Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 am

(I'm back to post, just tell me how much time has passed...)

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:29 am

"No don't it hurts!" she pulled away from him then snuggled into his arms. "I don't want anymore but i do! What's wrong with me."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 am

((roughly 2 or three days )))
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 pm

(I'll just roughly sum it up... unless something happened I'd need to know..?)

Shiro had soon gotten used to his new-old family. As often as possible he had brought Misaki and Muki over. As the three of them did not have a family of their own - with at least Muki's case being Shiro's fault - Shiro thought it best if they stuck together. He felt responsible for the younger kids and watched them worriedly. He was actually rather tense around Misaki, almost strict with him.
Misaki and Kikisu's boy got along great apart from Misaki's occasional jealousy. He did not like Shiro to consider anyone but him his brother.

Now Shiro sat by the window, watching Misaki and the other two kids playing outside. He seemed worried and whenever Misaki fell or someone approached the kids, Shiro jumped to his feet, ready to help his little brother. He was nervously chewing his lip, his legs were restless shifting and moving all the while.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 pm

He hugged her tight when suddenly he remembered something. That drug that those men used on Inori. Was that what was causing this? “Inori” He started. “does your kekkei genkia get effected by drugs?”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

"I don't understand." she said tears forming in her eyes. "I've never done drugs so i don't know."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm

“So would it be possible for that sex drug those men injected you with is taking effect?” He asked rather bluntly. He still held her close wiping a few of her tears from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:16 pm

"I i guess." she said nuzzling him. She started shaking and crying from pain. "Please help me Tsu-Tsu."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:21 pm

“If it’s not an organic drug then it should ware off eventually. If it is were either going to have to find a cure or cleanse your blood. In any case we need to get you back to the village and fast.” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Still squirming she nodded. "If we must Tsukiakara." she was in pain and ecstasy. "If you think its best then I'll go love."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 pm

“Could you try to get the clothes back on?” He asked wondering if she thought she could do it in this state.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 am

She stared pulling them on. "Yes, I think so." Her head was throbbing, and she gripped his arm to keep herself steady.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 am

Tsukiakara also got his clothes back on quickly. While he was at it he also took a pill. It would temporarily increase his speed and strength at the cost of he was going to get really tired after all this was through. He then grabbed Inori holding her in his arms. He then ran at fast speeded hoping from tree to tree trying to get Inori to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:49 pm

When they got there, she was whisked off, and a nurse kept Tsukiakara away. "I'm sorry but you can't be in there."

~~

Kikisu called out to the children. "COme and get it! I've got lunch all ready." She hugged shiro. "They get along so well."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 am

Tsukiakara understood and waited outside. Had he gone in there he would have only complicated things for the doctors. He just hoped no permanent damage was done to her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:14 pm

((no idea what the drug was soooo))

After a while, a doctor came out and started talking to Tsukiakara. "What did you give her? We need to know to fix it, before its too late."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:30 pm

“I don’t know. What ever it is it has to do with the blood. It’s the only way it could attack so many organs all at once. We could at the least put her on a blood purifier and if that doesn’t work then the drug is living which means we could make an antibiotic for it. It’s the only thing we can do until we can learn more.”

(as for where this story could go well. I would like we the blood purifier work and she got out of hospital. And for another twist she could have ‘attacks’ of random ‘hornyness’ that aren’t as powerful and doesn’t last for long, but that’s only if you want it otherwise she’s fully cured ^__^)
(If you have any other suggestions let me know ^__^)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:46 pm

The doctor look him in the eye. "No, we need to know, now tell us or else. If she dies its your fault." The doctor led him in there, where her heart beat was racing and she could barely breath. "OR is she just a game to you?"

((sounds good))
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Tsukiakara had to must all of his strength not to go ballistic on the doctor. “Look I told you all I know. We were attacked by rouges and they injected her with so sort of drug. Just please, help her.” Tears started forming as the last words were said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

The doctor shook his head and left the room. Tsukiakara was alone with Inori. Her eyes fluttered open and she said in a wheezy voice, "Believe it or not, this is an improvement." She tried to laugh, but started coughing. "I feel weak." She muttered, turning her head so he wouldn't see her pain.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 am

Tsukiakara fell to his knees as he saw his loved one suffer. He let it all out and started crying. “I’m so sorry Inori” He managed to say. He didn’t know how she would be able to ever forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:46 am

She reached her hand out to him. "Its not your fault." She said with a loving smile. "Don't be sad love."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:01 am

“But I’ve messed everything up. You got sick and I didn’t even realize it, I got us captured, and because of my powers I can’t grow old with you. It’s all my fault.” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:14 am

She tried to tug on his shirt, but was too weak to get him closer. "Its alright Tsukiakara. I love you no matter what. Besides, I'll find a way to fix you. We'll grow old together, or we'll die together. What ever happens, we'll stay by each other's side, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:30 am

“But there’s going to me more people who will want to hurt you as long as your with me. Are you sure you want to live with that for the rest of your life?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next