Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:57 am

darkamaru looked over towards yuudai and waved.kintiyu was still talking to toshi and didn't hardly care if yuudai was there or not."so toshi are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 am

((Sasu-chan, can you make a topic in the Ramen area, please? :3 I want Toshi to talk with the Darkadows in this one.))

-considering that they came back after the meal-

Toshi shook her head and brandished the headband around her waist. "I'm from the Hidden Grass Village. But I come here once in a while to visit my cousin, Goru Kuroda. He means a lot to me." Rhe sighed and smiled weakly. "He's like a little brother..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 am

kintiyu smiled."oh.so goru's your cousin?hes my best friend!"kintiyu grinned and darkamaru smiled at her and while she wasn't looking he shook his head."kintiyu,goru isn't your best friend...actually i'm not sure if he even remembers who you are...hehe"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 am

Toshi blinked in surprise, and smiled. "Kintiyu, if you are or aren't his friend, it doesn't matter... Just please take care of him, okay? He seems so depressed lately, as if someone precious to him died," Toshi said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 am

kintiyu frowned and then smiled again."okay na-i mean toshi."kintiyu sort of understood what she meant.darkamaru looked over at kintiyu."hey kintiyu,go get me a snack...heres 1.50 .go get three ice cream cones.one for me,one for you, and one for toshi."darkamaru smiled and so did kintiyu.she loved ice cream and she'd have the perfect way to do what she wanted to now."i know you always get carmel&fudge,dark, and i'll get birthday cake ice cream.so what do you want toshi?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:36 am

Toshi smiled and simply said, "Strawberry. Thanks." Sweet and simple.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 am

kintiyu smiled."gotcha."then she ran off towards the ice cream shop.it was a good three miles run but for kintiyu it was a breeze.she got to the shop and smiled at the shop keeper."hey
mr. retsu.can i get a C&F and a strawberry to go and then a birthday cake on hold."he smiled at kintiyu and then pulled out the first two cones."here you go,and that's a buck, fifty."she handed him the money and took darkamaru and toshi's ice cream.then she ran back to where dark and toshi were and gave them the ice cream."kintiyu,wheres yours?"she smiled."i only have two hands.i can't carry all of them!"then she ran back to the shop and got her ice cream.but instead of going back to dark and toshi,she ran towards goru's house.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 am

Toshi accepted the ice cream with a grateful 'thank you!' "Darkamaru-san, you have such an energetic daughter," she said as she licked her ice cream. "She's so nice, too!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:10 am

(( you got it! Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:19 am

"yea,well today she's a bit less hyper...and she behaves in front of other people.hehe..."darkamaru licked his ice cream too...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
kintiyu finally got to goru's house and knocked on the door."hey goru,its me!kintiyu!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:26 am

"She seems really polite to me."

"What the hell?" Goru opened the door to the young Darkadow. "What do ya want? I'm making a bento for Onee- er, I mean Sato-san."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 am

"hey goru,i got a question for you:wheres naka?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 am

Goru tensed. "Why do you ask that?" he inquired coolly.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 am

"because of two things and a few other minor details.1:toshi looks way too much like naka and acts like her,and 2:toshi said that you were depressed over something."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 am

Goru drooped his head. "Just coincidences... I was sad I didn't get to eat sea urchin," he lied desperately.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:20 am

kintiyu grinned."well im happy that i took lie detection lessons wen i was 5."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 am

"Ugh, fine! Yes, my Onee-chan died and was reborn as Toshi! Happy now?" Goru snapped.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:32 am

"how'd she die?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:35 am

"She hung herself," he said quietly. Goru was looking at the ground, tears covering his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:42 am

kintiyu's eyes got wide at that out of shock.why would naka have hung herself?she was always nice and kind and...but she had changed.she must have known that if she did that then she would be herself again...kintiyu walked over towards goru and tried to comfort him some."sorry for bringing up the subject goru...it must be really hard on you."she handed him the ice cream she'd bought for herself."try and cheer up."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:46 am

Goru looked at the cold treat and shook his head painfully. "I hate sweet things...If you find my Onee-chan, take care of her for me. She's too naive to protect herself."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 am

"i'll do that goru."she smiled and went back to find toshi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:08 am

Toshi had already finished the ice cream, but she had gotten messy and dirty. "Darkamaru-san, d'you have a tissue?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 am

"hmm?oh yea."darkamaru handed toshi a tissue and about that time kintiyu had came back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 am

Toshi wiped off the sticky, pink ice cream off her, then smiled to Kintiyu. "That took longer than your first trip, Kintiyu-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next