Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Kikisu glared at him. "Answer me! I love you with all of my heart and it took every ounce of strength I had to not fall apart while you were gone."

~~

"S-slow down Tsu-Tsu." She moaned, but she loved it. "YES!" with each thrust she moaned louder than before. Rocking her hips against his, she tried to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:35 pm

“I can’t hold it in much longer. Do you want it in or out?” He asked as he kept thrusting.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:38 pm

"I-Im sorry", Shiro stammered. Every word she yelled at him stung like a knife and he wanted nothing more than to have her hug him again and say everything was fine. Even though he was older now, he still felt like a child next to her. "Please don't be mad at me", he whispered and stared at the floor.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:39 pm

She held him close. "I love you. Don't ever think otherwise."

~~

"In." She moaned, and she came, her body tightening around his cock. "Ahhh, YES! Tsu-Tsu!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Tsukiakara did some more quick lunges and at the climax he sprayed his warm seman into her ass. He stayed still for a while enjoying the spray and then took himself out. Once again his heart was racing and his breath was hard.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm

When she held him, he started crying again.
"I promise", he sobbed and wrapped his arms around her.
His head spun with all the situations he had needed her in.
Still he was glad to have her back.
After a while, Shiro calmed down, his body no longer shaking.
"I... I have a brother now", he mumbled, hoping it would not upset her.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

"Wow, that's great!" She exclaimed. "What's his name? Can I meet him?"

~~

Inori moaned with pleasure. "That was amazing. We need to do that again." she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "I love you Tsu-Tsu."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm

“I love you too. But we can’t have regular sex now otherwise I could get you a disease.” Tsukiakara said if that was on her plans.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:18 pm

"Misaki", Shiro replied. "I'll jave to watch him because Tsukiakara spoils him too much. I can bring him over."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 pm

"Sure, that'd be lovely." She said with a big grin.

~~

"Oh, ok love. That's fine. Maybe another fetish then." She snuggled against him and kissed him. "Mmm, lets go to bed for the night, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 pm

He kissed her back. “Ok” he said as he picked up his clothes and walking inside the tent. A mattress and blankets were already set inside. “We’re going to have to use eachother to stay warm.” He said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:27 pm

"Great", Shiro smiled at her. "He's at his friend's house now, I think... but I can pick him up later." Not sure what to do now, as he still felt slightly out of place, Shiro looked around in the room, curious as ever.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 pm

"Alright, well, wnat some food for now?" she asked, giving him another hug,

~~

Inori giggled, "I don't mind." She wrapped him in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Tsukiakara wrapped his arms around her in the same fashion, snuggling with her. He then kissed her on the forehead. “I love you” He said to her in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Shiro nodded, food always made him happy, even though he had plenty of it now, thanks to Tsukiakara. "Sure", he replied and followed her to the kitchen like a little puppy.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 am

Kikisu started cooking. "What have you been up to lately?" She asked with a smile.

~~

"I love you." She whispered. Inori yawned and drifted off to sleep, wrapped in Tsukiakara's arms.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:00 am

Tsukiakara drifted of to sleep with her as well. This time the dreams were more pleasant and it was about him and her in a rebuilt Hakujin village.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 am

When Inori woke up, she yawned and hugged Tsukiakara. "Good morning honey. How did you sleep last night?" She was worried he had another nightmare. "Any good dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 am

“I sleep great.” Tsukiakara said with a smile. “This dream was much better” He gave a little chuckle at the end of the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:59 am

"Oh was it now?" She asked with a smile. "Was I in it?" Inori kissed Tsukiakara and ran her hands down his sides.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 pm

“Yes you were. But not like last time. We were having fun this time” He said explaining the dream.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 pm

"Oh, that's good." She stood and started dressing. "Why don't we get a move on? I'd love to reach the lake by the end of the day." She kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Tsukiakara got dressed too and soon took down the tent. When the camp was packed Tsukiakara asked, “Are you ready to go?”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 pm

"Of course my love." She said with a big smile. "I can't wait to get there." She held his hand. On their way there, Inori asked, "Tsu-Tsu, would you want to rebuild your home one day?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

“Of course I would” Tsukiakara said as they continued to walk. “I just never had the time or resources to.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next