Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A nice day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 am

Akemi wandered around the Hidden Leaf Village, he was happy and smiling while his eyes were close as he kept walking forward. It was a sunny, gently breeze day and he had also passed the academy. It took him a while to graduate and he wasn't always the top of his class, he was more like near the bottom. He was happy that he had finally finished the academy and was recognized as a ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village. Though he know he would probably get lame missions when he'll get assigned to a team seeing as most Genin would just do that.

What a day, what a day

Akemi said it in a happy laughing tone as the sun shined upon his head. He was wearing his usual clothing, a hoody with his usal shirt and jeans. He didn't felt like wearing any shoes or socks so he was walking bare footed. Amazingly his feet weren't dirty but they were as pale as the rest of his body.
He pulled away his hands and attached them to each other and lifted them behind his head and dropped his head backward along with his smilling face.

Maybe I should get something to eat, but this Halberd behind my back sure is heavy.

Akemi knew his Halberd was useful when he could use its ability but he knew that there is a unlikely chance that it'd would happen. All its doing now it's just slowing him down. The Halberd was truly heavy.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 am

Naka had become a bit less paranoid after meeting Mori. Now, she introduces herself first, THEN she runs. The sun bounded off her white hair, the result of mutation, as she walked. Some people might've thought she was older than she looked... She was walking around the street, watching the clouds move. Seeiyuuki, the monkey, was clearing the path in front of them so that Naka wouldn't bump into anyone. But as he was warning a man with a fruit cart, Naka changed direction and bumped into a kid her age. "Oops! I'm sorry..." She got up and extended her hand to him to take.
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:03 am

He fell to the ground backwards and was sitting upon the ground. His face expression changed as he was bumped and it wasn't such a thing to be happy with but hes pretty sure it was his fault. After all, he did had his eyes closed. With his eyes closed he said

Sorry, sorry. I should've watched where I was going

He said his hand going behind his head and rubbing his head in embarrassment and tried to laugh it off. He then opened his eyes and saw that it was a girl who was around his age and had offered him her hand to help him lift himself up. He took out his other hand and took it while he lifted himself up, while he kept his other hand rubbing the top of his head as he was still embarrassed about it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:11 am

"It's no problem." Naka bowed and smiled to him. Seiyuuki was hugging her legs protectively, eyeing the stranger warily. "My name's Naka, this is my brother's pet monkey, Seiyuuki!" A vein popped in the monkey's head, and he threw a hissy fit.

Monkey talk: Didn't I tell you not to introduce yourself like that willy nilly? Grr...

He breathed heavily before he calmed down. Naka just smiled and put the monkey on her back before she turned to the boy. "I haven't seen you 'round here. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 am

Akemi smiled and replied to her question with his name.

My name is Akemi, Endoresu Akemi.

He smiled even more, especially when he saw the monkey. He liked animals. He then continued his reply to her question

I recently graduated from the academy
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:23 am

"Oh, nice to meet you, Akemi-san." Naka bowed again, but not as deeply. Manners were important. Seiyuuki was grasping onto Naka's shoulders to keep from falling. He examined Akemi suspiciously. Naka sighed. "Sorry if my monkey is paranoid, he's just getting old..." Seiyuuki made an action that sounded like a 'hmph'.
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 am

Akemi laughed a bit as he heard Naka say that. It was amusing, at least it was amusing to him. But he found it odd how she bowed, it wasn't like she was meeting the feudal lord or the Hokage.

Umm.. why are you bowing?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 am

Naka looked up at him. "Why? Um..." She thought over, and didn't come up with a reason. Naka blushed, and played with her fingers. "Because I've been taught to have manners like that, and it's become a habit of mine...
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 am

Ah well no worries

Akemi smiled once more assuring that there was no harm done at all.

So what brings you here?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 am

Naka didn't have an answer to that, either. "...I was following a cloud shaped like a fish. But it's gone now." She looked up at the sky, disappointed, then turned to Akemi. "What brings YOU here?"
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am

Was off to eat something.

Akemi said as he answered with the usual smiling he was giving off. He yawned as he was slightly tired. After all it was a pretty big day for him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 am

"Eat?" Naka's stomach growled loudly, and she blushed harder. "M-may I join you?" Seiyuuki seemed to be okay with it.
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:39 am

Sure why not, but don't expect me to pay for you

Akemi said as he finished the phrase with glaring eyes that you would see from practically anyone in that situation. But his face expression turned back into a smiling face and exclaimed

Just kidding, I'll treat you if you want
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 am

"Nah, I can pay for myself!" Naka smiled and dug in her pocket for her wallet. "..." Seiyuuki held out a brown wallet with a monkey print, and Naka took it gratefully. "Let's go, then!" she said, smiling at Akemi. "Which shop?"
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:51 am

You make a suggestion, after all ladies first

Akemi smiled as he was walking alongside with Naka, he was in the mood for anything.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 pm

"Huh, I don't know..." Naka looked like she was about to daydream again. Seiyuuki whacked the top of her head. "Oh, um, what about.." She said the first thing that came to mind "...the ramen bar?"
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Sure, never had ramen before. Might be fun

Akemi then dashed off into the direction of the ramen bar he though was but then he came back, scratching the top of his head as he had done before.

Where's the ramen bear?

He tried to laugh it off, he just kept on getting embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:51 pm

"It's ...um...It's...I don't know." Naka blushed and laughed sheepishly. She was too much of a dreamer to bother about those type of things... Seiyuuki sighed and pointed at the correct direction.
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Im guessing this monkey knows the way... Might as well go where he pointed.

Akemi started to walk towards the direction that the monkey pointed, walking slowly for Naka to come follow.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Naka nodded and trotted to the ramen bar, walking alongside Akemi as Seiyuuki pointed the way.

((you want to continue here or make a new thread in the Ramen Bar section?))
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:13 pm

((Here is good))

Akemi walked into the bar and sat on a chair, and asked the owner of the store if he could get a bowl of ramen. Akemi handed out the cash and dug in, his ramen was quite spicy as you could tell from his reaction of first plunging the noodles into his mouth and then back unto the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Naka sat next to Akemi, with Seiyuuki sitting on the floor. She ordered a bowl of plain ramen, and paid without asking for the change, giving it as a tip. She looked at Akemi when he spat out his ramen. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Yea it's just a bit spicy

Akemi looked toward Naka and smiled to assure that he was alright. He then looked back unto his bowl of ramen and dug in. He liked it, it was spicy which made it good. He had already finished his bowl of ramen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Naka smiled timidly back at him. "Okay...hm..." She blushed and inclined her head in a small bow before asking, "...can I try some? I always have plain, so I don't know what spicy usually tastes like." She blushed harder, laughing nervously, and quicly added, "Though you don't have to if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 am

Sure, not that hungry anyway

Akemi said as he had lifted his bowl of ramen and placed it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next