Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:24 am

She disappeared from sight in the dream and Tsukiakara was now in the dark alone. But just then he woke up, his heart was pounding and his breathing was fast. He realized he was in his room and it was all a dream. But nonetheless he looked to his side to make sure Inori was there. She was. He saw that she was worried about something. He quickly embraced her in a hug, his eyes almost getting teary.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:28 am

Inori held him close, realizing he was upset. "Shhh, its alright, I'm here. I've got you." She kissed him over and over, trying to make him feel better. "What's wrong love?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:31 am

“It was just a really bad dream. That’s all.” He said. He hug her bare back not wanting to let go. “It over now.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:34 am

"Ok lovey." She held him close. "So we slept all night. Its a brand new day." She looked down at her braclet. "Why don't we go to your home?" She pondered.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:38 am

“Ok. But we got to pack and everything. It takes a few days to get there.” He said. Hugging the naked Inori made his thing hard again and it was pressing up against her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 am

She moaned softly. "Well lets get packed and then have some fun, eh?" She asked, reaching down and rubbing his thing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:49 am

“Sure” He said. But he didn’t get why she was rubbing him if she wanted to have fun later. He let go of the hug and the only thing left for him to get started was for her to let go (even though she was doing an amazing job).
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 am

She let go and said, "I need to go home to pack. I'll meet you back here." She got dressed and kissed him. "Love you." When she got home, she packed her clothes and anything she would need. She didn't tell kikisu she was going out of town, just that she wanted to stay with Tsukiakara for a while. When she got back, he was packed too. "Hi lovey. So, wanna have some fun before we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 am

He nodded his head. It was going to be a little more trouble some since they both had their clothes on but that didn’t matter. “Ummm, Inori…” he said kind of shyly. “There’s some more fantasies I always wanted to try out.”
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 am

"Go ahead and tell me love." She murmured and bit his neck gently. "What's it involve?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 am

“Well there’s three of them. One is a number, one we go very low, and the last one we used a different hole.” Tsukiakara kind of felt embarrassed to say that but that’s what he was truly thinking about and he didn’t want to lie to her.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:37 am

'I have no idea what any of that." She said, looking embarresed herself. "Except the other whole one, which i guess we can try." She pointed to one of the bags. "there's lubricant in there."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 am

“Well for the number one we both lick each other at the same time and for the next one we…well we…use I feet. I know, I know that sounds weird but…” He kind of blushed a bit. It was a weird thing he had but he thought that feet were sexy.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:44 am

"Well maybe later love. But can we try the other one?" She was a little weirded out, but it wasn't that weird. She had heard of weirder fetishes, and she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:48 am

“Ok then” He said just happy that he that they were going to have some fun. “To admit it though I never done it up this ass. I’ve had…” On no this was totally going to gross her out. It was the day he was rape they, well, did it up his butt as well as some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 am

ooc The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 Catgirl12

bic
"Then be gentle please." She murmured and handed him the lubricant. "Work your magic."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 am

“I’m going to start with my finger and work my way up. If you decide you don’t want to do it anymore then just tell me.” He said. He put the lube all over his fingers. He started with his index finger roughly pushing it into her butt.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 am

Shiro had hurried home. He just came from a very strenuous job and felt sore and lonely. He was in a sensitive, melancholic mood and needed to see Misaki and Tsukiakara. For some reason, he was afraid to lose them this very moment. So he burst into their apartment without knocking, starting to shout a greeting - and froze. Tsukiakara obviously had... a visitor.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 am

Inori didn't notice who had walked in but moaned, "Ahhh, Tsu-Tsu, that feels so good."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 am

Tsukiakara however instantly stop once the door slammed opened. It was Shiro. Oh he was so embarrassed. He just looked at Shiro for a while. “Hey…Shiro.” He nervously said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:15 am

"What the...", Shiro mumbled and stared at Tsukiakara, then at the girl, who reminded him of someone. But he could not quite put his finger on. Or in, like Tsuki had done. "Where is Misaki?!", Shiro asked, hoping the boy did not get to see this.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:19 am

Inori immediately covered herself with a nearby sheet. "Oh my god, shiro-kun!" She said excited and worried at the same time. She brushed her hair out of her face and said, "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 am

“Misaki is at Muki’s place. He’s almost started to live there.” Tsukiakara said. “Wait have you two met before?” Tsukiakara asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:22 am

"Thank god, this is...", Shiro suddered, not thinking about the numerous times Tsukiakara had surprised him with some guy or girl. He then turned to face the girl and her name came to his mind. "Ki... Kikisu?", he asked, frowning. If he was right, he would punch Tsukiakara in the face for touching her. For some reason, Shiro had become rather emotionally attached to the girl, even though they had not seen each other for years.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 am

"No! Oh god no!" she said. "I'm inori remember? You met me once." she said, trying to not let him get mad at her Tsu-Tsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**   The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature** - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The thornless rose ((Kiki*Tsukiakara)) **mature**
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next