Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A nice day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A nice day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 am

Akemi just stood there along with his other two puppets. e thought he just might get serious with his puppets but he see's no need to use His Halberd.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 am

"I thought this was just a spar...now it might just get serious." Naka smiled and took out a kunai. She shot it at a tree, and one of the bunshins behind it squealed. It sighed, and ran over to Naka, not disturbing the dust under it. "Heheh...Now, how do we track Akemi-san?" The other bunshins came out of their hiding places too, crossing the yellow residue to Naka. "I don't know. This spar's gonna take long, huh! But I bet Akemi-san hasn't even gotten a bit hurt." The real Naka sighed. No matter how much she trained, she was never going to be as strong as all the ninja around her. "Taunt him." The bunshins nodded, and circled the area, skimming against the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:54 am

Akemi looked over around him and saw figures. Were they surrounding them again and trying to use the same trick again? It won't work at all seeing as he would know what pill to take to cure the poison. Then again... she might just use a different kind. Then again maybe she's just causing him to question what would happen for something, well whatever it was. Akemi would not allow it as he and his puppets were on the move. Akemi and his puppets were going towards where he thought he saw a figure and thought it might be naka. There he would attack.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 am

Ignorance was always a weakness. Naka didn't notice Akemi move. The clones continued to skim the area, going between the trees. The real Naka was standing, daydreaming, watching the leaves rustle as the wind disturbed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:17 am

Akemi, Akomi and Akami saw multiple Naka's, Akemi thought that they were all clones and so they were punching each copy of Najka they found. All their blows kept on going through them, Akemi punched another one nd Akami and Akomi were punching others. Finally Akemi was about to punch the real naka.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 am

Naka turned around and saw Akemi running to her, going through the dust. She took out a cloak, crouched and laid it over her like it was protection. A second ticked by, and the powder exploded with a huge boom, with the power of a thousand exploding tags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 am

Akemi was hit by it but only slightly as her had managed for Akomi to get in the way to take most of the powder seeing as he was closest. But eh wasn't expecting it to exploded, you could see that even through Akomi's reinforced defenses that there was a large hole which made him unusable. Akemi quickly just took out a couple of pills and such from Akomi and desummoned him back into the scroll.

Akemi then charged off after Naka along with Akami.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 am

Naka used the cloak as a shield to the smoke. She blinked, and looked around. The smoke was too thick to see anyone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 am

Akami and Akemi were ganging u on Naka, Akemi went from behind and Akami went from the front which revealed to be a cloak. They both punched at the same time in opposite directions.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:25 am

There was a sickening crunch as bones cracked. Naka fell to her knees, clutching her stomach. She knew she was weak and fragile, and wasn't surprised when she felt two of her ribs crack. "Ka...Kawarimi!" A log appeared in her place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 am

I wonder if she's okay... I think I heard her ribs crack or something

Akemi said as he and Akami both pulled their punches back and as the log fell down.

Just in case

Akemi said as Akami came stomping his foot down unto the log to make sure she didn't use the transformation technique instead of the replacement technique.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 am

Naka sighed as she sat on the branch. "Bunshin." She created a clone, looking like it had hurt itself, behind a tree, though still visible. The real Naka put a hand gently on her side, trying to see if she could heal it. And surprisinily...she was good with medical jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:00 am

Akami you had done enough now...

Akemi said as he had desummoned Akami as well.

Now... Taijutsu... or Kenjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 am

The clone peeked out from the tree, and made a dash from there to another tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 am

I might as well start using Taijutsu, that Halberd of mine isn't weighing me down as much now

Akemi said as he had jumped towards tree's pretty quickly. Looking for Naka but he couldn't find her. He then closed his eyes and tried to see if he could hear her turns out he could hear breathing. And so he went towards where the sound was coming from sure that it was Naka.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 am

Naka grimaced as she felt a damp spot in her shirt. The bone might have punctured her skin when she wasn't looking. Naka closed her eyes, making another bunshin to cover for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 am

Akemi suddenly stopped, he was panting from exhaustion all of a sudden.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to give up now

Akemi said as he fell unto the ground panting.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:26 am

Naka watched Akemi surrender. "Eh?! Don't stop just because I'm hurt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 am

No no. If we continue I'm just gonna get seriously beat up by you.

Akemi said as he swallowed his saliva that kept on building with the constant panting.

I can't fight for long, I run out of stamina and it takes me a while to regain it while it gives you enough time to do pretty much anything
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm

"Aw..." Naka jumped out the tree, the bunshin gone. She had used her cloak to cover her body, hiding the blood stain. "Okay then...But too bad I couldn't watch you fight with the Halberd."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Yea, yea sorry. That Halberd only slows me down though

Akemi said as he was walking toward his Halberd and put it on behind his back, you could instantely see that Akemi was moving way slower then he was without it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 pm

"Oh...That'd be a big disadvantage in the field. Why don't you train your strength and stamina? It wouldn't make it super easy, but it helps, right?" Naka smiled to him. She hadn't fought with anyone in a long time, and the spar they had showed how weak she had gotten. "To thank you for sparring with me, go ahead and ask me for any favours you need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:13 am

Even if trained to help me boost up in stamina it doesn't do anything for it. Makes me stronger then I was before but nothing to my stamina. That's why I usually use puppets.

Akemi said as he was moving towards Naka lazily.

Don't worry, I don't need any favors
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 am

"Aww, okay." Naka smiled sheepishly, and scratched the back of her hair, embarrassed. "Say, Akemi-san. You'll be my friend, won't you?" she asked, smiling sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3