmmmn." she moaned again. Her one hand went up and gently massaged his balls.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Tsukiakara started to moan. Her mouth and her rubbing felt so good. He was experiencing so much pleasure that he couldn’t say his secret. He just kept moaning to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 pm

She moaned with him, and started moving her head back and forth. Her own hips were rocking as she did this, because she was craving him inside of her. But she wanted to pleasure him first so she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:02 pm

“I’m..I’m cumming. Take it out.” He said thinking she wouldn’t like his taste. He of course didn’t know how he tasted but he could imagine. His penis was going to cum if she got it out of her mouth or not and it started squirting semen out.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:06 pm

She looked up into his eyes as she let him cum in her mouth. Drinking every last drop, making sure to lick him clean, Inori moaned "You taste so good Tsu-Tsu. Kittie got her milk." truthfully she really did like the taste of his semen.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Tsukiakara’s heart was racing again and kept breathing hard even after it was over. “You *deep inhale* were amazing.” He said in more ways then one.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 am

"Thank you." She murmured. In truth, she had no idea what she was doing, but was glad that he had enjoyed it. "Sooo, what do you want to do now?" Inori crawled up the bed on all fours, swishing her tail like a real cat.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:02 am

Tsukiakara looked at her wonderful eyes and then said, “I want to make you happy too. Just tell me what to do and I’ll do it. I’m yours.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 am

Inori smiled. "I don't know what I want. I've only been doing and saying stuff i thought you'd like, but I have noo idea what I want." she rested her head against his chest. "Do you know what I would want Tsu-Tsu? I mean from those magazines?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:11 am

Tsukiakara turned red. So she had seen the stash he had in the bathroom. “Well, I could…well from what I read each woman is unique and likes different things. I could try to most popular areas but it’s mainly a trial and error thing.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:13 am

Inori laughed and kissed his cheek. "I don't mind lovey! You already told me you used to jack off, so what else could I expect you to have?" She snuggled against him (((remember she bought him more magazines??)) "Well, if you want to, I guess. I mean you don't have to...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 8 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next