Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm

"Ok, if you want." She went and laid down in the bed, which was sadly in the same room as the kitchen. "We're going to need a bigger home if we're going to be having a baby Tsu-Tsu." She mused.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:01 pm

"Yes we will. Luckly while I was out I've been working on a little something" He said with a smile turning to her while he was cooking. "It's not finished yet though" He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 pm

"Oh, I wanted to help build our home." She said with a smile. "Can I color it? And make up the baby's room?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 pm

"Sure" He told her. "It even has a bathroom." He laughed a bit. The smell of the food went around the one room as Tsukiakara cooked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:08 pm

"Ohhh, we're so hungry." She said with a smile. "I can't wait to eat that scrumptious food."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:14 pm

The food was done and Tsukiakara plated and gave one to Inori. "I remembered to get your favorite" He said remembering her favorite food she told him a few days ago.

(I don't know what her favorite food its so...yeah I'm just rolling with it Razz)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 pm

It was nikujaga. "OH MY GOSH!" She started eating it, savorying every bite. "This is so good. I haven't had it in so long. Not since my parents died."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:23 pm

He smiled. He loved it when she was happy. "I'll make sure that I get some more" Tsukiakara said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 pm

"Oh, please do." When she was done she went back for seconds. "Oh my goodness this is so good!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 pm

When Tsukiakara was done he took the dishes outside to wash in the river. When he came back he told Inori, "There's still some hours left in the day. Want to go see what will be our new house?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 pm

"Oh, yes!" She glomped him and kissed him passionately. "Oh, we have to make love in every room!" She said with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm

He laughed a bit, "Well we have to make the rooms first" He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

"Oh darn." she said hugging him. "Well, then we have to make them. Lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Tsukiakara took her hand and led the way. When they got there she could see that he already made the foundation and the central pillars that would hold the building together. Also toilets were already made. All it needed was roofs, walls, and rooms.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm

"Oh wow Tsu! This is amazing." She hugged him tight. "Ou kids are going to love living here. We'll be the best parents."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Tsukiakara smiled. He wanted them to be the best parents. "The basement is finished. How many levels how do you think we should have. The foundation will hold up to three stories." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:53 pm

"Lets just make it three." She said hugging him. "So we can re-start your clan." She ran her fingers along his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm

He nodded, "Apparently so." He led her to the basement. It was already finished with a bed much like their past home. "I'll more the beds once the other rooms are made. At least we have a toilet now" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:00 pm

She laughed. "Yes, a toilet. How I missed one." Inori yawned. "I'm beat. Think we could sleep here for the night or no?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:02 pm

"Sure, I'm beat too. And we can start working on that love in every room goal" He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:04 pm

"Once its all built." She murmured sprouting her tail and ears. "What do you think we should go now?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:12 pm

"I don't know. I could build some more before we go to bed." He suggested. He wasn't sure what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:14 pm

"Oh, alright." She said with a :3 face. "I'm going to lay down so I don't upset the kitten." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:18 pm

He continued till the sunset in the distance. And then he went back down the stairs he looked over to Inori to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm

She snoring peacefully, curled up like a cat. When she heard him come in, she looked up. "Mmmm, have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next