Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:06 pm

He looked at her with sad eyes. He didn’t say a word but instead nodded his head yes.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Climbing back into his lap Inori kissed him passionately. She wasted no time, and reached down to stroke him. Taking a deep breath she sat up, and guided him into her. Inori gasped at the immense pleasure she felt. "Tsu-Tsu!" she moaned with the pleasure almost dripping from her words.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:17 pm

“Inori, it feels… it feels so good inside you” He said. His heart was racing now and the pleasure he was getting was spiking. He didn’t move his hips yet he didn’t want her to feel any discomfort cause of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 pm

"I'm glad. It feels so good to have you inside me. Please move with me. Don't just sit there." she put her arms around his neck and slowly started to rock against him, moving him in and out. "Tsu-Tsu I've never experienced anything like this!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 am

It felt good before but now that she started moving it felt even better. “Ok” He said as he started to lightly thrust into her. Also, he reached over to kiss passionately while he thrust.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:56 am

Inori kissed back, and put her hands on his sides, gently rubbing them. Her rocking got a little faster as they kissed, and she started moaning softly with each of his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Tsukiakara like the way she moaned so he selfishly started pumping her faster wanting to her more. “It feels sooo good.” He was repeating. When he wasn’t speaking or kissing he was panting. He then wrapped his own arms around her warm back sort of hugging her while they were having sex.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Inori started moaning more and louder. Her body was move as they made love. Her breasts bounced up and down, rubbing his chest as it happened. Something inside her suddenly changed. Her body shook and she scream with pleasure. "Yes! Tsu-Tsu!" what she didn't know is that she was climaxing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 pm

“I got to take it out” He said as he was about to cum too. “I can’t hold it much longer.” He told her. He didn’t want to get her pregnant and he was sure she didn’t either. He tried to control himself not to thrust any faster even though it felt soo good.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm

"I-I take birthcontrol. I i i have bad periods." she managed to say. "Don't pull out please. It feels amazing." Inori held him close as she shook. Her hips rocked even faster.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 pm

When he heard it, Tsukiakara started thrusting again. It didn’t take long before the feeling came make. “I’m, I’m…” His thing then started squirting its loud into her womb. After that he stopped moving but he continued to breathe hard.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:36 pm

She cuddled against him panting just as hard. "That... That was amazing. I love you." before she knew what she was saying it slipped out. "I've never felt closer to anyone. Was it better than before?" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

“Yes. It was much better.” He said. His heart was still beating pretty fast but it was slowly going back to normal. “I love you too” He said. He held her closer in his arms holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:44 pm

"Good. I guess I'll have to do that more often." she nuzzled his chest with her head. "So wanna go back to your apartment and make some weapons?" Inori asked running a finger down his muscular arm.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 pm

“I kind of can’t do it at my apartment. I kind of need a place with the right tools. There’s a few in town but there are some special ones back at the Hakujin’s village grounds.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:53 pm

"Oh well why don't we just go back to the apartment then?" she was just willing to spend time with him however she could. "Have anything fun to do there? Like a movie?" she murmured. In her mind was on other things they could do.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 pm

“I don’t own a T.V.” Tsukiakara said. “Do you think there’s something we could do over at your place?” Tsukiakara then asked. Tsukiakara wanted to hang out more too it’s just that his apartment was dreadfully boring.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:02 pm

"Well how about you head to the apartment. And then I'll meet you there?" she said and kissed him. she had plans to help him out. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 pm

There was that please again. “Ok.” He said kissing her back. He stood up out of the water (no longer really self-conscious now). “I’m going to get dressed again. I’ll wait for you at my apartment.” He said. He got out of the water and walked back into the changing room. He also remembered he had to pick up his clothes while he was on his way home.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:18 pm

She climbed out and kissed him before he left. She herself got changed. When she left, Inori went to the shopping district. There she bought a tv, and all the extras. She got a cart to carry everything, then went and picked up everything she noticed he needed. She also picked up some more groceries for him. When she was finally done Inori headed over to his place she knocked on his door and smiled. "I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:21 pm

“Welcome back” He said with a smile coming out of the kitchen. He then noticed all the stuff in the cart. “What’s all of that?” He asked in a curious voice.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:25 pm

She brought it in all the stuff. "Its for you." she murmured and started pulling the stuff out. "Everything you needed." she pulled out two bags of stuff and snuck them to his bedroom. "No peaking yet."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:28 pm

“Ok” Tsukiakara said smiling. He sat on the couch with his eyes closed waiting for the signal that he could open them again.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 pm

After those bags were in the room she pulled out all the stuff she got. Although she didn't open the boxes but she did put them in their homes. "Open now."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 pm

He opened his eyes but didn’t see any apparent change in the living room. But he did see her go into his room so whatever it was it must have been in there. But the door was closed at the moment. He held her hand exited about what it could possibly be. He then turned the handle and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next