Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:11 am

Satoshi strolled around Konoha, smiling with a care-free expression. Friends of Naka would immediately recognize her when she smiled. Her personality was in everyway similar to the deceased kunoichi that had recently died. She looked quite the same, too. Short, spiky hair, indigo and yellow clothes close to purple and orange to another's. And her aura...she had the same, "Hello, nice to meet you!" type, the good kind. She was sweet, innocent, gentle, albeit naive and blunt.

She was Naka's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Yuudai was walking around. He saw a girl that looked sorta like Naka. He looked down and mumbled, "Hello" to the girl as he passed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Toshi turned around as she heard someone. "Oh, hi!" she greeted, as she saw Yuudai. She smiled to him warmly and genuinely, and asked what his name was.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 pm

"My name is Yuudai Uchiha, what's yours?" Yuudai tryed to hide to himeself the fact that Naka was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:35 pm

"I'm Satoshi Kuroda. But you can call me Toshi! I'm visiting Konoha right now," she said. Toshi smiled wider as she thought she might make a new friend and stuck out her hand for Yuudai to shake. Naka was in her, it was obvious. From looks to likes to personality. It was just Naka with a different name.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 pm

"Kuroda..." Yuudai said wearing off. "That name used to mean something special to me, now it just torments me and reminds me of the revenge I want to get."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Toshi eyes widened and she dropped her hand. "Eh? Why...?" Did someone from her family hurt him? But everyone in her family didn't like violence. They wanted to settle things peacefully. Peace, not power... "Did...a Kuroda hurt you, Yuudai-san?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:44 pm

"No, not really." said Yuudai almost sadly, "Nakashima Kuroda was my best, and only friend... and now she's dead."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm

"Oh, that's sad... Poor Na- ugh..." She frowned and winced, a hand going to the back of her neck, touching the seal on her skin. Toshi looked like she was in pain, then her eyes hazed and she relaxed. She blinked and looked up at Yuudai dizzily. "I'm sorry, what were we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:56 pm

"Never mind" Yuudai said walking away, "Ya know? You remind me a lot of her." Yuudai didn't want to make anymore friends because he didn't want to go through that emotional pain anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 pm

"Oh? Um...okay, bye Yuudai-san!" Toshi ran up to him, hugged him briefly and gave him a kiss on the forehead, her instict when anyone was sad. Even strangers. "See you around!" She smiled to him and walked back to her previous spot. 'I wonder who else I can meet today.'
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:54 am

darkamaru was walking by and thought he saw naka.nah,probably someone else...he sat down under a tree though and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:01 am

Toshi was walking around when she saw a common, colorful butterfly. "Whooa!" She smiled and chased it - and landed on Darkamaru.

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:51 am

Yuudai kept walking, blushing, and thought, 'I decide tomarrow' he smiled and kept walking pretending nothing happened. Then he turned around and said to Toshi, "Hey Toshi meet me here tomarow!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:24 pm

"AHHHHH!!!!!!"darkamaru got fell on and then got back up and helped the naka-esque person up.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Toshi bowed and apologised vigorously to the man she fell on. She heard Yuudai, smiled and nodded to him before continuing to apologise and bow to the man. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Yuudai smiled and eventually was not in sight.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

"oh no,its all right...hey you look...so familiar...do you know anyone named naka?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm

"Na...? Ugh..." Toshi winced and touched the seal on the back of her neck again. Once more, she looked like she was in pain - but then her eyes acquired the same dazed look. She looked up at Darkamaru and smiled dreamily. "Pardon...what were we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 am

darkamaru looked confused then smiled."nothing,oh nothing.by the way,whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 am

"I'm Satoshi Kuroda! Call me Toshi." She smiled and bowed politely. So much like Naka. The smile, the manners, the way she talked and act. She even had the same level of ditziness. "What's your name, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

"darkamaru darkadow.and you said kuroda right?naka,the person i asked you about,ressembled you a lot and she was also a kuroda.odd,huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

The same scenario. Happened. Pain, then dreaminess. "I don't know who you're talking about, sorry..." Toshi said, still dazed. She smiled timidly and blushed, reminding Darkamaru of the old Naka. "I live in Kusa, but I come to Konoha once in a while to visit my cousin, Goru."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:59 pm

"hey i know goru!he was naka's brother...but you don't know naka so i should probably stop mentioning her.hehe."darkamaru smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Toshi rubbed the back of her neck and squinted as if something hurt her eyes. "Hm...well, nice to meet you, Darkamaru-san!" She smiled, bowed and hugged him briefly. "I don't have many friends in Konoha, you see..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next