Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:08 pm

She went into an adjacent bathroom. She was wearing http://www.umodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/babydoll-lingerie.jpg . "Sorry had to get into my night gown." She murmered and crawled into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Tsukiakara reached his hand over to pet her hair. "I've missed you"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:16 pm

"Me too. Oh, we've only been apart a day and my heart has already ached a thousand days." She murmured softly, nuzzling his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 pm

He held her close in his arms and he didn't want to let go. For those few seconds the world was at peace.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:31 pm

She sat there for a good long time, just enjoying him. A big smile apeared on her face. "Why not elope? Go somewhere, and just get married. No one needs to know who we are, and we can do it for us." Something inside thought he would reject it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Tsukiakara lay there in silence not sure what to answer. He really loved Inori and he would do anything for her. He was getting torn about this but he thought he had a solution so that they could run away but he would sill be in the service of the valley. "I think have an idea." He started to explain.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:50 pm

"OH." She said, looking away. Usually when people said that it meant that they didn't like the other's idea. "I just meant get married, but you could still be on the run. It'd make you heppier. I don't want you risking anything."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:04 pm

"You see there are special recon missions where the anbu agent lives a normal life while at the same time providing intel on movements on a particular area. I could pull a few strings to make so my area happens to be my clans ground. We could get married, build a house, have a steady income, and we wouldn't have to hide anything." He rolled over and took of his masked and kissed her neck. He hoped she like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:10 pm

"OF COURSE!" She shouted with glee. "OH TSU-TSU!" She let him kiss her then kissed him back. "Oh nothing would make me happier! YOu're the best!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 pm

He smiled. Tsukiakara was so happy that he made her happy. He reached his lips down to giver her a tongue to tongue kiss.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Inori moaned softly through the kiss, playing with his tongue. Her hands stroked his soft hair, twirling and tugging it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 pm

When their lips parted Tsukiakara smiled at her. "I love you. I'll always love you"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:30 pm

"I'll always love you too." She said grinning wide. She wrapped her legs around him and nuzzled his hair with ehr face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Tsukiakara held her tight in his arms letting her do what ever she wanted to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:42 pm

She looked into his eyes, and murmured, "Make love to me. It feels like its been forever since we last knew each other." She ran her hands along his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Tsukiakara nodded but didn't say anything. He reached over to give her a kiss on the lips while his hands reached for her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Inori and Tsukiakara were up all night making love. It was full of pasion, and love. Not soon before dawn did they finally stop. "I love you Tsukiakara. Your plan better work so we can spend the last years of your life together."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Tsukiakara was tired yet energized at the same time. "I'll be back in a flash. Met me by the village gate." He gave her a good bye kiss, put his mask on, a proofed out of the room.

It only took Tsukiakara about an hour to convince he's supervisors but it indeed worked. He went to the village gate to see if Inori was waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 pm

She was standing there, her hands together. Inori looked around, hoping she had not been forgotten, nor abandoned. She hoped everything had went well his Tsu's superiors.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Tsukiakara ran over and embraced Inori in a hug lifting her into the air. "It worked we can go" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 pm

"No." She said with a nig smile, and a giggle. "OH TSU-TSU!" she hugged him tight, and was crying softly. "That's amazing."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 pm

He held her tight. "We can get married now" He said softly to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 pm

"IF thats what you want." She whispered softly. "But come now, lets get going. I'd LOVE to get settled in our new home." She murmured, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 pm

He took her hand and they walked out of the village. They both knew the way so it was going to be faster this time. "There are some hidden houses that my clan built that we can use till we make one for ourselves." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

"Alright." She trusted him, and held his hand tight. "We'll make this work. I swear it." Her mind was realing from the possibilities of life with Tsu. Everything about what could happen in the future passed through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next