Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private Empty
PostSubject: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Seiya cursed and swiped a clawed hand at the doctor adjacent. She had never liked needles, in fact you could say she just hated hospitals in general, you could probably have guessed what she thought of them seeing as how she was acting now, tail puffed up, catlike eyes focused on the needle in the doctors hand, a frightened yet somehow angry hiss bubbling up from her throat.

"Shut it Seiya!" Said a man in the room, she'd almost forgotten he was there, shrouded in darkness in the corner. She turned and glared at him then as he raised a fist she visibly cringed, fear laced in her eyes. The man in the corner she knew was her master, although she had no idea how that came to be, one day as if just waking up she found herself walking with him and for some reason she felt a strong urge to follow him, even though he terrified her sometimes and she had a black eye currently and a chunk taken out of the corner of one of her neko ears, she remembered never to piss him off when he was holding a kunai.

It seemed that at this particular time the doctor, he must have been very ignorant in the reflexes of a neko and decided just now while she was looking at her master to jab her with the needle, in it was a concoction to numb pain, she was told after a scan she had internal bleeding, her master claimed she tripped when in reality he 'kicked her while she was down' quite literally "Master, I need some air" she hissed flipping and punching the doctor in the face.

Running out the door and slamming it behind her before anybody could respond, she rubbed her arm, rubbed the small speck of blood away and turned down another corridor, then leant agaisnt the wall, she was going to get hit when she got back but she could handle pain, she wasn't feeling very well, she had to get out for a bit.

Last edited by Cookiechan on Mon May 27, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

Number of posts : 1562
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

chiba was driven to say the least, determined, unstoppable and relentless in search of her. his lover, his love and girlfriend. seiya. since she vanished mouths again from the hidden rain hed hunted those down responsible for this betrayal and made them give up the information on her. hed contacted black market dealers, mercenaries, called in every favour and used every resource he had. now it all led to here, this backstreet hospital in a run down city. the land of iron, far away from the rain but hed search the fire nations and beyond for her. entering the hospital without any reason what so ever and he wasnt asked. he looked the part of a samurai so no one questioned him, band hidden and he walked to a desk

"im looking for a certain patient, i was wondering if you could help me" he asked with a firm but charming voice to the woman behind the desk, he had become accustomed to how to get things though conversation.
"certainly what would the surname of the person your looking for please" she smile back pleased to help a young handsome samurai.
" Etsuko Hime" he said politely giving her one of the aliases that had been used most often in place of seiyas real name to blank thee paper trail. it had been his big break, its how he had tracked her to this land, this city, this place. a couple of moments later of tapping and clicking on the computer and the secretary looked up slightly disappointed that he might not be sigle but gave him the floor and room number. chiba smiled and gave his thank, picking up a fast paced walked and soon he was in the right part of the building. he was very close and as he rounded the corner he touched the little peice at his throat and as he looked his heart skipped a beat. their she was! seiya in all her beuaty he couldnt control himself as he ran towards her

"Seiya!" he said breathless as he got closer to her and then many things registered into his slow head. the first thing was that her black eyes and bandages around her chest. she had been beaten! anger grew as well as confusion. she was not bound or guarded why? "seiya" he threw his arms around her in a hug "are you okay, im sorry for leaving but lets get out of her" he grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Someone had their eyes on her, watching her; and as her eyes floated around looking for something they fell on a man, a samurai to be exact. It kind of creeped her out the way he stared at her, like he knew her and as soon as he darted towards her calling her name. Wait how did this guy know her name, surely she wasn't on a bounty list or anything, but his tone of voice told her he actually did know her, and was that a hint of... love? Just who the hell was this guy.

Before she could process anything else he was suddenly hugging her and she hissed, quickly latching her clawed hand onto his shoulder, she noticed he only had one arm, probably a result of battle. "Get away from me creep!" She hissed her eyes narrowing and she leapt up and stepped back, standing defensively her clawed hands out and ready to strike if necessary "How do you know my name?!" She demanded, glaring at him, something at the back of her mind nagged at her, something familier about this guy, but she ignored it, she had never seen him before in her life. Seiya's eyes showed no sign of recognition and she grimaced, him hugging her had flared up her wounds, did the blasted liquid meant to numb pain, would it ever take effect?

She kept her eyes firmly on the samurai, watching him warily in case he did anything "Stay where you are and answer my question" she spoke carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 pm

"Ah!" Chiba exclaimed in pain as her needle like claws penetrated his armour and into his shoulder as if it was a hot knife through butter. But he took no heed , he had surprised her after all. It was only when she hissed that he was a stranger and leapt away that his mind began to...to have doubt and confusion. What was going on? How could she not remember me he thought. Chiba was very hurt as she went into a defensive stance and asked how he knew her name. He didnt know what was going on so chiba answered before his mind could follow.

"Seiya, it's me chiba...don't you remember me" he asked, the hurt and lain showing in his voice. "Please It's me, I'm no imposter. I've come to get you away from all of this...please I've come to rescue you" he said and hoped that this was all a trick and the lack of recognition in her eyes was just that of...of something rather than the hard truth that she didnt remember him. His heart Sank immediately.

"Seiya-chan...my love please.." He said almost with a destroyed voice, low and without strength. How could she forget him,them together, their love for each other....
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Chiba, she hadn't heard of any Chiba before, she didn't think at least. An impostor come to rescue her, how could he be an impostor if she had no recognition of him in the first place, well nothing except a feeling, a feeling she couldn't seem to ignore. But who the hell was he, she was pretty sure she hadn't met this man before, but then again... No, she defenently hadn't met him before.

"Your love? How am I your love, I haven't even seen your face before until a few moments ago and your calling me your love?" she would have yelled at him for accusing her of being someone's lover but just the way he stood now along with his voice, it was a look she recognized somehow, one of being defeated, no hope left, as if all your dreams and hope were deteriorated, but how did she know that look from, she didn't quite remember, and there was that strange feeling back, the one of something being hidden away, like just out of reach but you couldn't touch it and when you tried it slipped out of your grasp.

Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw her master come around the corner, eyes directly on her as she came closer and she flinched, seeming to grow smaller as he advanced "There you are you little Bitch!" he scolded and raised a hand as if to hit her when he seemed to just notice Chiba standing there, Seiya meanwhile looked afraid, seeming to cower under this unknown man to Chiba, her eyes showed fear and she quickly glanced at Chiba, fear in which Chiba would not have recognised, back in the days before her memory was lost she had never looked like this before, afraid, scared.

"Seiya, who is this man" her master responded promptly quickly dropping her hand as Seiya stood back up to her full height yet moved a little behind the man who was now looking at Chiba annoyed it seemed "His names Chiba, he claims to know me" at those eight words coming from Seiya's mouth the man seemed to snap, his eyes narrowed and he snapped his head back to glance at Seiya "This man is speaking nonsense, I order you to go back to our hospital room, I'll deal with you in a minute" the man in general was about Chiba's height and well built, like a wrestler or the kind, as Seiya uttered a quick 'Yes Master' and offered a sorry look to Chiba and a defeated look in her eyes she turned to go but suddenly she crouched to the ground gripping her head, either in pain or something else. Her master turned to look at her and scowled as if what was her problem, why wasn't she gone yet.

What was going through Seiya's head at the moment: An image flashed through her head suddenly, it was of her and the strange man named Chiba, and what were they doing, Seiya was perched in a tree swinging her legs, smiling, happily? She seemed carefree, her ears twitched every so often, and they were whole, no chunk taken out of the left one, and she didn't seem to have any injuries or seeable bruises either. But what was this, why was this in her head, suddenly it continued, there was Chiba walking up to Seiya, a broad smile on his face, having two arms and carrying a pile of female seeming clothes in his hand, it flashed back to see Seiya leap from the tree into his arms and Seiya and Chiba went falling to the ground laughing, clothes scattered all over them, they seemed like the clothes she wore now, except the top was a tank top, not this bra she wore now, and the bottom were pants, leggings, all with the same tiger print she wore now. Opening her eyes she could hear her master shouting at her to hurry up, get going and she blinked a few times letting go of her head, what the hell was that, it was like a scene from a movie but it couldn't have been, it was like a flashback, a flashback from a day she didn't remember having. She couldn't question Master about it, and it did involve Chiba so maybe he was the answer.

She had no Idea what to do but it just came to her, she wanted to know about this, the floor was made of a hard plastic and her claws were sharp enough to be able to scratch things into, but she didn't know how to write or read for that matter. Maybe he could translate something, quickly as she could she stayed crouched down, acting as though she was still in her state of mind while she scratched a message hopefully Chiba would see.

It looked like: A picture of a piece of steak, then below that the number 2 then beside that a picture of a moon and stars, then below that she scratched a messy pic of a gravestone and a ghost.

Standing quickly she hoped Chiba would find and decipher her crude message in time and she grabbed her masters hand walking with him "Sorry Master, my head hurt for a bit there, I dunno what happened" She lied as he followed next to him, but just behind them Seiya's tail could clearly be repeatedly pointing down in Chiba's line of view.

((If you can't figure out the message it reads
Steak (Meat) means = Meet
Number 2 and the stars and moon = Tonight
Gravestone and Ghost = Graveyard
((Meet tonight Graveyard))
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:56 am

Chibas heart was almost smashed then and their looking into her blank eyes as she retreated away from him. Not know, no sign of care, happiness or love...she had no trace of knowing him and then he saw something else hadn't seen in her eyes. That if fear turning to a well built guy who was the cause and very angry, he raised a hand to seiya and there was the slight click of chibas sword being pulled out an inch ready to draw. If that hand fell it he would cut it off before he would allow it to touch seiya. Then it all clicked this man had dine something to her, hurt her. The chunk out of her ear, the bruises everything...he now just wanted to cut this guys head off.

"Call her that again or touch her one more time and ill see to it that it will be the last thing you ever do" Chiba said voice dripping with venom and barely held back rage. "I can't do it here now but mark my words I will get her back you son of a bitch and if yo try to stop me or come after me I'll slice you up" Chiba continued he couldn't do it now in public, he could scream kidnapping and all hell would break loose. Before the man could reply seiya walked off and after a minute of shouting so was the guy.

Chiba gritted his teeth, grinding them in seething Anger. Fist curled into a ball with fingers going white, he was so close. So close to her and yet so far...it was truly disheartening that he could do nothing. And what made it worse was that she did not remember him at all. He looked down hair falling over his eyes and a soft dripping of water could be heard, tears streaming didn't remember him at all. And their on the floor amid tears made him smile, the picture or code. He put it together easily sniffling and wiping his eyes clear
"that's my girl" he murmured happily voice low and croaky. Maybe..maybe their was some left of the old seiya and maybe he could get her to remember.

He waited their at the cemetery just before dusk, the black, grey and old almost green gravestones were set out in many rows split up with trees here and their. In plain sight he looked around fidgeting, worrying with anxiety hoping shed show up.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Seiya's master was already walking away with Seiya in front so he didn't hear the mans comment, or at least if he did he did a pretty good job of ignoring Chiba, but he never usually left a threat un noticed of ignored like that. On the other hand with Seiya's advanced hearing she heard and her head swiveled around to give him a curious and confused look, sure violence was looked down on but why would he give a threat like that, she was but a neko, and it seemed like he actually cared about her, in her vision or dream it did to, but why couldn't she remember, why?! That frustrated her, if he was serious about knowing her and such what else was her memory hiding from her, had she once been a crack whore maybe, she would never know. Not unless she could find a way to get her memories back, if there were anymore besides fromt his mystery man, Chiba. She must have been staring for a few seconds because her master suddenly grabbed her shoulder roughly and shoved her forward to keep going.

~~~~~~~~
Later
~~~~~~~~

Even though it was dark Seiya's eyes were well accustomed to the night, she could see everything clearly as if it was day, she came an hour or two after dusk, she would have been earlier but she could only go out after her master had passed out after two bottles of sake, he knew she would return and wasn't worried about her running for good, she was too afraid of him finding her afterwards to run, even if he did injure her on a regular basis. She wondered if he would still be here and how long he would have been waiting if he was, but what if he wasn't, would she just go on without her memories, it seemed like her only option.

Luckily for her, or maybe it was them both her golden eyes, giving out a slight, almost eriee glow found him, she ducked into a tree behind him, easily leaping up and swiftly grabbing onto a branch high up, just a little higher then his eyes. In this leafy tree all you could see were her eyes, bright golden diamond eyes casting an errie glow, it would have freaked out most people. I mean Glowing eyes in a tree, in the middle of a graveyard, she watched him silently for a moment while he hadn't noticed her, she could still back out, she didn't have to confront him, but something gave out she gave a small whistle behind him and tilted her head, her eyes never leaving the mans face "So you deciphered my message, I would have made it easier, but I can't read or write."
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am

Chiba couldn't help but smile at the familiar whistle, happiness and memories filled his head and that voice too. God. He reimbursed her wolf whistling his before when he stripped for a shower, the first time in his small messy apartment with her. The coy playful smile on her face, the fact she join him for that shower and passionate night of love. It made him so happy remembering all of the good times and now he was with her again.
"Seiya..."he said, voice an emotional whisper. He wasn't intimidated by those eyes, those lovely eyes that he found so beautiful. His heart once again pounding in his chest but his mind...his mind...turmoil. She didnt remember him and it hurt so much, that she couldn't remember an ounce of how he loved her.

"Seiya that's not true dont you remember anything, the hours..." His voice quivered and eyes glazed slightly in recollection. Anyone looking could tell that he cared. No. Loves her deeply with all his heart. " the hours we spent together. Me teaching you how to write, reading to you all night long and falling asleep in each others arms...how can you just forget." He looked down at the floor "I know this is a lot to take in at once but....I love you." He decided that starting from the beginning would be good. Maybe then shed remember at least some.

"I met you about a year ago, saved you from some slavers and well we went to my home village. The hidden rain, it was a long journey and on the way I fell in love with the fiery, feisty and fun neko that you are. All the times we had together on the way and at home, then it all needed when I went in a mission. I was wounded badly, lost my arm and when I Finally made it back to our apartment you were gone. Taken. I've spent these last months tracking you down wanting you back. Please...believe me, it's the truth" his desperation showed
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:59 pm

When he whispered her name she blinked, he wasn't intimidated by her eyes? Hmm, that was strange. She stayed in the tree still, not moving, except blinking every so often, shutting out the light from her eyes and bringing it back again. She kept her distance, still wary "I can't stay for long Chiba- San, or my master will get mad" She lied in an effort to save her ass, she could stay all night but just in case this man had other motives maybe he would be deterred by the fact that he thought someone was waiting for her.

The hours? he taught her to write? Surely she wouldn't forget learning to write, having this mystery man apparently from her past read to her and she fell asleep in his arms. She wouldn't forget that, obviously she would though it seemed. Seiya shook her head slowly but didn't interrupt as he spoke, her mind was in turmoil, this man seemed to know so much about her, and maybe it was her sixth sense but she could tell just how much he loved her, she almost pitied him. He loved her so much, her, a lowly neko, she didn't deserve this... this love, she was a slave, no one should fall in love with a dirty ol washed up slave, especially a freak like her, a neko.

"You saved me from the slavers, rescued me?" the neko asked once he was finished with his speech. He tracked her down, actually tried to find her, even more confusing. Something prickled at her mind and she blushed, he seemed so sad, so desperate for her to remember but she just didn't, it was if she tried to think about it her head hurt and it floated even further away. "We- we didn't DO anything, did we?" her cheeks burned and her ear's flattened agaisnt her head as though embarrassed. Leaping down from the branches and landing silently, her grace probably not going un noticed, she deemed him not a threat at the moment and stood opposite him, watching him carefully for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 am

"Yes I saved you but...I left..like I said and when I finally got back you were g.." Chiba stopped as it clicked what she said next, had they done anything. He blushed too it was like talking to someone completely different, where had all her fire gone. He blushed too and looked slightly away before replying.
And we'll he though she might have needed proof, un clipping one of the straps awkwardly and then another. Letting the whole chest plate fall to the floor with a dull thud and metallic clang. Reaching into his warrior or samurai kimono and into an inside pocket just where his heart would be. It was one of his prized possessions and any one that looked at it could see the love.

Pulling out a small slip of laminated paper or well shiny paper, a photograph and not just one. It was one of those slips that you get after taking six in a photo booth, and sure enough as he looked at it for a second before reaching out and giving it to her it did. The first had then simply sitting close together smiling and somehow you could tell that seiya was sitting in his lap. It was old and he still had both his arms, she was in a lovely dressed that matched her print and Chiba in a shirt a simple black shirt. The second was her resting her head in his shoulder still looking at the camera and the third was her looking up away from the camera into his eyes and he looked back. Number four was the two kissing camera catching the moment their lips met, chibas eyes full of surprise. Fifth was the same however Chiba had lost his surprise and was leaving lovingly into the kiss. The final one both had their eyes closed and were kissing passionately. That had been a good day, one now that the memories he take to the grave.

"Other.than....more than...kissing , well..." Chiba mentioned stuttering and loosing focus "yes we have done more than kissing" he remember it was seat and that he could talk freely around her. He wanted so much now to kiss her now that he was finally with her, to hold her, to..to...he balled his fist. Even though he was so close now..now the things..the one he wanted was so gate away. It was one of the worst feelings he had ever had. "Please seiya-chan...I know this is hard but please come with me, I'm sure you'll remember.. You'll be safe I won't leave again.." He didn't know what else to say, he knew she...he didnt want to think...
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Seiya blushed harder at his noticeable blush at her question and realized, the answer was yes. great, she had done 'things' with a man she didn't remember. Had she consented, well this guy didn't seem like the type to take advantage of a woman.

It must have been more obvious now but the rambunctious neko had changed, most of her 'fire' had diminished, erased away like water on a flame. Her master had sealed that away with her other memories in an effort to control her, but he must have known better then anyone that the seal was weakening, every so often some of her would come back, such as how every so often she sees flashes, smells strange smells, hears unknown sounds.

Suddenly Seiya tilted her head to the side as he started... Unclipping his armor? her ears twitched at the clang when it fell to the floor and her eyes narrowed as he pulled something out. Photo's? As he gave them to her she skimmed over them, looking at them quickly then going back over them looking at them closely and in detail as if this, what looked like a couple wasn't her and Chiba. but it was hard to ignore the facts, that was defenently her, be it she was in different clothes and in much better shape, heh even both her ears were full and healthy, not clipped, a chunk taken out of it.

One of the ones had her kissing this man and it obviously seemed like it was her who had started it. She stared for what seemed forever at each photo in turn then when it seemed like she had absorbed it all she sighed and handed him back the photo's and raised her eyebrows. "So we really were a 'couple' huh? Seems hard to believe but your making it very hard for me to doubt you on that" At that she smirked playfully and it almost seemed as if she was back to normal, but just as quickly as it had appeared, it was gone, replaced by a wistful look.

Averting her eyes when he asked her to leave with him she could only sadly shake her head and look straight into his eyes, as fear laced hers, weaving it's intricate web. "I-I can't go with you Chiba-San, I understand your trying to help and I want to believe you but my master..." Her breath hitched a little "if he finds out I'm gone, that I ran he would track me down and find me. And he would find me" Her head dropped at that and a tear escaped from her eyes, stopping at her cheek were she quickly wiped it away. Chiba could help, she really believed he could, but her master was holding her back. She so desperately wanted to say yes but she just couldn't.

Suddenly something flashed in her mind and she winced. It was her, in random fighting scenarios, her slashing a slaver across the face with her claws, another of her standing up tall, proudly claiming she was afraid of no one, hands on her hips, another was her tail bushed up and glaring wildly at a man with a katana. It all vanished quickly but stayed lodged in her mind. Was that the old her, was she really that fearless. Well the moment overtook the young neko and she looked up at Chiba sadly "If I go with you... C-could you keep me safe?" The question lingered in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:25 am

"Yes, we were a couple and we were very happy together!", Chiba exclaimed happily with a smile, face still red. There her familiar fiery persona and personality showed, in that quick mischievous smile. It was gone as quick as it had come, but proved that even though she didnt remember, Seiya... herself and memories were in her head somewhere. He had to smile at that, they could slowly probably make her remember somehow... they could be together again! His heart raced as excitement and happiness surged through him. It died down when she said she could not go with him, with fear... he... and then the tear... his heart sank. His hand went forward, wanting to wipe that tear away and comfort her. But he stopped himself, his hand slowly going down. She would not... because she could not remember.

"Yes!", he quickly said, "I can keep you safe and I'll protect you with my life. I wasn't there for you once and I won't make that mistake again. This all happened because of me and I'll make it up to you, I swear", Chiba said, emotion, caring, happiness and stern promise all in his voice. He stood straighter, looking into her eyes.
"I promise."
All he had said was right. He should not have left, it was all his fault this had happened, because he had been out on a hopeless mission. She was back in the life she hated, hurt everyday, afraid, maimed, all again. All because of him. He had not noticed it, but his fist was balled up in anger towards himself.

"Please come with me", was all Chiba could say and he held out his hand for her to take, he would lead her away from here. To the north of the land, where he had friends - and powerful ones at that. There they would be safe and could live together peacefully without fear of all this happening again.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:07 am

She noticed him hold out his hand after he spoke and it took a while for his words to sink in. it was strange but she actually believed him, Chiba sounded so honest and genuine, and there was a part of her deep inside that actually just wanted to take his hand instantly and run, run and never look back.

It took a lot of thought but her gut had never steered her wrong before and just before he dropped his hand in defeat she reached out and grasped it. Taking his hand had been the biggest step, now all she had to do was take the first step "I believe you Chiba, and yes I want to regain my memory, you don't understand how horrible it is not knowing, not even sure if the things you remembered from yesterday are actually real, or just images implanted into your mind. I don't know what, but something in my mind is nagging at me, telling me you a big key to helping me unlock those memories... I just hope i'm right" Seiya chose that moment to look at him, into those sweet, caring eyes and managed a smile.

(Sorry it's so short Q_Q)
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:35 am

(It's okay don't worry Smile )

Chiba blinked twice or maybe more he didn't know as he felt her soft and familiar touch, holding his hand. Clutching it like, like he was her only way out. His heart beat loud in his chest filling his ears, he gripped back and smiled wide. His joy overcoming him as he stepped forward, hand slipping from hers and round Seiya’s back into a soft embrace. His head went over her shoulder and rested there as he hugged her tight as if she would vanish with the wind while in his grasp. He felt so relieved that she was going to come with him and happy that she wanted to remember, to be together.

He breathed in her smell, her scent she gave off and it was so good, reassuring that she was her. He liked her smell allot. He wanted to hold her like that forever but he reluctantly let go slowly, pulling away he looked at her lips. Wanting so much to kiss her however that would be a little too much for her, he thought. He slowly let go of her hand trailing back down to hold hers again and squeezed gently. Looking up into those wonderful golden eyes once more he was almost lost. He was with her again.. Shaking his head he smiled. "Lets go, we need to he as far away from here as we can. I have a safe place to stay in the next village where we can lie low" he pulled her along lightly and started at a brisk pace.

Soon they were out of the grave yard and headed out of town. After a while they were on a certainly almost unknown back around to the nearby town. It would be too obvious for a slave to run away there and that's why he guess it would be overlooked. He took her into the village and down an alley, opened a backdoor with a key, and stepped inside to a small apartment that he had rented out.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm

As he smiled there it was again that familiar nagging feeling in her stomach, as if it wanted he to remember, it was as if her stomach and brain remembered it all but they were keeping secrets from her as well. Her eyes opened wide as suddenly he was wrapped up in her, in a tight but loving embrace. She didn't expect it at all and it almost hurt, it felt as if she hadn't been embraced in such a long time, if ever. She couldn't help it; she just stood there with him hugging her, shocked. So this is what love did to someone. A few tears sprung to her eyes and she eventually and slowly wrapped her arms back around him, embracing him back. She didn't remember much but it felt so good to feel loved, she felt so bad for not remembering, what had happened to her, why was her memory gone, why. Why couldn't she remember? This man loved her so much and all she could remember was nothing.

He let go of her and she quickly rubbed the tears from her eyes, hoping he hadn't seen them; she needed to be strong, stupid neko she was, crying just from a hug alone. Nodding as he mentioned getting away from this horrid place she followed him. She was actually escaping, no she didn't want to think of what would happen when her master realized she wasn't coming back; No, she refused to think of those horrible thoughts at the moment. There was no need for him to pull her along, she matched his pace, almost walking faster, eager to get away it seemed, all to eager; at the moment she would follow him anywhere he was going to take her.

And this was how it was for her, running off with an almost complete stranger, away from the horrid torment that was her previous life, the life she was running from.

As they arrived at a village she had never been she looked around, it was dark still but morning would be a few hours off yet, her eyes saw all, there was no one around, all the shops were closed and Seiya let him lead her home. It was cold and she was shivering by the time they arrived at what she figured was his apartment and as he led her inside her eyes scanned around the small apartment. "Do you have a heater or something Chiba, these clothes don't go much in the way of warmth" She tried to smile at her little joke and rubbed her arms to get warm, her master, old master had never given her any other clothes besides the tattered ones she was currently wearing, which reminded her of nothing more then a furry bikini, he had even gotten rid of her gloves and shoes so she was bare foot. Turning to look at him and quickly before she even knew what she was doing she stepped forward and hugged him tightly, her arms wrapped around his midsection in a tight but loving embrace "Thank you" Was all she could say, and so much emotion was in her voice she could do nothing but let the long forgotten tears slide down her face "Thank you so much Chiba, I may not remember you but you have no idea how much you mean to me for helping me escape."
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:00 am

"Hey hey...don't cry seiya please don't. It'll be fine, we'll get your memory back and you'll be safe" Chiba said softly and pulling her head into his chest slowly at the sudden embrace and emotion that she displayed. It felt so good to be with her and he rested his head lightly on top of hers "there's absolutely no need to thank me, I'd rescue you and run away with you a thousand times of I needed to" and he would, he reached up for where he was holding her head to her ears. He soft stroked the full one, rubbing and petting little knowing that she liked things like that. It always used to make her happy. He hoped it still would as he continued softly before kissing her in the forehead and moving his hand to the other. He kept her scarred and damaged skin where the tip had been taken off.

"Who would hurt you seiya-chan, mark my beautiful girl" Chiba said lightly and softly into her ears pulling her lightly over to the fireplace. Sitting down with her his arm left for a moment as he flicked his worst and soon a fire was ranging. Giving them both warmth. She realy was cold "are you warmed up yet" he couldn't held but lean on her shoulder softly loving the feel of her skin, the scent of her hair. He'd missed it, he'd missed her and soon he blanked everything out and all he could sense was her. The warmth of her body now on his skin, the sound of her soft heartbeat in his ears.

He couldn't stop himself as he opened his eyes slowly and turned towards her, taking her chin so that she was facing him. Leaning down he kissed her, slow and sweet in her lips. Those lips he'd longed for and wanted. She tasted of honey or something else delicious and unlike anything else. It lasted for a while before he opened his eyes wide and realised. Pulling away immediately. "Seiya...I ...don't know. In sorry this but be so weird for you with me someone you can't even remember or know..." He was dishearten and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:33 pm

She purred softly as he rubbed her ears, his gentle yet callused hands were a familiar reminder of what he said, that she’s safe and he would do the same thing they just did numerous times over for her. As he kissed her forhead she couldn’t help but to smile at his affection, affection was good she decided, especially when it was nice, loving affection.

Seiya wiped away the tears with the back of her hand and sniffled, following Chiba over to the fireplace where she remembered she was cold, no not cold, she was shivering uncontrollably. Looking up to him her eyes darkenened as though terrible memories haunted her. “My master… And his minions” She almost whispered as though afraid to say his name aloud and flinched just slightly, though enough to pick up on as the fire roared to life. Suddenly Seiy’a rested her head on top of Chiba’s gently, which was now resting on her shoulder. The neko convinced herself it was because she was cold but maybe it was the fact it was to good to be true and she had to assure herself it was real, that she had actually escaped and this man was going to help her.

Her eyes were closed and they slowely opened as the felt his hand on her chin moving her to face him, what was he up to. When his lips pressed agaisnt hers, her eyes shot open and she was about to pull back when her eyes fluttered rapidly, a searing pain shot through her head and she whimpered and pulled away clutching her head quickly, falling back on the couch she couldn’t hear his apology and curled up, her head in his lap as Seiya hissed and grabbed her head trying to get rid of the pain.

Images shot throuhg her mind rapidly, each vanishing yet the memory stayed with her. It was like a video in her mind of when her and Chiba first met, in a forest. Seiya was glaring at Chiba wondering if he was their to capture her and Chiba looked innocent enough.

The flashback stopped and her eyes slowly opened, the pain vanishing as quickly as it had come. Looking up at Chiba she narrowed her eyes and blinked “I remember you” She said slowly but held up a hand as if he was going to interrupt her. “Not completely but I remember how we met, I was escaping the… slave trade. I got captured while hiding behind a tree and you knocked him out” Narrowing her eyes she sat back, leaning agaisnt the couch away from him. “Are you sure we love each other, my memory stopped when I was convinced you were trying to trick me by knocking out that guard, you better not be a slaver”
She took a breath and continued
“yet I know your not, I have other memories, memories of us from before… This is so confusing, I should hit you for kissing me… Yet the kiss alone made some of my memories return” A small blush lined her cheeks mentioning the kiss and she seemed to talk under her breath as though thinking, looking down into her lap.

After a minute or so Seiya snapped her head up, her eyes focusing on him, and a sort of almost predatory look in her eye, a simple kiss brought back some of her memory, what would other things bring back, maybe another kiss would bring back more. Suddenly she sprung, without Chiba knowing what was happening probably. Pushing him back on the couch she quickly and agility climbed above him, almost straddling his waist and leaned down close to him, pressing her lips to his again, softly then deepened it. His lips were soft and tasted faintly of something nice, sweet yet bitter, she wasn’t sure. Her eyes closed and she gently placed a hand on his cheek.

She was desperate to get her memories back and if so be it she would do almost anything to regain them, even making out with an almost stranger whom she came to know more and more each day.

Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:40 am

the kiss he'd longed for had ended horribly, worse than Chiba could have thought. She held her head in pain and giving off a threatening and painful hiss he felt sad, sorry, bad and a number of other things. Mainly worry. He held her head gently as she curled up in his lap, whimpering and squirming in pain. Hand going over her forehead, softly moving over. Comforting her gently.
"Seiya please...please be okay, I don't know what's going on or what to do. I feel helpless again just please be okay. Don't leave again" he soothed in worry and panic. What was happening, why was she in pain?

And like magic it was fine and she sat up looking at him puzzled, confused and slight recollection. "I remember you" those were made his heart skip a beat, hair standing on end and happiness blossom in his stomach. She remembered! "Seiya!" He exclaimed a moment before she held up her hand and everything died again....she didnt remember. The next thing he knew she mounted his roughly pushing his back onto the crunch with her sitting on top of him "what are you..?" His question was silenced with he kiss.mind going blank with the passion of it and feeling her soft hand against his cheek.

He kissed back licking and tasting at her luscious lips, biting on her lip lightly before his tongue closely slid forward in its own into her mouth. Finding her own wet warm tongue and played with it, French kissing and making out like any could in love. His prosthetic arm and real one found the self on to shoulders and moved down slowly.fingers tracing their way down her spine her to hips. He had an erection by now and he could help it, pressing on her thigh lightly. Oh he wanted her, he wanted her love..

Chiba broke the kiss, saliva trailing between their mouths only a moment to catch breath before he went down. Kissing at the soft flesh at her neck before sucking and nipping. He loved marking her like this and he loved her moans while he did. He didnt relise he had completely pulled her down on top of him. her pressed against his bulge of a man hood and breasts on his chest. "Seiya.." Did she realy..realy want to this now, while she didnt remember him?
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:59 am

Seiya kissed him deeply, his tongue and hers seeming to tangle and meld together like their bodies were made for one another, as his hands traveled from her spine to her hips, she shivered, loving the tingling feeling his fingers left behind from their intimate caress. She felt him harden on her thigh and blushed slightly, her cheeks turning a tinge of pink but she herself was just as turned on by the thought of doing things with a random guy, but he wasn't a random guy, he was Chiba, her lover, this was right. It felt right at least, especially the sight of a faint line of saliva joining their lips. SHe was actually doing this... Again? yeah, again, after all the other times, like in the shower.

Moaning suddenly as he nipped and kissed at a certain spot at her neck, just above her collar bone, she even started to forget about how did she suddenly remember having sex with him in the shower. Letting him pull her frame down onto him she could only say one word as he said her name with uncertainty "More~" Her breath was a little harsher and she kissed him again, fiddling at his shirt trying to undo it unsuccessfully as she slowly started to teasingly grind agaisnt his erection.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:29 am

That did it. her soft breathless needy voice, the moan into his ear for more. Chiba could feel her heat, the heat from her crotch as she pressed it against his member passing up through them both. He was rock solid as she began to bring him, own hips rubbing and bucking back into to. She giggled with his shirt before he reached up and pulled it off not wanting it to get in the way, his bare chest now exposed to her. All he could think about was being with her, touching, feeling, fucking. He reached down with his hand pushing between her legs gently to her bikini, finding the fabric already slightly wet. He began to rub her lower lips with two fingers getting the soaking and sopping wet with her juices as they leaked through.

He pulled the panties aside and slipped a finger in to the knuckle, softly pulling out and bring it to his lips. Tasting her sweet, cherry like tasting juices. God it was good, he wanted to taste more right front he source. He rolled over lightly becoming the dominant one on top and then turning around completely so her lovely pussy was in his face. His crotch in hers, they were in the sixty nine position. He went down and tongue flicking her clit through her bikini getting a taste if her as he pulled the aside one against and tasted them directly. He spread her lovely pink folds with his fingers and began to eat her out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:21 pm

She couldn't back down now, well she could but she had no intention of it. She wasn't a virgin, that much would have had to have been obvious, i mean she had sex with the guy below her. Shuddering just a bit as she felt him go down below and gently rub along her pussy, moaning softly as he pushed aside her panties and gently stuck a finger in her her claws may have accidentally unsheathed. Her tail was surprisingly still for all this, yet her ears twitched at every new intimate feeling and raised in surprise as he raised the finger to his lips and tasted her juices on his finger, it was actually a slight turn on and she grew wetter, her panties soon to be soaked.

She let him flip and be 'in charge' as you could call it yet was to horny to question why he was flipping her around, she couldn't ever remember doing 69 so soe had no idea what was going on. She soon figured it out though as she felt his tongue caress her most intimate place and moaned deep in her throat, her claws latching onto his lower back around his body, she left 8 beautiful scratch marks on either side oh his lower back and her tail out the side of her body now twitched in ecstasy each time his tongue moved and discovered a new spot to torture with it's loving movements and caresses.

Seiya's moans only grew higher as she started drawing closer to something she wasn't sure what but it was seeming like this only got better and better. She hadn't realized her eyes had been closed but she opened them and saw a bulge from his crotch almost directly in her face, well she knew what that was of course, with her lifestyle she wasn't proud to admit that she no longer had her gag reflex, but not thinking about that she wanted to show him just how good of a job by rewarding him. Undoing his pants and pulling them down slightly, along with his boxers, she stared at the nicely sized member and took the base in her hand licking up his shaft and across the head, giving it teasing strokes before taking him in her mouth, a little to start with then the whole thing, not having a gag reflex was goo in this situation but not much else.

He tasted strange, but not in a bad way, he had a how would you put it, manly taste, one she seemed at the moment not to be getting enough of. Lifting her head off the bed a bit as he ate her out, her moans reverberated off his cock, vibrating agaisnt it as she started to bob her head, taking him all in and out while her tongue expertly worked over his head.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:19 am

chiba loved her taste, it was exquisite and totally addictive as he tongued her nice wet juice filled folds. He looked her tightness even on his tongue and he only stopped for but a split second as he felt something even better. The slights slish of her needle like claws and the soft press of her claws as she glided them down his lower back. The delicate pleasure of her sharp claws marking him as hers, he knew he'd had gorgeous red lines on his back. It send goosebumps along his skin. He lets out a moan similar to hers, breathless and wanting in bliss. He got what he was after.

As his belt was undone and pant pulled down along with him boxers, exposing himself to her. He went back inside her, licking deep before going up to flick her clit with the tip of his tongue and groaned as she licked him in turn. Almost gulping down his cock all the way to the base, straight into her wet throat. Tongue whirling around the head and making his groan and the the vibrations almost put him over the edge. He continued his licking wanting to make her cum, pushing a finger inside her and fingering her as well. He could help it as his body shuddered cock, twitching as he let go. Cumming inside her mouth and throat, sending shots of semen. He relaxed a bit as he did.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:36 pm

As soon as he was finished, filling her mouth with his seed she did the only thing she could think of, she swallowed and soon came tumbling after him, crying out his name as she climaxed, brought over the edge. Her back arched and her hands tightened on the sheets around her as she orgasmed, her walls tightening around his finger.

She collapsed on the bed panting, catching her breath as she came down and looked back to him giving a small smile, but it wasn't enough, no new memories had come to her, and it frustrated her.

(Sorry, writers block)
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 am

Chiba was in bliss and still rock hard from the slurping sounds she was making, eagerly swallowing the cum down her throat. It was such a turn on . she came even when she gulped it it all down. His name being called as her hips bucked up, finger being clenched down on and girl cum was hosed over his lips. She was a loud squirter and he did his best to swallow the lovely tasting liquid. His tongue darted out onto her pussy licking up the excess and then onto his own lips not letting a drop go to waste. Feeling her hot breath on his nut sac he glanced down to see her looking back up at him. that look, that smile. He knew she wanted more, a lusting, wanting, needing look.

Chiba wasn't just satisfied with a blowjob either as he slowly got off her, threw aside the rest of his clothes to the side of bed exposing his entire body to her. His scarred body exactly the same as before minus the arm, a clean amputated cut at the shoulder. Yet his favourite and only scars on his back were the ones made by Seiya, eight tiny silvered lines on each shoulderblade. Going from halfway down to the top and she got a good look at them. Turning back to her his penis still ready and waiting at mighty degree angle to his body. "Ready for me" he asked almost in a purr, boy he wanted to fuck her brains out like they used to. All of this now, it was so de ja vu like the first time they'd met. Like they were both reborn and reliving it yet had the memories of it.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Her eyes were lusty and glazed over by the fact that she could be getting more of what had just happened, though in a different way. As he stripped down for her, exposing his body to her in it's full naked glory she did the same, unclipping her top and throwing it aside, giving him full view and access of her perky breasts, nipples hard and seeming to want attention also. She was a nice C cup and as she slid of her bottoms, trying to be as seductive as she could he seen all there was of her, although it was different from the times he had probably seen of her before. She was fully naked now before him. Sitting up on her knees and giving a seductive smile. Even though various scars and bruises were now on her previous unblemished body she didn't seem to care at this moment, the sensation of lust washed through her.

Yet as her eyes fell on his scars and his many wounds of battle a confusing haze seemed to wash over her and her golden orbs couldn't help but stare at the eight very familiar lines running down his back. There they were and that was it...

There was no pain this time as memories flashed before her eyes, just a confused, dazed look, though as he had his back to her he wouldn't be able to see this look, he was to busy removing his pants and boxers. Memories flashed before her eyes and she could do nothing but stare, a transfixed look on her face as not just some but all of her memories returned, Chiba when they first met, all the hardships they faced, all the love and tragedies, everything.

As he turned back to her, lusty eyes wanting, his member springing to meet her, eager to be buried inside her Seiya couldn't help but give the most loving smile she could at seeing this man, the one who had never given up on her, even though all hope seemed lost. "Chiba" she basically purred and that was it before she pounced on him, pushing him back on the bed, her lips locking with his as they had previously, with no hesitation, as though they were made for one another, she remembered, she remembered it all!

In one quick motion he was inside her and she moaned into the kiss, her eyes shut at the familiar feeling of his length filling her completely. She was complete and broke the kiss to murmur "I love you Chiba."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private Empty

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Hospital-
Jump to: