Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:45 pm

She nuzzled her head against his shoulder. Of course she didn't mind. "Well i want to give it a shot anyway. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:48 pm

“Sure” he answered. He then closed his eyes for a while, relaxing and feeling the warmth of the water for the while.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 pm

While his eyes were closed she leaned over and kissed him. From the spring water and the kiss her face was red.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 pm

The sudden kiss made Tsukiakara open his eyes again. He let her kiss him for a while so that he could make a decision to kiss her back. It took a few seconds but he finally decided to kiss her back as well passionately.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:05 pm

She leaned into his arms and held him tight. When they pulled away from each other she whispered "Oh Tsu-Tsu." Inori pressed her face into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:14 pm

“Inori” he whispered back. He was starting to have feelings for this girl. Was it love? Only time would tell and only if he stayed with her longer. He held her even tighter now in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Inori gasped when he held her tighter. And then she started to cry. "Oh Tsukiakara, I'm so depressed. I have no one. Sure I've got my clan but they can be as impersonal as a stranger." she continued crying for a while and said "My family died a while ago in a fire. I'm all thats left. I'm so lonely. I've never told anyone" gently she kissed him and then rested her fast on his chest, sobbing softly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Tsukiakara was shocked at what he heard. It was almost the exact same history he had. “It’s all right. Dry your tears. I’m here. I know exactly how it feels.” He’s own eyes were growing sad too in memory of his died family.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Inori looked up at him. She had fallen for him. "Thank you." kissing him gently she climbed into his lap. She opened her lips and slid him the tongue.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm

This was the first time he ever kissed with the tongue. It was a totally new experience for him. His face blushed for the already pink to a nice red. He just let her do all the work since he really didn’t know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm

((im going to have a little sexual tension)) Feeling his tongue against hers made Inori wet. She had never been sexually aroused before and wondered what this wierd feeling that spread from her stomach to between her legs was.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm

(kk me doesn’t mind if this gets smutting ((I’m used to it)) Tsukiakara noticed something was wrong with the moment of her tongue. He got out of the kiss. “What’s wrong?” He asked her trying to see what the matter was.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm

"Ah nothing Tsu-Tsu." she murmured and began gently kissing his neck. "Mmm." Inori moaned softly. Something inside her told her that it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:58 pm

He had never felt this before. He was scared and nervous but at the same time felt good and sweet. He mind was fighting a war whether he should let her do this or not. The one saying to let her was winning so he sat there letting her kiss in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Her breathing was ragged. "Tsu-Tsu." she moaned. Inori gently nibbled at his neck then trailed her kisses to his collar bone. Unconsciously she moved her hips against his, unknowingly softly humping.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 pm

He now started to feel her body on his thing. This made his thing harder of course but it also made the ‘let her not side in his brain’ get a boast of strength. “Inori, we just met and all you know. I don’t want to upset you again it’s just I don’t think I’m ready yet.” He told her. He hoped she wouldn’t hate him again.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Inori pulled away deeply red. "I'm so sorry Tsu-Tsu. You must think I'm a slut. Its just that I've never been held like this. I was just doing what felt right. I'm sorry Tsu." she wanted to cry again. She felt ashamed but also at the same time hurt. Was she not pretty enough?
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:20 pm

“No you were just doing what felt right. I can’t blame you for that. It’s just me. I like to take thing slow. I’ve had some bad experiences before on missions that make me not want to have ‘it’.” He said looking at the water. Why did he just say that? He too know felt ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 pm

She climbed out of his lap and thought about what he said and what he meant by it. "I wasn't trying ... " Inori wondered if that was what being sexed up felt like. She hung her head in shame. It was her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Some silence fell upon them for a little while and the Tsukiakara spook. “I was raped. On a mission, I was raped.” He admitted ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Inori looked into his eyes. "Oh Tsu-Tsu. I'm sorry." she tried to find the words to say. "Then let me show you what it feels like to make love." she had a caring look in her eyes. "Let me give you a good memory to replace the bad one." she had no idea how he would respond but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:49 pm

“That’s not the worst part though. Even though it was a totally bad situation I..I..I kind of liked it. So a few days after the incident, I started…well…” He was feeling even more assumed that he was telling this to the one person he actually wanted to be with.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm

"Started what Tsu-Tsu?" she wanted to help him feel better but she had no idea how. "I want to fix what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:59 pm

“I started doing it to myself in secret of course. But I could never replicate the pleasure I got from that day.” He felt like hiding in that water that he was looking at to hide all the same he felt. He couldn’t even look Inori in the eye anymore.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Inori put her hand on his cheek and gently turned Tsukiakara's face so she could look at him. "Let me give you that pleasure. Let me take away the shame." she kissed him. "Please." she whispered while their lips were still close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next