Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's prank the next person (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Let's prank the next person (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:29 pm

The pathway to the village hidden in the valley was peaceful. There was however one particular bump in the middle of the road. To the trained eye it was obvious trap but it was there none the less. And where there was a trap there was a hunter waiting in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Mugen had abandoned the lost Clan after his battle with Xeno in the leaf. He couldn't return to the Rain, nor seek for shelter with Nagiko, he wouldn't, it wasn't worth it. Mugen travelled towards the village hidden in the Village to find peace, temporary, until he sorted out his issues.

While wending across the path, he easily recognized the bump in the middle of the road, avoiding it. As soon as he saw it, his hand made its way to his sword's hilt, under the cloak, and his eyes started moving around, examining the environment.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:37 pm

"AAHAA" The lump of dirt said as a young female kid jumped out with a glowing green sword. She charged in at Mugen's back. It was a special sword in that it couldn't kill anything. In fact it healed whatever it sliced not even causing a cut or blood spill. It did however still had the pain of getting stabbed though. Her attack stance was fairly poor, barely at genin level.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:21 am

Raven blinked, watching the people in the road.
She had been on her way towards the next village, when she had heard someone yell.

Her baby, Akihiko, was safely strapped to her back.

Raven's black neko ears twitched as she listened to the people.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 am

Mugen took two more steps before the kid jumped into the scene. His eyes widened a little in surprise as he drew his sword with one swift movement. The blade reached his back being held inversely, blocking the girl's strike with ease. He released the grip on the sword, spinning around and taking it once again with the other hand swiftly, now facing the little girl. " My, my, my. Oi, kiddo. " he said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:26 am

When the steel clashed it made a ringing sound. The girl back away a bit. No one ever blocked her strike before. Maybe if she just tried again. She aimed another slash trying to at least hit Mugen just a little.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 am

Mugen sighed deeply as the girl rose her sword once more. " You won't give up, will you? " he asked, parrying with his sword. A soft wind blew over the area with ease, the echoes of birds whistling, Mugen closed his eyes and re-opened them slowly. A soft wind gust ran between them and started to writher around the edge of the blade, soon the wind became a little bit stronger, clashing against the little girl's sword together with Mugen's blade, sending her back flying giver her light wait, harmless though.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 am

"Wowowow" She said losing her balance and falling on her tush. She dropped her sword which was now in between the two. "Your good" She complimented him still sitting in the middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:18 am

Raven watched the entire scene with a curious expression on her face.

She stepped up to the girl, and watched Mugen carefully.

"Hi there," she said.
Her neko ears perked up at the excitement of meeting a new person.

"What's your name?" she asked cheerfully, almost forgetting what had happened with the fight a moment before.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 am

Mugen scoffed at the child's compliment and slid his sword back into its scabbard with ease. He took a step forward and kicked the sword towards her, smiling. " Why thank you. " he said, flicking his gaze to the arriving stranger, eyeing her from top to botton in a quick analysis. He nodded in greeting and said "Mmph." he muttered, when he stopped by her ears, and then shaked his head slightly looking at her into the eyes, " The name's Mugen. " he said in a cold, listless way.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 am

"Hi! My name's Raven," Raven said cheerfully.

Akihiko was starting to wake up, so Raven took him off of her back and held him in her arms, rocking him gently.

"This is Akihiko," Raven said softly.

Raven slowly rocked the baby back to sleep.

It was easy to see that both raven and Akihiko were nekos- their kitty ears were as easy to see as day.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 am

Mugen's deep black eyes rested on Raven, flicking to her baby but then back to her. " I presume the child is your son.. " he said, coughing to disguise the silly statement. He looked down to the kid on the ground but then back at Raven once more. He had never seen a neko nor any kind of hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

The girl got up. "Wow!" She said looking at Raven's ears. "Are those real? Is that your baby? He looks sooo cute!" Her mouth was practical running at a thousand miles per hour. She was so interested since she never saw a real neko before.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Raven smiled. The girl reminded her of herself when she was younger...

"Yeah, my ears are real. And yes, this is my baby."

Her highly-sensitive neko-ears helped her understand everything the girl said.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:21 pm

The wind that blew in the area ceased and everything seemed smooth once again. Mugen looked over at the girl talking unceasingly. " My, my. " he muttered, shaking his head slightly, and sighing at her commentaries regarding the girl's ears. He was curious himself, but wouldn't ask, it wasn't something proper, not for him at least.

Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 pm

"Where are you going? Are you hungry? I know the way to the village. Can I hold your baby?" The young girl continued to speak at millions of miles per hours. This was like the most exitingest thing in her life.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 am

"I was trying to find Takiagakure....but I...got lost..." Raven said.

"I think you should calm down a little bit, you're talking too fast for me to understand," Raven added.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:26 am

"Takigakure? You close to a place called Tanigakure. It's a common mistake with travelers. If you want to go to Takigakure you have to head north." She said speaking much more slowly. The young girl pointing in the right direction for Raven to take.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 am

Mugen stood still, lying his deep black eyes on them as they talked, keeping his arms under his cloak. She mentioned hunger, and hunger came to his mind. He ate nothing, other than the few fruits he found for the past two days, he was nearly starving, and the kid wouldn't stop talking. Sighing and taking a step forward, he disrupted their conversation:

-"If you'd excuse me, I'll take my leave. "-, saying that he leaped away, and started to fade, hoping from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 am

Raven watched Mugen leave. She didnt say anything.

She then turned to the girl.

"Thank you for the directions, but i think i'll stay in the nearest village for a while before i head north to Takigakure. In the meantime....whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 am

"My name is Amami" She said with a smile. "Come on I'll show the way to the village" Amami started marching in the direction of Tanigakure. Maybe there she would have a better chance at stabbing someone with her prank sword then out in the middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's prank the next person (Open)   Let's prank the next person (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's prank the next person (Open)
Page 1 of 1