Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Aiden shook his head, and smirked. "I'll jump in if it goes out of hand. I don't know my limit yet, either. And you've seen how I do in a fight, haven't you, Dark?" Toshi looked up at both males, shocked. "You two fought before? How did it go?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 pm

"hehe,pretty well.you know he just summoned a few demons and all i did was have the ghost of my father help me fight.heeheehee but that was when i hated him.heh..."kintiyu looked up."are we gonna talk about dark and aiden's fighting or are WE gonna fight?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:57 pm

"Oh! Okay, then." Toshi smiled, and boxed Kintiyu.

Aiden sighed, then turned to Darkamaru. "So, why'd you hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:30 pm

"don't you remember?"

kintiyu smiled and kind of jokingly punched toshii on the shoulder.not hard but still a bit painful...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm

"No. Why? Is it because I put itching powder in your pants?"

Toshi winced, and gripped her shoulder. She was fragile and delicate, like fine china. Every and any hit, however light, hurt her. She let go, then aimed a kick at Kintiyu weakly.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:09 pm

"remember aiden?you were treating naka like a slave back then but after the fight we beat nedia TWICE and then you changed to being nicer ad cooler and to the point where you weren't grumpy when i dropped my ice cream on your feet..."

kintiyu let naka hit her since kintiyu wanted to at least give her a chance of winning.then kintiyu lightly pushed her backwards.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Aiden growled. "Who the hell said I got nicer? Naka loved me anyway I am, I didn't have to ch-" He blushed and stopped himself as he realized he said the L word.

"Whee...!" Toshi fell back and landed on her back.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm

kintiyu laughed and helped her up.

"i know...but you did actually get nicer...which was just a bonus...you know to...everyone else.hehe."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Toshi smiled wryly. "I'm sorry I'm not much of a fight, Kintiyu-chan..." She straightened up and took out a kunai. "I'll try to get more serious!"

Aiden huffed, and looke away to hide his red face. "Yeah, yeah...and...sorry I put you in a coma..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:44 pm

kintiyu smiled and stood up straight."first hits free toshers!hehe."

"eh,don't worry about it.happens a lot actually...also fainting...though that is more common than comas and less common than a stroke..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Aiden just gave him a strained smile. "Still, I'm sorry. And...thanks for taking care of Naka before she...Y'know."

Toshi looked serious as she created four substanceless Bunshin. They circled Kintiyu, holding kunais.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm

kintiyu grinned and disappeared,reappearing behind each clone and using rapid fire taijutsu from behind them."anything tougher toshers?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

"Oof!" The real Toshi fell forwards and the clones disappeared. "No..." She did a handsign, and the whole area was engulfed in a massive series of multiple explosions.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm

kintiyu jumped back in surprise.she hadn't expected that.she had a few bruises from it but she kept smiling.she then grabbed a tree root and tore the tree out of the ground.then she grabbed a rock from the torn ground and threw it towards toshi but aimed it to hit just in front of her feet."hey toshers,dark could teach you some moves...if he even knows how..."
"HEY!i taught you every jutsu i know but you never use them!"
"...i can't...remember on the first day of training when i said training was pointless?yea i meant that.remember?low chakra reserves?duh..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Toshi had been crouching, and now she stood up. Her skin was blazing hot, and her hair ruffled. But there was a drunken happiness in her eyes. "Hehe, that was fun!" She picked up a handful of rocks around her and quickly shot them around Kintiyu's feet, making her dodge...and dance.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 pm

kintiyu smiled and danced like she enjoyed it."hey this is fun.throw some at other body parts to for a better dance!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Toshi smiled and threw some more. Then she made a Mizu Bunshin, and it threw stones at Darkamaru too.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 pm

darkamaru smiled and as the rocks came his shadow moved up as a mini shield each time a rock was about to hit him."hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:31 pm

"Aw, phooe!" she said. Aiden smirked and took a firm hold on Darkamaru's shoulders. The Mizu Bunshin dropped the stones and lunged at Darkamaru's waist.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 pm

darkamaru smiled again."hehe,this game is fun."then he poofed and ind=stead of him iden was holding a darkamaru plushie doll.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm

"...what the hell..." Aiden was pushed back as the Bunshin landed on him and turned to water.

"Hm, I saw Aiden-san use this jutsu before." Toshi dropped the stones, and ran up to Kintiyu. "Henge!" There was a poof, and Toshi was replaced by a...naked Aiden, smirking evilly.

"TOSHI, STOP THAT!" Aiden shouted, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 am

kintiyu bursted out laughing and dark was still hidden.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:56 am

Toshi released the jutsu and pouted. "But you said-"

"Now's not the time! Use some other jutsu!"

Toshi nodded. "Henge!" She turned into a nude, female Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:06 pm

kintiyu brust out laughing again until she was on the ground in hysterics.darkamaru fell out of a tree with a mega-nosebleed.

((lolz!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Toshi saw that it was working. The girl had long, brown hair and what seemed to be a model's body. 'Hm... Aiden did something with this form... Oh, yeah!' She winked at Darkamaru, and walked over to him, hugging him tightly and purring like a kitten.

Aiden glared at Darkamaru, blushing. "HEY! What the hell are you thinking with that nosebleed?! TOSHI, STOP THE JUTSU!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next