Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:41 pm

He did what she said and lay down. His meat got harder and harder the more she licked. “That feel so good Inori. Please don’t stop.” He begged her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:43 pm

She didn't, letting him grow harder. "I live to serve." She muttered, then went back to the licking. Soon, she was growing wetter, "Can I ride you now?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:46 pm

“Yes” He said to her. His dick was more then ready for a ride. It begged for to go inside her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:47 pm

She climbed up, and let him slowly slide inside of her. "Ahhhhh." She moaned softly as he went deeper. As soon as he was all the way in, she started moving up and down on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

He felt as her insides hugged his penis. “Your insides feel so good Inori” He managed to say before moaning.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:53 pm

"You feel so good inside me." She moaned loudly. She started thrusting, moaning with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:54 pm

With all that licking she had done prior Tsukiakara was going to cum soon but he tried to hold it in a little longer. The moans keep getting louder and louder.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Soon she came, her body shaking, but still thrusting. She wanted to make him cum too. "I love you TSu-Tsu." She moaned and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:01 pm

“I love you too” He said. A few more seconds and he couldn’t hold it in much longer. He shot his semen inside her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:02 pm

She gasped with the feeling of his warm seed inside her. "That was amazing." She said when she had caught her breath. "Love making is amazing."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 pm

He caught his breath as well. He then nodded his head agreeing that have sex with Inori was great.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Inori snuggles against him. "This is the life. And plus no one will be looking for you anymore." Kissing his chest, she whispered, "Just you and me."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:18 pm

"They'll keep looking for me but I'll make sure they won't find us." He said snuggling her as well. "So yeah, it will just be you and me for now."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:25 pm

"Oh, well, we'll take them on if they get near us." She bit his chest softly and meowed. "What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 pm

"I think we had a long day and it's time to call it a night." He said snuggling closer.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm

"Alright lovey." Over the next three weeks, life with Tsukiakara was touch, but it was nice. They fixed up the little house so it was easier to live in, and life seemed perfect. Until Inori missed her period. She went to Tsuki and looked at him with a grim face. "I have something to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Tsukaikara just got back with food and took off his mask. "Yes love?" He asked. She had a serious look on her face and he hoped nothing was the matter.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:37 pm

"I don't know how exactly to tell you, but..." She sighed and looked up. "I'm pregnant. I don't know how it happened."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Tsukiakara's face lit up. "That's great." He said. But then he wasn't sure if she was taking the news as joyfully as he was. He hoped she wouldn't hate him again.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:42 pm

"It is?" She asked, looking into his eyes. "Please don't be mad at me. I didn't do it on purpose." She sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:44 pm

He embraced her. "It's ok. I'll take care of both of you." He said. He then gave her a kiss. "I'm not mad. I'm happy. honest"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:45 pm

She kissed him back and asked, "Are you sure?" She nuzzled his chest and tried to calm herself down. "I just hope he'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm

"Don't worry, I swear he'll be alright" He said. Though he was kind of hoping for a daughter but he would talk about that latter. "I brought some food back. You both look hungry. " He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:53 pm

"Ok boy, I was hungry." She said with a laugh." I just hope I don't start getting cravings. That'd suck being out here with nothing around."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:56 pm

He laughed with her. "I'll cook tonight. You can lay down." He told her. The next few months were going to be hard on her so he wanted to let her take a break for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next