Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 am

"Ahhh, Tsu-Tsu!!!!" It didn't take long of his rubbing for her to cum. Her breathing got heavier as she moaned louder. Her body shook and she rocked her hips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 am

A whole bunch of Inori’s juices squirted onto Tsukiakara’s face. He took his face out of that position and stood up looking at Inori. He was happy he had made her happy as well even though his face was now all wet. He wanted for her to get her breathing back before they started their next game.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:54 am

Inori smiled and said, "We both need to wash up, don't we." She giggled and ran to his bathroom, where she washed out her mouth. She ran back in and cleaned up his face with a wash rag, then put it back. Pulling him onto the bed, she snuggled against him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:57 am

“I love you too” Tsukiakara said. “So what do you want to do now?” He asked. It was still in the afternoon so they still had half of the day to do stuff together.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:00 am

"I don't know. I'm kinda tuckered out." She murmured. "We could nap? Or go get some food. What would you like to do?" She asked rubbing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:03 am

“Those both sound nice. Maybe I could move the T.V in here and we could watch a movie while we laid in bed snaking on something?”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:07 am

"Alright love. Do what you want. I'll go make us some nikujaga." She said, heading to the kitchen. She started peeling potatoes and started a pot of water.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:15 am

While she was cooking Tsukiakara was moving the T.V into the bedroom. Once it was all set up he didn’t know what he should do for a movie. “Hmmmm” He tried thinking. There were some dvd shops in town but as Inori said they were both worn out.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 am

After a while, the stew was done. She brought a bowl in for the both of them and snuggled against him. "I bought a few things to watch with the tv. Why don't you go get them? They're out where the tv was." She kissed him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:33 am

Tsukiakara got up (still naked ((wasn’t really any reason to put them back on)) and went over to where the movies were. He got a handful of them and brought them back into the room setting them on the bed. “I don’t watch T.V that much so do you know which one would be nice to watch.” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 am

"Oh, any of them. They're all good." She pointed to one and said, "Can we watch that lovey?" She put his bowl on the nightstand next to the bed and got up to kiss him big. "I love you." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 am

“Sure.” He said taking the disc within and placing it in the dvd player. “I haven’t seen this one. Have you?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 am

"No, but I heard it was good." She said and handed him the bowl. "I hope you like it, its a family recipe." Inori hoped he liked her cooking, that would make it perfect.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:46 am

Tsukiakara sipped the soup. “MMmmmm. That’s tastes good. It reminds me of the… kind my mom would make.“ He said the last words sadly. He sat there silently for a while and then picked up the dvd case to look at it. It was an Anime (his personal favorite). He looked at the back scanning it. It seemed to be a horror/romantic movie (and it was rated mature.)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:50 am

Inori wrapped her arms around him. "Mine too love." She whispered softly. "I'm sorry for upsetting you." She murmured and kissed him. Then she started on her own food.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 am

Tsukiakara then snapped out of it. “I’m sorry, I should talk about such things. I have you after all” He said with a smile. He took more bites of the soup into his mouth. The extremely boring commercials where over and the main menu appeared on the T.V screen.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:55 am

Inori pressed play and smiled at him. "Well its alright to be sad every now and again love." She murmured. After a few minutes, her bowl was empty. "I'm going to get some more, would you like some as well?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:57 am

“No thanks. That first bowl really filled me up.” He said truthfully. The movie was starting and all the logos of all the main people who main to movie of course had to show up before the movie accuccally started so she had time to go and get another bowl.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:59 am

She came back with her bowl half way full. She ate it as the beginning played. After a while, she sat her bowl down and snuggled against him, extremely tired. Inori yawned and stretched to keep herself awake.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:04 am

It was a scary movie after all so like most scary movies they had to have the opening scene a scary one. It was a dark grave yard and emerging from the mist was a young girl (cause we all know it has to be a girl who gets killed in the beginning.) She was making her way over to a small shack near the center of the graveyard lighted from a small flash of lightning.

Tsukiakara also gave a loud yawn. He didn’t think he would be able to stay awake for the entire movie let alone the first scene.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 am

By the time this was on the screen Inori was sleeping peacefully in his arms. She was having dreams of them making love, and other sweet things.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 am

Tsukiakara too went to sleep with her cuddling him and both in the nude. However his dreams weren’t as pleasant as hers. He was having a very bad nightmare. Inori was standing before him with flames all around him. “Choose” A voice sounded in the distance. It kept repeating and repeating. Tsukiakara couldn’t understand what it meant but the longer he waited the more Inori was suffering. “INORI” He cried out. He tried to reach over to help her but he couldn’t move. All he could do was continue to call out her name. Despite this dream Tsukiakara slept till about sunset. But by that time the nightmare had gotten so bad that he started sleeptalking her name. He was still asleep at that time so he could know if Inori was awake listening.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 am

Inori was woken up by him calling her name. "Mm, Tsu-Tsu?" She asked. When he didn't answer, she looked over. He looked sad and in pain. "Tsu-Tsu?" She said, this time louder.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 am

Even at the volume she was saying it did not wake up Tsukiakara. Now in the dream whenever called out she got farther and farther away from view. “Choose, Choose, Choose.” Kept ringing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:21 am

Inori was worried and she gently shook him. "Tsu-Tsu! Please wak up!" She yelled, trying to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next