Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 pm

"don't worry,same for me.hehe."he was still smiling his own unique darkamaru smile.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:26 pm

"Oh, you don't? Then we should make some together!" Toshi said. She pumped her fists in the air determinedly, and then her stomacg gave a mighty roar.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:54 pm

darkamaru laughed at toshi's comedic actiuons."yea!i'll start first!wanna be buddies!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm

"I am your friend, Darkamaru-san," Toshi said, grinning widely. "Do you have a family?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:13 pm

"yea i have a brother and a sister and,painful as it is to admit it,an adopted daughter.she's a bit younger than you but she's like a solo army!"he laughed at the little joke he knew toshi would understand once she met kintiyu...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm

"Oooh, can I go meet her?" Toshi asked hopefully. "Pleeease?" She was practically hopping with hope in her expression.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 pm

"well okay.^^ i was waiting for her anyways...se pretty much just tags along with me wherever i go."at about that time kintiyu walked up to toshi."...hi nakaz..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 pm

The same pain-then-hazy look crosse Toshi's face. She smiled dreamily at the young blond infront of her. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:51 pm

"...you are naka aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 pm

"...who?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:08 pm

"...nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:08 pm

(ooc: Ima guessing that in at least 4 or 5 hours it'll be tomarow in the game?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:15 pm

((yup Very Happy))

Toshi bent down to the girl's level. "I'm Satoshi Kuroda. What's your name?" She smiled to her, and at that moment, showed how much she had brought over from Naka in her past life.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm

(ooc: COLIO! Then see ya tomarow! Unless someone replys to the other one you made)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 am

kintiyu looked at toshi and,better than any of her sensei's could have done,realized exactly who toshi was."hi toshi.i'm kintiyu."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:00 am

(ooc: Is it ok if I join again? It is tomarow)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 am

((i guess...lol)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:15 am

Yuudai was casually walking toward the place he met the Kuroda girl. 'She is so much like Naka' he thought to himself. As he was walking he said quietly, "Maby she likke a reincarnation of Naka. Nah! I'm crazy if I think that. But remember it is a possibality."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Toshi nodded and grinned. "I'll remember that. Kintiyu Darkadow." She stood up, and saw Yuudai in the distance. "Hi, Yuudai-san!" Toshi smiled Naka-ish again and waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 am

Yuudai smiled and started running. 'I'm comming don't worry.' when he got to normal speaking range he said happily to Toshi, "Hey I'v decided you can be my friend."

Last edited by sasuke2ndstate on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 am

She grinned in a Naka way again. "I missed 'choo, Yuudai-san!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:11 am

"Well I kinda want to get to know you more. So we can go to the raman bar."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:22 am

"Aw, sure." Toshi hugged Yuudai briefly, then turned to the two Darkadows and smiled. "If you want to join, feel free! We'll be at Ichiraku's." As a note of goodbye, she quickly hugged Darkamaru and kissed Kintiyu's head.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 am

As they were walking to Ichiraku's Yuudai asked, "What do you like to do Naka, I mean Toshi."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 am

On the way to the ramen bar, Toshi held onto Yuudai's arm. He just felt so cuddly, in her opinion. "Ooh, I like watching things...like clouds moving, trees in the wind, and animals moving... Or just doing nothing..." She was just as dreamy and unfocused as her last life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next