Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team 14 first mission

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Team 14 first mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:18 pm

"Well," said Hiraku, stepping between the two, trying to break the tension, "if you need a team to find a camp, you certainly have the right people. Two Hyuuga members was a very good choice. Plus," he said, turning to beam at Yuuki, "We make a very good team."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Naruto looked at Hiraku. "I think one Hyuuga would be enough. And i think we should also take a Taijutsu expert with us. Like that, if an enemy appears, we can see his fighting style without wasting our chakra." He said while taking a glance to Miru.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:18 am

Miru looked at naruto"...we wont need it my tai jutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu are on very high lvls, i copyed most of chunnin rock lee and his senpai gai`s movements the past weeks..also we need the Byuugagugan(sorry i spelled this wrong i knowx.x)to scount and their chaka control and hand to hand combat skills will be in use against theese enemis.."her red eyes just seemd angry now as she took her mask in her pocket and turned the back to them"lets head out!"she begang running
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:18 am

Yuuki followed Miru slowly and akwardly.
She had let go of Hiraku but still stayed beside him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 am

Miru stayed in front of the three, her hair waved accros her back and her face was cold, almost like theese missions were daily to her[/i][/b]
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 pm

"Byakugan!" said Hiraku, activating his 360 degrees of vision. Hiraku followed after Miru, but he also made sure to keep a close eye on Yuuki. Why is Naruto coming with us...? Won't he just be in more danger going on a search mission for the Akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 am

Miru keept up a speed and was in front of the others bye 2 meters always, her sharingan was activated and her hans down bye her side, she didnt look back but keept the sight on the front
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:31 am

Yuuki activated her byakugan too, she then turned her head "how long will this mission take?" she asked Miru

occ: no ones been replying, so I thought I'd say something very random
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 pm

occ:lols i was waiting for someone to answerxD

Miru didnt look back at the hyuuga girl but simply replied"if everything go as planned it wont take more than 4-5 days..depending on the information we get from them"
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:09 am

Naruto keeped following them without saying a word. His normal self looked like it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 am

Miru couldt help wondering why the blond was so silent, she had heard from the hokage he was a happy and abit to earger person on missions, but the person a few feet behind her was silent
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 am

Yuuki saw something flicker past her eyes, something far behind her "duck!" she shouted as a kunai went flying their way. She quickly grabbed a kunai and chucked it at the other one.

occ: adding a bit of drama because I'm kind of bored. But if you dont wanna I'll delete it.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 am

occ:dont say sorry lolsxD

Miru saw the kunai and jumped down in a clearing"stop here.."she put on her ANBU mask and activated her sharingan under it, she scanend the area for enemy chakra
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Naruto kept going without noticing what was happening around him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 am

Miru took a hold on naruto`s shirt and dragged him down befor she landed in the clearing looking at him"..do not go longer when i stop and we are under attack"she yelled angry at him blowing anthoder kunai with her own

occ:gonna wait for junichi to answer
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm

"Yuuki!" Hiraku yelled, pointing behind his little sister as a volley of kunai flew toward her. "Eight Trigrams: Aerial Palm!" Hiraku's fists were a blur of motion and the immediately the kunai fell to he ground.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Miru svanend the area and found a small grourp of enemy chakra signatures on chunnin status, probably some missing nins og rouge ninjas..She formed some quick handsigs befor slamming them into the earth"lightning style: chidori wave!"since it was spring and morning the grass, leaves and trees were still wet so the water got lead to the onces standing on it, a few screams could be heard in the forest when the jutsu hit them

The enemy nin leader had seen some of his men fall, he was himself standing on a rock with 3 of his best men, it didnt come to him as a surprise that the ANBU woman with black hair could take out his weakest men#hmp!..2 hyuugas bye the eyes, the kyuubi holder and a unknown anbu lady..should get intresting#
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:33 am

Hiraku immediately spotted the enemy ninja and spun to face them. "Naruto! Yuuki!" Hiraku pointed in the direction where the ninja were stationed. "Miru, what's our battle plan? Being the medical ninja, should I stay back...? Though I can fend for myself." Hiraku looked questioningly at Miru.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Miru looked over her shoulder and shouted"stay with yuuki and naruto and take the remaining chunnin lvl ninjas, scan their chakra befor you attack!..ill take the leader so be carefull!"miru now turned her head back on the 3 nins in front of her, she took of her mask, formed some handsigs and made a small evil smink"..Mangekyo Sharingan" a few seconds passed bye befor the 3 nins fainted with terryfied looks on the faces, they would bne like that for the next 72 hours

The missing nin leader watched as anthoder 3 of his men fell"hm..so thats how its like eh?.."he looked at a pink haired lady named juli and said"you take the hyuuga girl"he then looked at a brown haired man who looked like he never eaten who was named Hiku and said"you take the kyuubi kid"and at last he looked at a grey haired man with a blindfold over his eyes named Gujo"and you take the hyuuga boy..and keep him away from the others..i myself will take care of that anbu"all three nodded befor heading to their target

Occ:im gonna play the enemy for now lols
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Hikaru turned his head to look at Naruto and Yuuki, his gaze lingering a fraction of a second longer on the latter. "Stay close to me." He turned back around and found his face inches from a ninja wearing a blindfold. "Byakugan!"
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:19 am

ooc: is anyone else going to reply?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:22 am

occ: well im waiting on the others, but i dont think they will come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:40 am

(ooc.sorry so sorry I lost track of time . )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 am

Tai ran through the trees as fast as she could."I can't believe I slept late again. Im so dead for this," She said in a low voice as she jumped from tree to tree. Her heart beat rapidly as she herd voices and loud noises. "Crap the mission already started," She thought as she slowed down her pace. She jumped down and hid behined a big boosh. She poked her head out from inside the boosh to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Gujo(the blindfodled ninja)just smiled as he leaped up in a tree and looked down at Hikaru"well well a little hyuuga kid eh?"he said with a surpringly young but harsh and cold voice, his sleeves were very long so he could hide many weapons in there

Miru had deside not to use to must genjutsu, her eyes were already hurting her abit after useing the Mangekyo. She put her mask in her kunai puch and jumped in a few trees befor landing in front of the leader of the rouge nin group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 14 first mission
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next