Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team 14 first mission

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Team 14 first mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Tai smiled as she saw a blind ninja jump in a tree. she closed her eyes and a spark of fire lit at the bottom of the tree the ninja was on. it ran up the tree slowly.'otta get his attention' she smiled
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Hiraku turned to face Gujo up in the tree, and took the Gentle Fist fighting stance. "Look, you and your... buddies have no buisness with us, and I suggest you leave us alone," he said, then calmly added, "for your own sake." He stood there, waiting for Gujo to make the first move, all the while, taking in his surroundings, and how they could affect the impending battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 pm

It didn't take long for Tais Fire to slide up to his feet. It swirled around him as the tree burned catching his clothes on fire as it moved up. Tai smiled softly as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:00 pm

ooc: well, I guess I'm taking over as the head enemy ninja.

Kuro (the head nin) gazed silently at the ANBU girl from his hiding spot. Four rings shone on his fingers, two on each hand, glowing faintly with a blue hue. He pulled a shuriken from his tool pouch and held it until it turned bright blue, and hummed with chakra. "Let's see what she can really do," he said, and hurled the shuriken. It raced at a blinding speed towards Miru, spinning rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Gujo simply laughed as the flames caugt him, as if he didnt got affectet bye it. He jumped into anthoder tree, still laughing"so a little girl and a hyuuga boy is here to face me?..weak"he beang spinning, very fast as hundred of kunai`s begang comming towards them both

Miru drew her katana the second the shurinkin was about to hit her, insteed of cutting the katana like it normal would the shurinkin landed 10 meters behind her, cut over in the middle in a clean snit. Miru looked at him"my turn?"when kuro blinked for the second time the black haired sharingan user was gone, only a moment passed bye befor he could hear something that sounded like a thound screaming birds"One Thousand Birds: Thunder!"strong lightning chakra was comming out of her hands and towards him, she was standing 4 meters behind him[/b][/i]
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:03 am

Hikaru had spotted Tai, but didn't want to give away her position. What is he planning with this...? He should know an attack like that won't work on a Hyuuga... He pressed his hands together and let loose tiny bursts of chakra from all of his release points, harmlessly knocking the weapons to the ground. He began running toward Gujo, hands ready to attack his delicate chakra network.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:13 am

Kuro barely had time to react as the lightning raced toward him. He immediately drew a large wooden pole, with a sickle blade on the end. "Wind Release: Spinning Sickle Defense!" The pole began spinning rapidly in his hands, the wind chakra adding the the speed of it cutting the air. When the lightning came into contact with it, it has deflected harmlessly to the side. Kuro then took several strangely shaped bent kunai out of his tool pouch. He hurled them at Miru, but instead of heading directly toward her, they began to circle her, and were spinning faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 am

Gujo screamed of joy like a madman, she quickly leadped up behind Hikaru, got a hold of one of his hands and hikaru could fell his wrist broke, this thin and old looking man has super strength. Befor hikari could even turn around gujo had landed in yet anthoder tree

Miru watched as the kunai`s came closer, when they finaly hit miru turned into a log. miru`s voice could be heard from above him and a chidori was blazing in her hand"lightning style:Thunderclap!"she thew the chidori out of her hand, right above Kuro`s head and it exsploded, large lightnings commming down towards him fast. Miru had used abit of chakra on hit but she drew a scroll and bit her finger, drawing a nice thin line accros the paper. A poff of smoke came and she climbed onto the big ravens back as it flew 10 feet up in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:22 am

Tai got bord sitting like an idiot. She reached behined her back into her sheeth and drew her large sword out. She stood up and watched a bit wondering when they needed her help.
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 am

OOC: OMG. I so got lost. Damn work. Sorry for being away for so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:20 am

ooc. don't worry im the air head that forgets
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 pm

ooc: I'm kind of lost. Can anyone give me a quick brief?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:51 pm

occ:wb lols, well they are getting attacked bye some rouge nins i control, you can read who the leader send after naruto on page 4, Junichi is controlling the enemy nin fightning against miru so i dont have to fight against myself
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:28 am

The resounding crack of Hiraku's wrist echoed throughout the woods. To Gujo's surprise, however, Hiraku's body turned into a log in a puff of smoke and fell to the ground. Hiraku appeared next to Tai, a small smile on his face. When Gujo came in to break my wrist, I sent bursts of chakra up his hands and arms. His kunai handling should be much clumsier now... "Tai... I'm glad you finally caught up with us. Right at the opportune moment as well. We were ambushed. Help out in any way you can . Alright?" Hiraku looked up at Tai seriously.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 am

"Wind Release: Spinning Sickle Defense!" Kuro yet again spun the staff, this time above his head, and easily deflected the lightning. Kuro again drew the curved kunai from his pouch, but these kunai had silver feathers tied to the handles. "Let's see you get rid of these!"He hurled them up at Miru, and they began to circle her once again. They spun faster and faster and suddenly they exploded violently. Kuro laughed. "Really? Is that all it took to destroy one of the famous Uchiha?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:14 am

Goju screamed in rage befor he threw 100`s of kunai`s towards both of them, his bandana around his eyes were abit loser now than befor and his evil smink was on

Kuro could hear Miru`s cold laugh though the woods"heh..you really think you got me?..."Miru was sitting on her raven 10 feet over him and finaly finished her handsign"Secret Jutsu:Black dragons of Sorrow!"a black cloud formed over her and a unknown number of large black dragons was forming from it around her
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:33 am

ooc: So i just have to do the roleplay of my fight right?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:34 am

occ:yea, just write you spot the enemy etc, then i beging with him
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:36 am

occ: kk.

bic: Naruto stoped and faced the enemy that had been following him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 am

Hiku launched himself from the rock and landed right in front of the blond with a evil smink"lets see you handle me brat"
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 am

Naruto smirked. "Heh?! Let's see if you can even survive the first strike." He said with an evil smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 am

Tai knoded at hikaru then sparks of flame appeared at the bottom of her feet. they spread out evenly around her before runing into a circle around the large area the fight was going on in. "this should make sure on one gets out until its over," she looked at hikaru. " Ok, whos fighting who and who needs help? " she asked to make sure.
(ooc.sorry she isn't using hand signs. she is a bit like Gaara but nothings inside her and so on)
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Hiraku began to respond, but suddenly noticed the kunai flying towards them. "Duck!" he yelled and he held out his hands and shot out hundreds of bursts of chakra, yet again knocking the kunai out of the air.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Kuro spotted the growing black cloud. He began forming handsigns, then shouted "Wind Release: Forceful Gale!" He took a kunai out of his pocket and threw it at the cloud, and following behind it was a great rush of powerful wind.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:24 am

The thin Hiku simply sminked at the blond befor melting down into the ground, his evil latter could be heard from everywere

It didnt seem that GUjo was effectet bye the fire, it more seemend like enjoying the tension and action it added to the battlefield and the battle itself, when Hiku had dodge yet anthoder set of kunai`s he sminked and the blindfold fell off, his eyes were totaly black with nothing in there, as if it was empty holes leading to nothing, he fomred some handsigns and yelled, wih a evil big grin over his face"Shadows of the sound village!"hundres of small chakra strings who couldt be seen wnet down into the ground, after a short while death bodies begang to rise and there it explanied why he was so frail looking, cause he was a puppet master and didnt nedded his body that much

Miru drew her katana and the Kunai made contact, the kunai itself broke into 8 small pieces and she swung the katana back on the back, she formed some handsigs yet again and a chidori appeard in her right hand, she liftet it and all the chakra energi flew in the cloud, filling every of the black dragons with dangerous thunder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 14 first mission   Team 14 first mission - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 14 first mission
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next