Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm

“Inori” He said again but move softly as the pleasure was begging that he got more. He started thrusting into her again.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm

"Tsukiakara." she moaned in response. She came again, but this time there was a slight pain in her voice as she moaned. Nevertheless, she continued riding him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:42 pm

“I can’t hold it in much longer. I’m going to cum again.” He said as he did so. He gave a loud moan at this one. The pleasure was so great in this one he almost passed out. He couldn’t trust or even move for that matter. “Inori, I don’t think I can do much more” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:45 pm

She nodded and pulled him out, but she was still gently humping his leg. "I'm so horny Tsu."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 pm

“Just give me a few seconds and we can do doggie.” He told her. But then he decided on a way to please her while he rested. “Sit on my face again so I can have a taste of both of use.” He told her noticing all the liquids coming out of her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 pm

She nodded and sat on his face, supporting most of her weight. She gently rocked her hips.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:56 pm

He was able to get his tongue out and licking her even though the rest of his body was out of commission. His cum added to the weirdness of the taste and made it slightly saltier.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Inori moaned and soon she came. But it still wasn't enough.

((btw when girls cum they dont squirt they just kinda ooze))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 pm

(I know Razz )

He just kept licking more and more even after she came.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 pm

She panted and moaned more. It hurt but she didn't care. "Tsu-tsu don't stop." she rocked her hips a little more.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Tsukiakara did just that remembering the last time he disobeyed her orders. He savored their tastes with every like. He know could move his arms again and they reached up to grab whatever they could (specifically her ass).
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Inori moaned softly and came, then climbed down. Her hips were still thrusting but she looked exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Tsukiakara stood up now gaining control of his body again. “You look tired maybe we should stop.” He told her thinking she might reconsider the doggie.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Inori shook her head but said "No please don't stop Tsu. I need it." she was panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 pm

He didn’t want to get her upset like last time so he inserted himself back into her in the doggie style. He then rhythmical started trusting into her again. While his thing was in her he reached for her breasts and played with them. He also remembered how she liked it when he licked her back so he did that too. Maybe with all of that she would eventually be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Inori threw her head back and screamed with pleasure. "Oh Tsu-Tsu!" it didn't take long for her to cum.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Even though she came Tsukiakara still continued to drill her while licking and playing.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 am

Inori moaned in pleasure and pain. She was still craving more as they thrusted their bodies together.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:58 am

He continued to trust and play but something inside him was going to come out again. “I’m almost there” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 am

Inori nodded but kept thrusting her hips. She didn't want him to stop yet she wasn't satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 am

He few more thrusts and Tsukiakara shot the load into her. He had to pause as the shots went into her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Inori couldn't stop her thrusting at all."Tsu-Tsu what's wrong with me?"she asked tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Tsukiakara could see the tears in her eyes. Something wasn’t right. “If this hurts you we can stop.” He told her wondering if that was the problem.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 pm

"No!" she yelled. "I need you to keep going. I feel so horny and it won't stop." inori sobbed softly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm

“Are you sure?” Not sure that even if he was to continue fucking her that it would go away. His thing was kind of hurting but he didn’t want her to be angry at him again. He started licking, toying, and thrusting into her again. “I love you. I’ll do anything for you” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next