Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 pm

With that said, Shiro stopped struggling and let her do her work.
However, now another thought occured to him.
Did she just not bother or did she not care at all?
He bit his lip to shut up his thoughts but he kept feeling a strange fear.
He did not want to be rejected by her.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Kikisu finished. "Shiro-chan, whatever happened is your business. I love you no matter what." She murmured. "Now get out so i can dry and dress you."

~~

Inori nodded and held him close. "Oooooh so good lovey. I love the view." she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 pm

“Want to roast a marshmellow” He asked handing her a stick. “And maybe later we…” He paused for a few seconds, “Never mind.” He said putting a marshmellow on his stick and putting it in the fire.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Shiro got out of the tub, keeping his thoughts to himself.
It felt good to be cared for, just like she had always done.
But why did he have doubts? He was so afraid she could send him away...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Kikisu led him to his room ((for now)) and got him dressed. "I hope it fits." She said with a smile. "I love you."

~~

Inori hoped to later have some fun, but thought it would be better to not ask. "Sure honey, sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 pm

One of the marshmallow lit on fire. “Opps, kept it in there too long.” He said taking it out of the fire and blowing the fire out. It now had a black crust on the edges of the marshmallow. Tsukiakara didn’t mind though and put the marshmallow on the gramcraker and chocolate.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 pm

"Anything will do", Shiro said, not being picky about clothes. Even though he was living with Tsuki, he usually took care of himself because the money Tsuki earned was needed for the rent and Misaki's school money and food. "What... did you do? While I was gone...?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 pm

"Not much, I got married though. I had hoped for you ot be there." She said with a sigh. "But I'm glad you're here now."

~~

"Mmmm, these are so good." She said, digging into her s'more. "Soooo, wanna some more dessert??"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 pm

“Sure I’m always up for more dessert.” Tsukiakara said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 pm

"Married?", Shiro asked, not sure why this bothered him.
It felt like someone had stolen his family.
"To... whom? Is he here?" Unconsciously he moved away from Kikisu just a bit.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 pm

"Huh, noo, he's on a mission." She said with a smile. "I've told him so much about you and he loves you." She hugged him. "Please don't be upset with me."

~~

Inori undressed. "Then take it."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Tsukiakara took of his clothes too. “Umm Inori, I told you that I masturbated. Did you every…well…every do it too.” He asked while he was taking his clothes off.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:32 pm

"Why did you marry someone?", Shiro asked, still upset about it. He freed from her hug, feeling out of place. He hated the thought that her life had gone out just fine without him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 pm

"Remember I was engaged?" She asked, looking like she was going to cry. "I missed you so."

~~

Inori shook her head, "I don't even know the point of sex for a girl." She climbed into his lap. "I brought the lube."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:56 pm

“Oh.” He said. “I just never seen a girl do it to herself that’s all” He then reaching for her nipples since he knew how much she liked being touched there.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Shiro did, in fact, not remember. Like a sulking child he shook his head.
"It's ok. I have found people, too", he said, as though this was a crime.
It seemed to him like both of them had unfaithful. In a finding-family way.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Kikisu started to cry. "Why are you mad at me? This is the first time I've seen you in years!"

~~

Inori moaned, "Ahhhh, mmm, can we continue that fantasy of yours that Shiro interrupted?" She begged.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:02 pm

“Ok, turn around.” He said. While she got into position he put the lube on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Shiro fought to hold back the tears.
"Because... just... just because", he said, not understanding his reaction himself.
It was silly to think she would have waited for him to return without living her life.
Just because had worked out a lot better than his did no mean she had done anything wrong.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 pm

She turned away from him. "Do you not love me anymore Shiro-chan?"

~~

Inori smiled. "I'll have to try that "masturbating" thing for you later, if you show me how to do- OH YES!" She moaned when he started.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Tsukiakara continued to slide his finger in and out and eventually inserted two fingers. He was going to have to spread her hole a bit bigger before he was ready to insert his thing. Speaking about his thing he used his non lube hand and started rubbing himself so that he would be prepared to insert.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Shiro shook his head. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her closer. "Never say that", he begged and hugged her tightly. "Of course I do. It's just... I... you don't need me but I need you. I needed you all the time and you were not there. You just... your life went on perfectly fine without me. Probably better than it would have had I been there."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 pm

"Shiro I missed you every day!" She yelled at him, pulling away from him. "How dare you say that?! What, am i some heartless b*tch to you?!" She was upset that he would act like he didn't matter.

~~

Inori began rocking her hips against his fingers. "Oh, Tsu-Tsu, that's so gooood."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:16 pm

He pulled his fingers out. “I going to try and put it in now” Tsukiakara said. He then took his penis and shoved it in. It took a little effort and it might of caused her a little pain but hopefully it would give her pleasure as well. He started thrusting inside her. “It feels so tight” He said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Shiro flinched when she yelled at him. She could have slapped him and he could not have felt worse. Shaking his head he did not know what to say. This was going so wrong... she was mad at him and she was going to leave him because he said so stupid things to her. Tears welled up in his eyes while kept trying to fight them back thinking of something to say.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 13 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next