Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A nice day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A nice day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 am

Her own ramen was already finished. Naka poked at the ramen timidly, then picked up a noodle between her chopsticks and placed it in her mouth. "... ... .... I prefer chicken pie." She laughed, and then gave the bowl back to Akemi. "Hm. What's that you're carrying?" Naka pointed at the tool on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:47 am

Just a Halberd, though it looks odd compared to others.

Akemi said then plunged back unto his bowl of ramen. He was just poking around the noodles at first but then took the noodles unto his mouth to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 pm

'....Halberd?' Naka ordered a cup of green tea, a habit she got for pain relief. What the heck is a Halberd? "Akemi-san...what's a Halberd?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:16 am

It is pretty much like a spear, the tip of the Halberd has a spike for stabbing purposes while near it is axe blade top which is used for hacking purposes. It's pretty heavy
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:32 pm

"Oh..." It sounded scary and dangerous to her. "...wanna go train? I want to see it in action - that is, if you're okay with that. If you have anything planned today, you don't have to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:05 am

Sure, I don't have anything to do today

Akemi said as he got up from his seat and went out from the ramen bar. Once he got out he stretched, it felt like he didn't move much for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 am

Naka smiled and followed Akemi, Seiyuuki tagging along, holding onto Naka's back again. She took Akemi's arm and lightly pulled him to the direction of the training field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 am

Akemi then went to the direction that Naka was pulling him to. They had arrived to the training field that she had mentioned. Over there there was a few dummies, Akemi then walked towards one of them and when he was around 3 meters close, he took out his Halberd and held it with both of his hands. He had stabbed the dummy with the pointy tip of the Halberd at its head, he then pulled his Halberd back and slashed it with the axe bladed top and had split the Dummy like that.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:55 am

Naka watched, completely engrossed, and Seiyuuki clapped his big monkey hands, letting off excited 'ook's. It was a long time since they saw a weapon so unique, and this was certainly new to them. "Whoooa, that's so cool! Who gave it to you, Akemi-san?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 am

I don't really know who he was

Akemi said with a smile, it was his father but he never really knew him so he didn't consider him as his father.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 am

"Aw, that's bad. Did you get the chance to thank him?" Naka timidly touched the head of the dummy and her whole finger went in. "Whoa...Akemi-san, you're deadly. I bet your family would be proud of that, eh?" She took her finger out and smiled at him naively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:14 am

Yea, probably

Akemi just while smiling. He felt more aggitated to show his true skills with his Halberd because what he just did was just poked the ehad and slashed it splitting it in half. Besides he hadn't even activated its ability yet.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 am

"I'd show you my skills...but I don't have any and I'm not good at anything at all! Hahaha!" Naka laughed at herself, then looked to Akemi. "Hey, let's spar! I'm probably not much of a match for you, but I hope I can help you get a little stronger!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:30 am

Very well

Akemi said as he put his Halberd down on the ground and took out two scrolls. Within those scrolls were Akami and Akomi and so he summoned them and there were now three exact replicates of Akemi.

Ladies first

Akemi said while both of his puppets moved their mouths giving the impression that they all spoke.

Don't bother using the Halberd it's pretty heavy, however you may try to use it against me
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:04 am

Naka shook her head, still smiling. "I have my own weapon. I just don't bring it everywhere since it's tiring..." She took out a kunai, and ran at Akomi, thinking it was Akami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:08 am

Akemi and Akami didn't move they just stood there, a Kunai like that wouldn't be able to go scratch Akomi's enhanced defenses but better be safe then not. Akomi moved away by jumping away. He then stayed near Akemi and Akami.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 am

Naka pulled back when she realized Akomi pulled back. As she moved back, she threw a smoke bomb to the ground between her and the Akemi look alikes. Seiyuuki jumped away, sitting on a tree branch. He knew not to interfere in her smoke bomb tactic. Naka created normal, substance-less Bunshins, a dozen of them, in a mis-shapen circle around the boy and his puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:18 am

Akemi just stood there, he was far to concentrated on his puppets. He realized that there were Bunshins surrounding them but he had seen no need to pay attention. Akami andAkomi would protect him if something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 pm

She began doing handsigns, a long series of them, as one of the Bunshins hid her. The other clones circled Akemi, Akomi and Akami, stalling time for their master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Ya know, whatever your doing won't work on me

Akemi said as his other puppets moved their mouths as well to make it look like they are him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 pm

"We just have to see." She did one last handsign, and there was a massive poof of colorful smoke. The colors were bright and blinding, and the smell; utterly horrible. Naka had quickly put on a mask, as she knew the bombs she just threw were poisonous. This was a tactic, not a technique. She made the handsigns to intimidate him and to stall time for her to gather up all the powder for the bombs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Shi~

Akemi yelled out without the puppets opening their mouths to make it look like they were talking as well. Akemi was too worried. He immediately held his breath and closed his eyes while he was signaling for Akami and Akomi to get him out of there. Akami and Akomi picked him by the shoulder and jumped out of there.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Naka had rehearsed the tactic so many times before. Simple, yet effective. The bombs carried normal poison, but still poison. The Bunshins ran away from the scene, jumping onto trees and hiding behind the bark. They had no substance, therefore they couldn't fight. The real Naka, though, was in the middle of the smoke. She still had the mask over her face, but it would run out of oxygen, soon. She took out a wind shuriken and threw it around to clear the smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Once Akemi had gotten away from the cloud of poisonous smoke he immediately opened up Akomi's upper body to reveal medical supplies. All he had to do was figure out a antidote. He was pretty sure it was a normal type of poison so he should have some kind of antitode, he rounded up and studied it to see what kind of poison it was, which took him around a minute or two and took out a pill and ate it soon followed by some other liquid. He then closed up Akomi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:55 pm

As the smoke was blown away, it left a residue on the ground. Thick, yellow dust was left, about an inch think. Naka sighed. "I gotta get that fixed." She took off her mask and breathed in clean air. Then she searched for her Bunshin and Akemi. "I know you're there somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next