Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:26 pm

She brought him breakfast in bed. "Does it smell nice?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:08 am

Tsukiakara got up. “It smells heavenly darling.” He told her as he kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 pm

She kissed him back and rubbed his back with her hands. "I'm glad you like it sweety." She stroked his hair and looked at him with a big smile. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Ignore that Birdy, it was a test.

Last edited by Your Mom on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fork
Admin
Fork

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

The member 'Your Mom' has done the following action : Dices rolls

#1 '6' :
The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring1cf5
#1 Result :
The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring3ho2 The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring2eq3

--------------------------------

#2 '6' :
The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring1cf5
#2 Result :
The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring6oq1 The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring4oe4 The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring4oe4 The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Tring1cf5
Back to top Go down
https://narutorp.niceboard.com
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Tsukiakara nodded "Thanks to you. You make sleeping wonderful" He told her. He then started to num on the food.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:49 pm

"Oh, don't lie." She said laughing. "I toss and turn and steal the covers. No way I make sleeping wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

He laughed to since it was all true but none the less, "But I love you and that's want makes it wonderful" He said giving her a kiss. He then reached a hand to rub her tummy. "So how is she?" He asked. He didn't even notice he called there baby a she.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:06 pm

"He's doing fine." Inori said, not realizing she called it a he. "Making me puke every morning, but fine otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

"Well I have lots to do today but I'll be very close by if you need me. Just call my name and I'll be there" Tsukiakara said kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:16 pm

"Well, do you need any help with anything?" She asked, looking around. She felt horrible for making him build THEIR home. "I just feel useless."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm

“Your not useless.” He told her. “There plenty you could do up there. The walls still need to be set up and there’s plenty of hammering to be done. I got to go for a morning scouting run and when I come back we can work together” He hoped this would cheer her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 pm

She smiled and nodded. "If you want me to lovey. I just feel bad." She ran a hand over her stomach. "This makes me feel so useless."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Tsukiakara put his hand on top of hers. “But this is what makes you the most useful of all.” He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm

"Wait baby making is my purpose?" she asked, annoyed yet at the same time intrueged. "So if I'm not churning out the babies i have no use?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 am

“No, I was just trying to say that it’s a job that I couldn’t do myself, no matter how badly I wanted to” He said with a smile. He was trying to make a joke out of the last statement but he was kind of bad at making jokes. He reached down to her forehead and kissed it. “I love you and no matter what I will always love you.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 am

"Oh, alright." She said, then when he kissed her she wanted to cry, but held it in. "Oh, thank you Tsu. I'll always love you." She held him close, then said, "Why don't you go on that mission, and I'll get started."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am

“Ok. I’ll be back soon honey” He said as he put on his mask and was off. He started to scout the land for enemies as well as little things he could take home like fruits or vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Haruko collapsed on the bed crying as soon as he was out of site. It was so depressing, knowing that she would only have ten years at max with Tsukiakara. She sobbed until her eyes were red and her lungs hurt. Then she cleaned herself up and started planning out decor.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 pm

He kept up the mission going around his entire grounds. Nothing unusual was seen so he started his way back to their house.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:21 pm

She had a small binder out on the table, looking at different color schemes while crying her eyes out. She wiped them when she saw Tsu coming near.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 pm

(btw in an other rp Tsukiakara figured out how to reverse the effects but it was in the future ‘after’ the house was built. Just wanted you to know ^_^)

Tsukiakara came into their little home. Despite how hard she tried to hide it Tsukiakara could see that she was crying. “What’s wrong?” He asked as he quickly went of to her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 pm

She shook her head. "Allergies are really getting to me." she tried to explain away the tears. Pointing to a turquoise color scheme for the master bedroom, Inori asked, "Is this ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:45 pm

He went over to look at the colors. “Yeah those look pretty good” He said kissing her forehead. “Want me to make some tea? I found some peppermint while I was out scouting.” It was a recipe his grandma made for Tsukiakara when he felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 am

She seemed dazed, but said, "Oh yeah. Sure baby that'd be nice." she continued planning and looking at colors. "For the baby's room I'm thinking yellow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next