Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 pm

kintiyu grinned."NOW DARK!!"then darkamaru smiled and held out an empty pack of fake blood before he poofed and then aidens head connected with dark's foot and in a few minutes darkamaru and kintiyu had toshi and aiden tied together."we win!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Toshi was laughing happily as Aiden was blushing hard. "I should have never taught her that damn jutsu..." he muttered.

"Did the jutsu work okay, Kintiyu-chan?" Toshi asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:35 pm

kintiyu wiped a tear from her eye."the look on aidens face...HA priceless...hahahahahahahahahha!!!!"darkamaru looked at aiden."it was kinda funny...'NO TOSHI NOT THAT JUTSU!!!!' i lol'd my head off..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:44 pm

"Toshi, I told you to use that only when I tell you to!" Aiden said hotly, his face blazing. "AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING STUPID ABOUT IT, DARKAMARU!"

"There's also a male version of me, but it looks weird..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 pm

darkamaru frowned."i don't think i want to see that version toshers..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Toshi looked up and smiled. "I think it looks like an older version of Goru-chan...but wearing a leather cloak and a whip. Aiden-san taught me that."

"......"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:17 am

"..."
"..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 am

"...."

"Eh? What's with the silence?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:53 am

"..."
"...i'unno"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 am

"..."

"...hey! Don't make me use the Aiden jutsu again!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am

"..."
"...ill be good..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 pm

"......"

"......"

"......"

"HENGE!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:30 pm

darkamaru ran away."AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Toshi released the jutsu and laughed. "Hahaha..." "...That will always haunt him in his dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

kintiyu looked at toshi..."...so...evlly cruel...to dark.WANNA BE BESTESTEST BUDDIES!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:31 pm

"Okay!" Toshi smiled and hugged Kintiyu. "There's another jutsu that Aiden taught me. Henge!" "TOSHI, NOOOO!"

As the smoke dispersed, it showed a little neko-mimi, with kitty ears, tail and paws. Wearing leather and a scary looking whip. "There's also a bunny version, and a doggie version..."

"TOSHI, STOP IT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm

"l...o...lzers..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 pm

"Kintiyu-chan, you try!" Toshi released the Henge, and returned to her old smiling self. "Do you want me to show you the fox version?" "TOSHI, STOP IT!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:09 pm

"oh,um i can't try it."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:18 pm

"Awww, no chakra? Do you want me to give you some?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 pm

"no thanks.tried that once...not such a good idea...its not really the chakra problem,its more the chakra system.my chakra veins are so thin that when chakra goes through them they burst open and hit my actual veins.though on the upside now i can do this."then kintiyu punches a rock and it explodes into dust.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 pm

"I'm not good with any techniques," Toshi admitted, smiling. "I only know a bit of ninjutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 pm

"hehe,well compared to me,your a genius at it.i can only use my own special creation-a low chakra taijutsu booster jutsu- and a ninjutsu fueled on pure energy rather than chakra.of course thats a kinjutsu that is forbidden because the energy it uses is energy within your body."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Toshi blushed with embarrassment when Kintiyu complimented her. "Well, I don't like fighting... I'm more of a tool in battle, not a fighter."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

"hmm...well im usually the one that beats down the weaker ones.heehee.im tough enough to fight em rough!"darkamaru walked back over towards them laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)   Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you... (open to any/all of Naka's friends)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next