Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jace and Rin Meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-02-19

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Rin walked in the forest, she jumped into the tree. Rin looked around to make sure no one was around and she settled down. She started to purr very loud. Her hand fell next to her, and she started mumbleing in her sleep. "Must get mouse" she mumbled, twiching. Her claws came out and she twiches again.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 am

Jace sighed an looked at the sky. Once again he was missionless. Pulling his headband over his eyes he closed them. Thinking of taking a nap, it wasnt to long before he heard a voice. And something about a mouse. Confused jace looked up. He saw something that confused him. It was human, yet .. Catlike the gracefullness in the way it moved and the claws. Sitting up on the branch jace studied the girl
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am

(in her dream: Rin leapet onto the mouse, killing it) Rin lunged up, sucsessfully flinging herself off the branch, she opened her eyes and did a flip. She landed on all fours with no problem. Her claws retracted themselved and she twiched her tail smileing to herself. After that she promptly snuggled into the leaves and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 am

Jace laughed alittle louder then he ment to. It was intresting seeing the girl jump, then nestle herself in the leaves. "ya know, a bed would be better." he jumped out of his tree and flashed his purple eyes. He gauged her chakra just in case she would attack
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

Rin opened her eyes to see a boy. She sat up, and said "nice eyes". She streached and said "i like to sleep in trees theyre like beds to me. Rin sat up "Well I didnt mean to jump i just kinda did it in my sleep I think it was when I leapt at the mouse in my dream."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 am

Jaces eye returned to their normal grey. He smiled kindly towards the obviously young girl "I'm jace, how're you" jace sat cross legged from rin studying her ears and tail. Both seemed to be real
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:33 am

Rin smiled back and said "Why are you looking at my ears and tail?". She laughd "Well you probably dont think there real do you, well belive me there real." She waved her tail and flicked her ears and said "See, real and look", she lifted up her hair where her ears shoud be (human ears) , there was noting but smooth skin,"see, no human ears".
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:32 am

Jace smiled "I knew they were real, I could see chakra flowing through them. Uhm.. Im about to go get dinner, would you like to come?" jace stood up and dusted off his black pants. Sweeping the hair from his face
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Rin smiled and said "sure, where are we going to eat?'. She flicked her ears and got up and brush the leaves off her. Rin said "how far away is the town where we're eating at?". "Mosy people dont even think my ears and tail are real, it kind ticks me off".
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Jace thought, "let's have a picnic, you like fish?" moving quickly he ran through the woods soon he was at a stream. Makes a couple seals he blew bullets at the water and again quickly three fish surfaced dead. The trees were covered in berries and fruit
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 am

Rin's eyes lit up when Jace mencioned fish. While he was preforeming the hand seals she was useing her tail as a fishing rod, by the time he had got 3 fish Rin had gotten 5. Right after she got her fish she picked lots of berries and fruits, leaping easily throught the trees. She pulled out two bottles of milk and said, holding one out to Jace "Want one, I always carry 2 or 3 with me in my kunai bag. My kunai bag is like a fridge, always cold so it never goes bad".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jace and Rin Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace and Rin Meet   Jace and Rin Meet Empty

Back to top Go down

Jace and Rin Meet
Page 1 of 1