Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:31 am

"well i had to go and uh...finish my chores."she smiled and then looked at darkamaru.he took a guess that she had went and done something that he would possibly need to tell aiden or get aidens help with...

((xD))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 am

Toshi nodded. "Oh, okay." She stretched her body wearily, popping her bones into place. "What should we do now?" she asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:43 am

"i dunno..." darkamaru said..."i've some matches,a pole,some cloth and 4 years of practice..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 am

Toshi grinned and laughed. "What are we supposed to do with those?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 am

kintiyu grinned."you'll see.its getting dark to so thats in the list now."at that darkamaru tied he cloth strips to each end of the pole and lit them on fire.then he started spinning it around his head,throwing it into the air and catching it and putting it in his mouth and doing handstands and backflips.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 am

Toshi watched in awe and wonder, clapping her arms. "Wow! More, more!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 am

"hehe,i knew you'd like it.watch."darkamaru held it by one end on his pinky finger and raised it over his head and took the other end on his other pinky finger.kintiyu clapped too now."thats always the best part!i just wonder how it doesn't burn him when he holds the ends..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:43 am

"Ohhh it doesn't? That's so coo- Bunny!" Toshi shifted her attention to a brown hare hopping across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 am

kintiyu and darkamaru both sweatdropped and kintiyu smiled.in her mind she thought 'classic naka...hehe'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Toshi picked up the little flffly bunny, holding it up by its arms. "Bunny..." She laughed and put it down. "Bu- Kitty!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 pm

kintiyu laughed at toshi."hey toshi thats funny!comedy...gold..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Toshi picked up the cat. It hissed and scratched her, and she let go abruptly. "Owie..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:39 pm

darkamaru laughed and then handed toshi some band-aids."you okay?hehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm

She nodded, sucking on her bleeding finger, and took the band aids. "I don't know why...but I keep getting hurt for no reason..." she mumbled sadly. "Am I a bad girl and God hates me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm

darkamaru smiled again."no,your just a bit too clumsy and kind of naiive..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:06 pm

"But I'm not naive," she protested, blushing. "Not really, that is..." She stuck a band aid on her cut. "...Bad kitty. It gave me a booboo..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 am

darkamaru laughed again."okay,but maybe the kitty was."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 am

Toshi sighed, then looked up at Darkamaru, smiling. "What do we do now? Train?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 pm

"i dunno..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Toshi smiled and took hold of both Darkamaru and Kintiyu's arms lightly. "Let's go train, then!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:57 pm

kintiyu grinned."lead on toshi!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:14 pm

The three reached a clearing with logs and dummies. "Let's train!" She turned around facing the two Darkadows and assumed a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 pm

"us against you?hows kintiyu versus you.or you can choose."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Toshi grinned. "I want to fight both-"

"You're fighting Kintiyu. I'm taking Dark," Aiden said. He had appeared right next to Toshi, causing the girl to be shocked and jump back.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm

"hey aiden."dark wasn't really surprised.he actually almost expected it."but i don't think thats such an awesome plan...last time kintiyu fought someone,they left in a stretcher...sides i know my own strength but kintiyu..."then dark pointed at kintiyu.she was trying to squash a bug that was on a tree."im gonna get yoiu...im gonna-GOTCHA!!"then she slammed her hand against it and left a hand shaped hole through the tree."darn...i missed..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next