Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 am

"People want to hurt me for me." She said, sitting up so she could stroke his hair. "I love you with all of my heart, and I'm not giving up on you Tsu-Tsu."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:34 am

Even though she was in the hospital bed and it probably wasn’t the best thing to do, he embraced her in a hug. “I love you.” He said still in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 am

Tears slipped from her eyes as she realized that she might never find a way to fix him. " I love you too Tsu." She murmured and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 am

He kissed her back while holding her in his arms. He wanted to say something more to her but kissing her was all he could muster to do. His sadness started to go away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 am

AS did hers, as the doctor came in. "Well, the good news it that we think putting her on dialysis will help." He sighed. "The bad news is that we can't completely remove it all from her system." Inori sighed and tried not to cry, but sobbed into Tsukiakara's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:45 am

He held her to his chest to support her. “Please do it. Anything that will help her get better please do it.” He told the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 am

A nurse came and set it up, sticking needles into her and hooking it up to a big machine. "This will take a few hours, so get comfortable." The nurse said as she left with the doctor. "Tsu, I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:49 am

“When this is all over we’ll go out to eat.” He said to her with a smile. He knew a few nice resteraunts they could go to but she would have to get done with the dialysis.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 am

"I can't get a snack?" She asked, sad. "Alright, when we're done." She sighed and reached out to him, still not strong enough to pull him close.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:56 am

He came into her arms for her seeing as she couldn’t reach him. He then gave her another kiss. “I’ll be with you till this is all over.” He told her. There was a chair that he was planning on bring to the side of the bed but that was going to be after she was done holding him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 am

She held him close for a few then let him go so he could get the chair. She leaned over and kissed him passionately when he sat down. "This whole trip has been a verifiable disaster."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 am

“Yes it has” He said agreeing. It was supposed to be a trip to see a lake and it went totally wrong. He was going to have to do something fun with her to make up for it. He kissed her again passionately back while his brain was brainstorming.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 am

The passed quickly with Tsu there to make her feel better. As they were leaving, she said, "So where are we going because I am so hungry I could eat my own arm." She laughed and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 am

Tsukiakara laughed at her joke but then took her hand. “Follow me” He told her with a smile on his face. He lead them to a elegant Italian restaurant like the ones you would see in a romantic movie. “I hope you like Italian.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 am

She nodded. "I'd love some." When they went in and were seated, she ordered some Pasta alla Trapanese, and smiled as she watched him order.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 am

Tsukiakara ordered some lasagna. When the waiter went away, a person playing a violin entered the room play sweet music.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am

Inori smiled and held his hand. "That music sounds so sweet." She looked into his eyes. "I don't deserve you."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:26 am

“I don’t deserve you either but somehow we have each other.” He leaned over to give a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 am

She kissed him and laughed. "Well now." Soon the food came, and Inori started in on it. "Wow this is really good."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 am

“Then let’s dig in.” He said. He then grabbed the fork and started munching. “Is it good?” He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 am

"OF course. We have to come back." She said with a big smile, and started eating more. "I've never had food this good."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 am

“Ok” He said with a smile. Another scoop of food went into his mouth. He loved it when Inori was happy. It made him happy too.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 am

She was beaming. When they had both finished her food, she order a chocolate salami for dessert. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 am

“I might have some ice-cream. I hear they serve it homemade.” He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:57 am

"I make amazing ice-cream." She boasted. When the waited came back, she held up a piece on her fork for him to try. "Its REALLY good." She said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next