Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:40 pm

"And I'll help make this work too" He said. They soon got to a fork in the road. "This way" Tsukiakara said pointing to the center where no road went. "The house is that way. Soon we'll get to a big river with a huge tree next to it. The house is in the tree"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

"That's awesome!" She said tighening her grip. She kissed his cheek. "This'll be perfect. Just you and me." She said looking around as they walked. "And I love water."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:44 pm

When they got there Tsukiakara went to the tree where he pulled a hidden lever that opened a door next to one of the tree's trunk's. "It's in there. It my be a bit dusty though" He said as he looked back at Inori and the river. The river was big and beautiful rushing cool water.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

She went in, and sneezed. "Yah, just a little dust." Inori laughed. "But nothing a good cleanin' won't fix, right lovey?" She asked, hugging him tight. "This is going to be amazing.'
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:53 pm

It was a single room house with a bunk bed, a table, a small place to put a fire, and a closet. "Well what do you think" Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:55 pm

She laughed. "Well, it'll do for now. And it'll make it easier to do it in every room of the house." She said with a wink. "But where's the rest room?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 pm

"Ummm" Tsukiakara said noticing that too. "I guess my ancestors forgot about that little detail. I think I could get us toilet paper from a nearby village but other than that I think will have to go outside till we build an outhouse"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 pm

"Oh, well I guess that'll be fine." She yawned looking around, slightly disatisfied by the room, but knowing it was all they had. "So, what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:12 pm

"Well I can go get us dinner. There's plenty of fish in the river." Tsukiakara said. "What will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm

"I guess I'll start cleaning up around here, making sure nothing creepy or crawly is lurking." She patted his back. "I'll make it livable." She set to making everything clean, wiping off inches of dust as she went.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:17 pm

It took tell sundown till Tsukiakara was able to get enough fish for the both of them. He walked back in with his catch. "This place looks nice." He said as he enter. She was cleaning hard and he could tell. "I got our dinner."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 pm

"Alright! So how would you propose to cook it?" She asked, turning to him with a smile. "I found some wild herbs outside, they'd go great with fish. " She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

"I'm so hug so I would really care but I clean them before I came in" He showed her the fish. They had been well gutted. "I could get a fire started if you want to cook them" He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 pm

"That would be superb." She said. While he was starting the fire, she put the fish on spokes and make a makeshift spit. She rubbed them down with the herbs, then put them over his fire. She sat down with him and started rubbing his shoulder. "I bet you're sore from the fishing honey."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm

"Not that sore. I imagine that cleaning would be much harder. If you want I could give you a message." Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm

"Oh, I was enjoying giving you one." She muttered and stopped. "If you want to give me one that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:34 pm

He started rubbing her shoulders. He used his chakra to make it feel better (a trick he learned from a med nin). "If only there was a way we could both do it at once." He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm

She giggled and turned around so she could massage his shoulders at the same time. "I love you so much Tsu-Tsu." she leaned forward and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 pm

He kissed her passionately back while rubbing her shoulders. This was sort of turning him on and his thing grew a little.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 pm

She moaned softly and pulled away. "Dinner might burn." She cautioned. "Wait til after wards, ok? Then we'll have our fun."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm

"Ok" He said. He was hungry and his stomache kept reminding him. He took his fish off the fire and started to munch on it. "Mmmm those herbs you added taste good."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 pm

"Thank you. I love cooking." She took one for herself and gently nibbled on it. "Mmm, you sure can catch some good fish baby."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:50 pm

He kept eating the fish till it was all gone. He was all full. "That was a very good dinner Inori." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:53 pm

"I'm glad honey. Lets go lay down, shall we?" She asked with a giggle and a finger trailing down his shirt. "I'd love to see the look of these clothes on that freshly cleaned floor.""
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 pm

"Sure lets lay down." He said taking off the shirt that she was trailing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next