Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-01-23

A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii]   A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Mugen observed the arm drop, and the sand pour, closing his eyes once more. " You're a box full of surprises aren't you? " he said, shaking his head slightly, then peering over his shoulder, connecting eyes with Noburu. " As for you, worry not. Wether you two live or die isn't quite relevant. " he added, sniffing out the air once. The smell was disgusting, and the roasted girl's scent was quite disturbing. Mugen clinched his teeth and expressed his disgust with a facial expression.

He tilted his head while staring at the scientist and then switched his gaze to the muscular, tall man. Mugen opened his hand and slapped Iwao by the temple with its outter part, forcefully. Given his Kekkei Gekkai, he had raw strength, capable of cracking the ground with a single blow. " Oi. Don't give me your back while I talk. -sigh- Gekkou is someone I care about and I won't hesitate to kill for. " he told to Iwao, looking at his own knuckles. A bruise had appeared and a drop of blooded rolled down - the tall male was hard as rock -, the injurie wasn't even a minor wound, so it healed withing a second.
Back to top Go down
Katashi Maiko
Genin
Katashi Maiko

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii]   A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 pm

" You're a box full of surprises aren't you? " Mugen observed Iwao who only gave him a rotten smile, his eyes were filled with mystery yet it was clear that whatever secrets he had were malignant. The man chuckled at his fearless attitude, admirable in his eyes but completely irritable none the less. He was assigned to check up on Noburu and instead, ran into a two obstacles, delaying his return. Perhaps it was not going to be all that bad. He just learned Gekkou had a brother, perhaps they could make use of him. The man thought about what he would do with the two survivors. Something about the girl was familiar but he could not place his finger on it, his eyes were deep in thought as he glanced over Mugen. Miyuki flinched under his eyes.

" As for you, worry not. Wether you two live or die isn't quite relevant. " he added, glancing at the panicked Noburu, Iwao chuchkled in his head, as much as he disliked Noburu he could not afford loosing him now. sniffing out the air once. The smell was disgusting, and the roasted girl's scent was quite disturbing. Mugen clinched his teeth and expressed his disgust with a facial expression."If you wish to know about your brother...." began to say Iwao with a stoic expression, "It will come at a price." his face smiled wickedly. The smile was quickly swiped away away when Mugen opened his hand and slapped Iwao by the temple with its outter part, forcefully. " Oi. Don't give me your back while I talk. -sigh- Gekkou is someone I care about and I won't hesitate to kill for. " he told to Iwao, looking at his own knuckles. Iwao was growing tired of this fellow, there was no real damage except a mark upon his temple. However, a bruise had appeared on his hand but suddenly it healed. A look of interest appeared on his face, determination was read on his eyes. Noburu did not like the look in Iwao's eyes.

Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii]   A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 am

Mugen was starting to lose his patience, specially with Iwao. " Price? It's my brother, not yours, I have the freedom to see him.. if he wasn't.. " he said, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. His coldness and fearless attitude remained strong, on the other hand, he was starting to feel the anger overtaking him once more. " Where is him..? " he asked, glancing at Iwao, while tightening the grip on the sword's hilt.

It seemed like his brother was alive, he couldn't believe it, it was so hard to consider such as fact as true. Most of his life had been a lie then, he became stronger to avenge his fallen brother, now .. what?. He peered over his shoulder, analyzing Miyuki, she needed to be out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Katashi Maiko
Genin
Katashi Maiko

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii]   A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:08 am

"True, it may be your brother....but if it weren't for......us. He'd be nothing but a rotten corpse." Iwao declared, smirking as he provoked Mugen. Right there and then, two figures appeared behind Mugen their claws raised above his head and with great speed they aimed to sliced at his back. They showed up from no where! Miyuki was surprise, letting a sudden squeak as they attacked Mugen. Her first reaction was to dash in order to prevent any damage upon Mugen.

Iwao watched with a curious look, his eyes glanced over at the now running Noburu. He was trying to escape as his three experiments attacked to buy him sometime. They were initially resting inside the human sized bags Miyuki saw previously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii]   A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit From The Mist Village [Currently:Cappa&Chii]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2