Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

Number of posts : 1562
Registration date : 2012-01-01

A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:21 pm

As Chiba looked down at her luscious naked form, no her perfect form and heard her voice he knew something had changed. Something great! She remembered him, he didn't realy know of course but he just felt it somehow. The way she changed how she sat and that voice, the feisty, fiery and teasing tone was back. The way she pushed on him like prey and shoved him into the bed in playfulness, everything. Locking his lips with hers off instinct, tongue delving inside her upper lips. Finding her tongue and wrestled with it like a live snake, taking in her saliva.

He moaned heavily as she slid onto his  cock , feeling the tight familiar tunnel around him. They were  Matched for one another, he filled her almost to her cervix. He threw his arms around her as soon as he heard her voice, pulling her down to him. Pressing his body against hers while they were joined and he whispered lovingly into her ear "I love you seiya-chan, I missed you so much" he started to rock his hips for her, gently feeling her inside around his member. Hands slipping down to caress her breasts, those perky tits. He played with them a bit, rubbing, pulling and fingers running over the hard nipple. 

Chiba gave it a light nip wanting a reaction from her before his hands went to to her butt where he the exact same. Grabbing each cheek he rubbed and pushed them together before pulling them apart. All the while rocking his hips. He almost pulled he entire length out of her before he gripped her butt and pulled down, going all the way inside her. He continued thrusting in and out nice and slower. Savouring the feeling and wanting her to feel as good as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 am

She wrestled back with his tongue each wanting to explore their lovers mouths and she couldn't help but love the male moan that escaped his lips. She loved his touch, his feel, defenently at the moment the feel of him inside her, his warm, pulsing length invading her. Her hips rocked back to match his and she moaned as his hands came around to caress her breasts, to fondle them to his hearts desire. How could she not love this man, the one who had done basically everything for her, he had helped her escape from freedom and she never wanted to let him go now she had him in her clutches again, she wanted to grip on and never let go.

But that is a time for a different story...

Her hands went to her hair, messing it around and she gasped as he nipped playfully on her sensitive mounds giving him a cheeky smile as she started to bounce on him, the sweet, primarily lusty sound of flesh meeting with flesh was heard as they both seemed to want to find their own pleasures. She was loving his warm hands on her ass the way he nipped at them playfully making Seiya give A whining sound as she reached closer to that sweet spot.

Suddenly she rolled over, using her body weight to roll Chiba on top of her, she was close and thought he might like to be on top this time. Her hands found their way to his hair which she used to pull his head to her so she could kiss him again, the sweet taste of his lips was an entirely addictive taste and suddenly she cried out Chiba's name as her back arched off off the bed as a mind blowing orgasm finally surged through her, making every single part of her body feel alive. She writhed under him, her eyes closed in sheer ecstasy. This was different to the one she had before, it wasn't with a stranger anymore

It was with Chiba... Her Chiba, he as all hers to love and hold, and she didn't want to leave him again, ever again, she wouldn't!
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:31 am

The sweet sound of flesh slapping flesh lovingly reached chibas ears and turned him on even further. The way she messed up her hair, the way she moaned And whined when he squeezed her soft subtle butt. She was the sexiest most perfect girl on the planet and no one could replaced his seiya. His lover, everything about the moment was perfect. He was very surprised when she rolled him over, now being ontop having full access to her body. He didn't miss the chance as he pounded her harder,not violent or rough but hard and assertive. Tip if his member brushing against some resistance. His hand sliding up her stomach to mess around with her tits again when the next thing he knew she had grabbed his hair. Pulling his down into one of the most passionate kisses he'd ever had.

Then as she moaned him name int his lips, ached her back and wriggled in her orgasm it put him over the edge. Pussy clamping down of his cock as he came, sending three jets of semen inside her and straight to her waiting womb. It was his turn to groan her name and he locked himself inside her until he calmed down, laying on her peacefully. Pulling out with a sexy sound and seeing his white cum drip out, snuggling down into her breaths on her chest. They were like pillows and were so comfy. Tongue flicked out to give a nipple a playful lick before he turned his head to look into her bright blue eyes.

"I love you" he said softly probably not needing to say more as he savoured the moment with her for a while longer, looking over to her pile of ruined clothes. That lead him over to her own wounds and fresh scars, marks "im sorry, so sorry..it was my fault. All of this, you getting hurt again" his hand trailed over he ear "but I'll get you away, safe with me and I won't leave" he said to her, the market tomorrow would attend to the need for clothes and supples.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Seiya smiled as he snuggled into her, and unintentionally started purring, blushing softly. Hearing him say I love you was so sweet and made her feel all warm, he was the only one who said that, and she knew he meant it. Her nipple grew hard again as he licked it playfully and rested her head on his.

She frowned, her tail lightly caressing his jaw when he blamed himself for her scars and narrowed her eyes, taking his chin in her hand and tilting it up to meet her eyes. "No, this isn't your fault, Don't Blame yourself, It was my own stupid fault for these marks... They won't go away and will forever be my own reminder of how stupid I was" Her Voice was very serious and she kissed his forehead gently, she refused to let him take the blame for something he couldn't have stopped if he tried. Her eyes drew over to the ruined clothes and she blinked "now, theres the issue of our clothes... I don't mind going naked around your house, but not outside with all those hornbag men looking" she grinned and winked, nuzzling agaisnt him. "I'll never leave you Chiba, ever again..."
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:16 pm

"I'm still sorry I'll never leave you too, ever. But naked around my house mmm I could get used to that" Chiba replied in a hushed sexy voice as much as he could, with a wink of course. "However outside yeah, clothes would be good. You'll have to wear mine for now and get your own at the market" he smiled and kissed his living seiya.

"Come on lets get you some new clothes, i need stuff for the journey tomorrow anyway" Chiba smiled and soon they were with through the open market on a lovely day. He looked over at seiya in the clothes shed borrowed from him and down to their conjoined hands. It felt good to be a couple,together again. doing normal things. Their was something about her in his over sized T-shirt, edge coming down to hide her ruined bikini bottoms that hung on her subtle hips. long luscious legs bare going down the the sandals she was wearing, she was just absolutely stunning. Atleast to him she was. It was an arousing feeling that just remove that shirt and she would be half naked having destroyed her bra tearing it off last night. he looked back around someone almost bumping into him bringing Chiba back to the present. They were here to get food for the journey and mainly clothes for her, she couldnt walk around like that. Besides he'd give her anything she wanted or has never had. Being dressed like she was before wold only remind her of slavery, she was a wonderful person. Seiya should feel that way.

Their was a number of stalls that mainly sold food produce and wares but their where Vendors that sold clothes. Their was also shops of all kinds round the square and back alleys. From model toy shops to raunchy lingerie ones. "Hey go pick out what you want while I get food Kay, you can change when we get back" he squeezed her hand and kissed her cheek before letting. go of her hand he handed her more than enough money to pay for whatever she wanted. While he went in search of supplies, but he kept an eye on her none the less. Even though it was public, slavers could still go after her and he wouldn't let her slip from his grasp again. Never. Moving around he picked out things that wouldn't go off, two canteens and one pack to but everything in. A long and dangerous journey but he hasn't said that.

Looking around after getting what he wanted he saw seiya and went back over to her. A merchant selling his wares catching Chiba on the way. "Sir sir I have the best pet supplies available" Chiba looked at the bustling man with a confused look. So the man continued in him beaming manner and put an arm around chibas shoulder. "We'll you I noticed you come in with that girl, she a Neko right and well I don't know if you know what I'm about to tell you but." His voice turned a whisper "catnip turns them on badly, in heat and makes them very happy. Like it would a real cat" the man smiled mischievously

Chiba confusion turned to a bit of annoyance but curiosity, he wondered how she would react but he couldn't basically drug her. No he couldn't. "No thanks I Don't need any of that" chiba said sternly with the market trader giving a disappointed look " tough customers see" he relied "so I'll tell you what I'll do, here a bag if catnip free and if you want anymore" the man winked "you know where to come" Chiba then got the had shoved into his hand, looking down putting it in his pocket. Not knowing that the bad had burst as he did.

"Ready seiya-chan" he breathed coming up behind her wonder what shed got from the market and all. But didn't pry she'd show him. "I got what we need for our journey and tomorrow looks like it'll be as good as today. " smiling he was ready when she was.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am

She winked back at his try t a sexy voice and stood, basically ripping the sheets from her body as she stood and faced him a hand on her hip. Her tail swayed idly behind her and she gave him a cheeky grin before striding over, making sure to flaunt her hips as she bent down to go through his draws, eventually settling on an oversized T-shirt that came down to her lower thighs and a pair of sandals and turned to face him. Her ripped clothes were hidden and she actually looked rather cute in her boyfriends clothes. Not that she would ever admit to being called cute, except maybeeeee Chiba could get away with it. "I dunno, I kinda like wearing your clothes" she teased with a small laugh and kissed him back before they departed for the market. She felt bad about having to use his money but she was pretty sure she could make it up to him.

The neko's ears flattened agaisnt her head and she held his hand tighter, to reassure herself. She was no longer a slave, she was a loving girlfriend and no longer had to keep an eye or an ear out for slavers or someone trying to kidnap her. But old habits die hard I guess, she couldn't help but stay alert her eyes scanning everywhere and her body was slightly tense, reminding herself she was with Chiba now helped her stay calm though and she sighed loosening her grip a bit. So this was what it felt like to be a normal person, huh strange. It was a feeling she would have to get used too. But it didn't help that some people openly stared at her, she didn't exactly hate what she was, she loved being different, but not everybody saw it that way. The only words she got were 'freak of nature' 'Bestiality' and 'Slave.'

As someone bumped into Chiba she was shaken from her thought and blinked, her golden orbs coming to rest on the man she loved… Now that she remembered and her eyes fell on the pouch he handed her, with more then enough money. She lingered for a moment after he let her go shopping but then nodded forcing a smile and turned, hurrying to a random clothes store.

She almost gasped out loud at all the different racks of clothing, she had never actually bought anything in her life, this was almost overwhelming, luckily she had seen people use money enough to figure out how to use that. Blushing at her ignorance and scowled and went to a rack that sold Bikini's. It was the only thing she used to wear, the only thing she knew really. Knowing it was almost winter she must have looked pretty strange, maybe that was why a shop assistant came over to help her.

Seiya couldn't help but narrow her eyes at the lady until she sensed no air of malice about her and sighed, eyeing her curiously now.

"Um Miss Neko girl? You look a little confused, perhaps I could help… Maybe?" This woman seemed almost intimidated around her, like she was really shy, or maybe Seiya just looked that hostile. realizing that some people could be trusted she relaxed and forced an easy smile onto her lips, giving a look of complete confinement. "Yeah, well I have money, I've just never really been shopping before, I need some clothes. I don't really have anything except this" Seiya replied gesturing down to herself and the sales lady grinned and Swept Seiya away to discover the dynamics of shopping.

~~~~~~~~~

Seiya actually giggled as she swept from shop to shop, she had long since ditched the girl, thankful for her help and all but now that she had figured it out she felt better on her own. And now she had figured this whole shopping thing out it actually made her seem more normal. The only thing that pissed her off and bugged her was the fact the woman kept trying to cover her ears with hats. SHe had bought a dark blue beret and basically had it forced on her head just to get the woman to stop getting her to try on hats. Now she was alone she pulled it off and shoved it hastily in one of the many bags she carried.

The neko had been to many stores and she had one more to go to, someone had explained it to her and she blushed, embarrassed to be walking into a store full of sexy outfits and the like but at the same time she actually wanted to surprise Chiba. She did 'owe' him for spending most of his money. She picked out a few outfits she liked and hoped Chiba would like and handed over the cash leaving with her items, hidden in a plain black shopping bag that hid the contents and any air of Naughty items or clothing.

Deciding she had more then enough clothes she looked up at Chiba hugging her waist from behind then coming to stand beside him holding up an armful of unmarked bags, some had store brands but others were plain colors. "I… may have gone a little overboard, Sorry, the sales woman was really persistent" she bit down a laugh at the giros boisterous attitude and grinned. "You got everything you need Chiba?" she asked looking quizzically at his bag and smiling before she smelt something odd.

It was a faintly familiar smell yet at the same time it was strange. It was a smell AND a feeling at the same time. her senses were more attuned then a human so Chiba wouldn't have noticed the bag bursting but Seiya had. A feeling of arousal hit her as she sniffed the air a bit but she couldn't exactly mark where the scent was coming from. It was as if all her senses were going into hyperdrive!

Clenching her thighs together a bit she smiled like nothing was wrong although something was. She looked at Chiba and the feeling of lust hit stronger throughout her almost making her breathing shaky and she couldn't help but grin then giggle a bit. Huh? She was still feeling a quiver down in her lower abdomen but she felt oddly happy as well, what the hell was going on? She didn't really care, she was happy and a light purr swelled from her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:29 am

Chiba didn't even notice the change in her mood and the way she covered it up so he didn't change or even ask. He just hugged her tightly trying not to bump into her bags but in doing so rubbed against her. His body and clothes ribbing against hers, he could hear the light purr coming from her chest and assumed she was happy. He was disappointed about pulling away, missing those perky breasts pressed against his chest. Her nipples were hard and body hot which was odd?

He smiled and looked at all her shopping "it's okay don't worry about going a little overboard, I wouldn't have spent the money anyway. Now at least I get to spent it on you" Chiba chucked "and second I can have you carrying it all" he took the bags off her and almost was thrown off balance by the weight it was more than it looked. Like hell was he gonna carry all of this, putting them on the floor he tried to have a peek into one. Not getting a good look about from they were just clothes as he opened a scroll. Making a few hand signs and with a poof it was all gone and a new symbol on the scroll.

"Back to the apartment" he said to her and put his arm around her, hand resting a little pervy on her butt before moving up to her lower back. He simply enjoyed the walk back with her not wanting to ask anything that would ruin the moment or time they spent together. Getting back into the apartment he did the opposite, getting all her bags out the scroll as he put them in. He sighed looking over them again but decided to ask instead "Seiya-chan what have you got in all these bags?" Then he thought " And if your hungry you can help yourself to anything you want" he smiled happier than he'd deep in 6 months, he was finally with her again. Finally, now they could be lovers, boyfriend and girlfriend. A couple.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:26 am

As they arrived home the feeling of lust was almost overwhelming, what was happening to her? She had never experienced Catnip before so all this was new to her. She had to resist jumping his bones as soon as they arrived home and the door was locked, leaving the two lovers alone for a while. "Chiba darling" She purred coming up to him and trailing her fingers along his cheek, in a simple caress "how about I show you some of the things I bought... Food can wait for a bit" Her voice was like honey, so sweet, so inviting and she told him to wait there and she would call him soon, it was a surprise after all. And she made her way into the bedroom where she placed the bags on the bed with a bit of effort.

She frantically worked at unloading only the 'naughty' outfits, leaving the normal ones in the bag. There was a few outfits placed on the bed, a nurse outfit, a police girl, a skimpy pirate costume. Also a burlesque woman. Also on the end she had playfully chosen something which cost a fair bit of money, it was a pair of neko ears and a tail that when attached, sensors touch the skin and they react to your brain waves, thus making them almost like real neko traits (Neko ears like this do exist, I was gonna buy some last year at manifest XD But they cost $200 -_-)

"Chiba" She called and walked back out, grabbing his arm to drag him in and blushed lightly showing him the skimpy outfits "I thought we could have some fun" She giggled and winked in a playful fashion.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Chiba shivered when she called him name in such a cute and deductive fashion followed caress of his cheek. He wanted to go with her straight away "I'd love to see my love" but he had to wait and as she went into the one Bed room and closed the door he wondered what she was doing. He shuffled around impatiently, wanting to go in stairs away, her voice already giving him a semi. He dint have to wait long as she came out once again saying his name in that cute way before pulling him in.

As he looked down on the bed, his semi turned into a ranging hard on, lust rushing through his veins making him horny. They're we're some very raunchy and naughty outfits on the bed made for roleplay. All the dirty ideas, oh they were going to have fun alright. That blush...god she was perfect. Taking her cheeks lightly he leaned down pulling her into a kiss, licking at her lips before pulling away. "I like your idea of fun" it was his turn to flush red as his soft voice whispered to her "I think the nurses outfit would look good on you Seiya" Chiba now didn't know what to do, looking as she dressed would ruin the surpirse but he didn't want to leave and then their was the cat ears and tail..we're they for him? They had to be.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Nodding she purred in approval as she caught a glimpse of a very familiar bulge in her lovers pants, she took that as a good sign of course and grabbed the other outfits shoving them into a bag and taking the nurses outfit walking to the adjoining bathroom, whispering something about wanting to get into character as she left, taking a bag with her as well as she shut the door with a neat click. As she got changed she talked through the door in a seductive voice, well as much as she could manage, which surprisingly she was actually quite good at, she could put on the seduction when called for, it did help when she needed to get something. "Darling, would you mind putting on the ears and tail, theres a sticky pad on the ears which attaches to the back of your neck, the tail adheres to your tailbone, so the lady said."

It took a few minutes until she opened the door, leaning on the doorframe in a very sexy way. The white dress had two red stripes, one along each side and barely covered her shapely thighs. Fishnet stockings covered her tanned legs and she wore white six inch heels she somehow managed to walk in without stumbling, maybe her catlike grace had something to do with it. Seiya also had a little nurses headpiece and a stethoscope draped in a doctorly fashion around her neck. Her ears twitched and her tail swayed lazily behind her then in a second though she ran it along her leg in a sexy fashion. She winked at him and strolled up to him eying up his new appendages in an approving fashion. Standing in front of him she put a hand on her hip as her eyes seemed to lazily gaze over her lover in a slow, teasing fashion, as though he was already naked under his gaze.

"Mister Chiba, I believe you have a checkup in order" She started and placed the back of her hand on his cheek, gently stroking it "well your temperature seems a bit high Mister Chiba" She let her gaze drop down ever so slowly and tsked under her breath as she saw his bulge "It also seems you have a bit of abnormal swelling" Her voice was oh so seductive as she ran a hand down his chest "Well it seems like I may have a cure for your ailment" she said in a teasing fashion, shooting him a wink as she lowered to her knees and slowly unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down with his briefs and taking his member in her soft, warm hand. She tsked again her voice turning playful "Well it seems your swelling also has a temperature as well, I may have to run some 'tests'" She let her hand run along his throbbing manhood and took his balls in her hand, leaning forward and gently blowing on his tip, poking her tongue out to give it a quick lick.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:21 am

Getting into character? What does that mean Chiba thought to himself for a moment before trying not to smirk. She...she couldn't mean they were actually gonna roleplay. Could she? He didn't mind just that he handnt expected it from her, he liked it and this side of his lovely Seiya. When she called him in such a sexy, seductive voice. He had no choice but to okay her, how could he not. He had almost forgotten about the ears and tail, looking down he eyed then suspiciously wondering if that's what turned her on. The prospect of a Neko Chiba. Peeling off the plastic on the ear pads he slowly slipped the ears on so they were comfortable and pushed the pads on. He got a slight jolt, a static shock and that was it. He reached up to feel them and they reacted to meet it like a cat, wow. He did the say with the tail however that just instantly wrapped around him like a belt.

He looked up as the door opened and Seiya slapped into the door way, chibas eyes widened at the sight mouth almost dropping open. She was left against it in the most provocative manner possible, sexy white heels making her his height with fishnets running up those long exotic legs and up to her luscious hips. Continuing up fitting her figure perfectly, if not skin tight. He couldn't tell of she was wearing a bra nor panties. All the show, teasing; tail stroking her own leg, the wink, hand on her hip and those eyes. God they looked at like a predator toying with its prey but with a sexy malice. Chiba got so hard it hurt, his big cock being constrained into his trousers.

Then when she stop, she was 'in character' if he could've got any harder he would've. He shivered as she ran her hand down his chest. He looked at her voice filled with passionate "I..hope nurse Seiya can cure me, she's a good nurse" Chiba played along strangely liking it. When she slowly went down on her knees he stared down her cleavage and tried to get a look as her skirt keeled up but not enough to see anything. When she got his pants down he kicked them off and away, groaning at her gentle soft hand. As it wrapped around the shaft of his cock as she continued her 'exam'.

"Nurse Seiya can do all the tests she wants on me" he exclaimed as she slowly began to rub him, taking his loose and large hanging balls with the other.
"I think...I think theirs something wrong with my testicles aswell, please nurse Seiya perform some tests on them too" he begged as she gave the tip a loving lick. If someone was watching that the Neko ears of his head twitched in anticipation while his tail had unwrapped itself and now was curling and uncurling in happyness and pleasure behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:38 pm

She was braless and panty-less, those being discarded in the other room. Carelessly flung on the bed. The scent of the unknown smell was almost overwhelming her now and she had to admit, she couldn't wait for the throbbing manhood she barely held in her hand to be buried deep inside her. Her nipples strained agaisnt the white, silky material and she looked up at him, batting her long eyelashes "My Chiba-sama, Erratic behaviour too" she teased firming up her grip on his man hood, beginning to jerk him off somewhat. "I think I have a healthy way devised to help you control your emotions... Or not" she added darkly, her voice primarily predatory. In a very erotic way of course.

Her tongue flicked out as her mouth captured the head of his raging manhood and her tongue danced around the very sensitive nerve endings as she fondled his balls in one hand and pulled on his member with the other. She was purring by now, knowing she was making herself wet with all this dirty talk, not to mention the roleplay. In a different perspective she thought she would actually make a good Nurse.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Chiba groaned heavily as she began to lightly jerk him and then with such a sexy voice talked seductivly and dirty to Him. "Nurse seiya your method isn't working, I won't be able to control my emotions or bodily functions for much longer" god when she started to lick his head, jerk and fondle his balls all in one he couldn't help Cumming straight away. All the teasing and pleasure combine as his cock pulsed and came on her face and in her mouth. He hoped she wouldn't stop just because if that, reaching down to return the favour her felt up her hard nipples through the fabric. Placing it between his finger and running her fact nipples and then going to fondle her full breast "I think I've passed in the infection tommy nurse, I'm so so sorry but you'll need to be treated too" he tried to talk back like she did to him
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Suddenly it all seemed to much for her Chiba as he released his seed over her face. Blinking for a moment she stayed in character, not breaking her stride. Licking her lips the neko brushed her finger over the white seed on her face and licked it off her finger, looking up at him the whole time. Swallowing she fluttered her eyelashes then about to say something in a nursey manner before his hands went down to explore her erect nipples then her breasts.

A soft sigh and a slight moan could be heard from the neko and her tail stiffened slightly. Ears twitching in pleasure. having her breasts played with had never felt so good for some reason, which if she had thought about it would have made her suspicious but for now she was enjoying it too much to care.

Suddenly her lovers voice sounded in her ears, she loved how he was playing along and to be honest she was having a lot of fun with this whole roleplay thing. The way he was talking to, his voice was just so sexy, so, manly with the obvious hint of lust. "W-what treatment would you recommend, I think your illness is having some effect on me" She hinted with a wink, exhaling shallowly as she stood, his hands never leaving her sensitive, wanting mounds.

Before he could respond her lips had captured his again, and she tried to explain through her lips just how much she wanted him, no, needed him right now. She was basically dripping with lust, but she wanted to keep this roleplay thing going a bit longer, she was enjoying it, almost as much as she would enjoy him buried balls deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 am

Chiba watched happily and was suddenly incredibly turned on again, no sooner had she raised her cum covered finger to her lips and lapped it up. Had he grown hard again. just from that, plus her light moaned as he played with her breasts, the lovely things almost begged to be touched. As did almost every part of her perfect luscious body, how he wanted to ravish her. But he’d tease her first . Before knowing it he was kissing deeply into her lips, slipping his tongue inside past her teeth. Open for him, he played with her tongue for a bit giving it a slight wrestle like two snakes. He eventually explored the rest before pulling away.

“I’m going to have to examine your body harshly before I apply an injection for my lovely nurse” Chiba breathed into his lover furry ear before lightly licking around it. Pulling her in so that her legs wrapped around his pelvis and so she was sitting in his lap. Her skirt had hiked up just that little bit so his hard member rubbed against her now exposed lower lips. Not penetrating but even so he could feel her wet juices and hotness. “nurses lower parts are hot and wet, that’s bad” he started his diagnosis teasing.

Chiba’s hands went back up to her breasts, reaching in under the fabric once more but this time pulling each mound out exposing them. He fondled and groped them to his hearts content rubbing around her nipples before leaning down and taking one into his mouth. He licked and sucked on her tit before giving a playful nip with his teeth, pulling away

Hands slipping down further to hike up her skirt up, exposing her lovely ass. Tight fabric slipping up, letting it loose with a slight bounce and jiggle. He gripped her butt tight in his fingers, so firm and juicy he thought . He played with her rear cheeks for a moment. Kneading them before pulling them apart slightly “well I can inject you in your hot needy pussy orrr” he glanced a finger up rubbing over her but hole lightly to give the hint “I could give my nurse a rectal injection” he said in a hot voice. It was more of the role play situation, he didn’t expected her to say she wanted it their.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:28 am

No sooner had their mouths parted then he pulled her in again, wrapping her legs around his waist and she gave a teasing wiggle, their waists meshed together, he was hard again and she was glad, she wanted to have a lot more fun with her lover before this night was through. He was easily holding her weight and he sat on their bed, still holding her. She was she horny right now and pouted as he didn't enter her just yet.

"Mister Chiba, I believe you know why I'm so wet" She retorted very playfully to his remark but he ignored it, pulling her breasts out of her compressing top and wrapped his mouth around them, giving each equal attention and she happily moaned, grabbing his hair and pressing her breasts to his face, loving the attention they were receiving. His hands found their way to her toned ass fondling slightly and she couldn't help but let a light blush slip to her cheeks. Seiya's tail caressed his hand and her ears perked up in excitement. She all but agreed to him injecting his 'cure' into her pussy but then he continued as she idly played with his furry attachments. Stiffening as his finger rubbed over her asshole she began to realize where this was heading and her cheeks heated up again as a very visible blush spread across them.

As he continued to speak she was right, he wanted to take her ass cherry, she had never been done their before, never even really thought about it. She bit her lower lip and put a finger on his chin after a bit of thought, tilting his head up to look at her. She realized that he could still have her in a way no man had had her yet, she could give him something of hers to keep. Looking into his eyes she smiled, she knew it would hurt, but she was actually happy realizing that he wanted too do this and she could give her lover something personal that no one else would have.

The roleplay was all but forgotten for the moment and she gave a nod "I can actually give you this knowing no one else has done this to me..." She hesitated for a moment, worry etched onto her face slightly "But please be gentle Chiba" her voice was a whisper now, she loved this man and could think of no better way then to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Chiba smiled with slight confusion after he said those words and she look at him, looking back unit her own eyes. her Soft hand on his chin as she was actually considering it! His eyes widened slight in surprise as she said yes, immediately he replied. Role play forgotten about completely "but seiya that would realy hurt..." The look in her eyes "you..." That look of wanting to do something and happiness. She realy wanted this, to do it for him. god he loved her!

"I will, I love you" he whispered back and well he didn't want her in pain ever so he'd be as gentle as he could be, not moving from her he pull his side draw open and pulled out some of his lube. He reddened a bit as he turned back to her "got to prepare you a bit...." He went redder. mainly hip moving making his still solid member sliding teasingly over her front entrance. Hands sliding back down to her ass in this perfect position, applying some to the end of his finger before hesitating. His finger slowly and lightly touched her asshole, putting on cold lube. Pushing lightly he felt the tension in the tight muscles and rubbed ontop and around it. While he was doing this his free hand put the liquid down and gently caressed the base of her tail. Trying to make sure she was nice and relaxed as possible

Chiba kept gently rubbing and pushing on the hole, moving the finger around in circular motions before stopping and finally applying more lube to the whole of his middle finger. He did the same for a second before pushing in gently as he could. Still muscle putting up resistance and not letting him in just before his finger 'popped' her anal cherry and slide nice up to the first joint of his finger, he let her adjust and then slowly but surely he began to slide his whole finger inside her. Again leering it rest and feeling the tight ring around it he began wiggle his finger slight, sliding backwards almost pulling out before pushing back in. Fingering her ass gently.

he smiled back at her, pulling his finger out of her when she was ready and feeling sorry that he hadn't given any other place some attention he planted soft kisses on her should drifting up to her neck where he gave her a slight nip. Finally he leaned in for a kiss, biting her lip gently as he pulled away."Your in control babe, whenever your ready and at your pace"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Her cheeks reddened as she saw him reach into his draw and pull out lube, but his blush was cuter! Just how he seemed so shy about everything, even sex. A purr started in her and she ran her hand along his heated cheeks smiling, her blush almost matching his. And as he told her he loved her, his voice, his tone, everything about him meant it too, she really loved this man and he loved her just as much, her tail stilled behind her yet her ears perked up as he mentioned preparing her and he shifted, she didn't know exactly what she was expecting but he was being gentle she could tell as he lubed up his finger and as he touched the cool gel to her asshole she clenched a little, but it warmed up quickly.

The neko was nervous but happy to be doing something for Chiba, something special, as he rubbed her tail she let out an involuntary purr, having her neko bits stroked was loverly, and he knew it, he was trying to pleasure her and get her used to his probing finger; it felt very strange having something touch her ass but she took a breath and tried to stay relaxed, the more calm and relaxed she was the less pain she hoped their would be.

Letting out a surprised breath as his finger suddenly broke the surface, effectively 'popping' her anal cherry. Seiya was glad he was taking it slow, letting her adjust, grateful even and she kept breathing, smiling at Chiba to try and let him know it was okay as he gently fingered her ass, it didn't hurt to much at the moment and she adjusted quickly. Kissing him on the lips as he continued then his finger retreated and he started paying special attention to her neck and her shoulders, kissing and nipping softly yet playfully. She giggled and trailed her hands down his firm chest, it was toned from years of combat and slightly tanned, she loved his body, like it was built just for her, he was his, all his to do with as she wanted, and she loved it.

She returned the kiss with fever and moaned softly as he bit her lip, he just found one of her turn on spots, having her lip bit gently was defenently one. He spoke again, his voice soft yet eager, and him calling her babe, it made her feel good, like he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Seiya nodded her ears twitched and exhaled before maneuvering herself over his member and her hand reached down to position his member over her ass. Pressing herself down onto him she gasped softly as she felt the tip of his head puncture her. He was bigger then she ever thought, and she felt like a virgin all over again. It was painful even with all his 'preparation' but she stilled for a moment or two letting herself adjust. Her hand drifted back up to his stomach and she pressed another loving kiss to Chiba "Okay, i'm ready Babe, go easy" She offered another loving smile before sitting down more over his cock letting more of herself adjust to him.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Chiba loved her very much and so was very gentle in everything he did with her body, especially this intimate moment. As seiya positioned herself over him and moved his still rock solid member to line up with her hole. Taking her hands and putting them around his back and placing his own hand in her hips, to completely support her if need be. Then she lowered herself fully, tip of his dick meeting the tight ring for a second before he punched through and head slipped inside. It felt amazing, she was so tight it was unbelievable and warm to. Before long all of the head was inside, he stopped and held her every few seconds as she slipped down his long shaft. Letting her adjust, he knew she was in pain so he went ever more careful. Yet he was in bliss, it was like someone had a ring clamped down around his cock with tighter glove behind it. Fitting him perfectly. When she spoke it was both pain, pleasure and happiness inner voice.

"I will my love, don't worry" Chiba smiled warmly in response, holding her hip firmly as he lowered her down even further. He stopped and held her each time she quivered, gasped or showed pain. She was more than three quarters down his shaft and he leaned forward. Pushing her down the final few inches until he hilted her fully. All eight inches of himself buried all the way inside her. At the same moment he leaned forward and kissed her. Biting her lip, her turn on spot to at least try and distract her from it. Chiba kept on kissing for a while feeling her curvaceous ass against his balls. Man this was too much,made have to start thrusting soon.

"Seiya" he groaned her name in sheer delight "I'm gonna start moving soon, Kay" he didn't Wait for her response as he gently pulled out slowly. Taking all the care in the world not to be fast or anything. He resisted cumming, the slide of her tight hole almost getting his off straight away. Once he reached the tip he began to push right back in, feeling the claws at his back unsheath and glide across a portion of his back. Whether from pain or pleasure, he bore it. Taking the deep red marks lovingly as he went balls deep in her again. He slowly built up Rythem and began to slow fuck her.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 pm

She was grateful that he was being gentle with her and waited for her to adjust before he continued, taking this one step at a time. Soon he began to thrust, slowly so she could get used to it and she groaned softly her claws sticking out to drag them across his back, creating thin trains of blood. he didn't seem to mind though and as he bit her lip she let out a soft moan. The pain was fading fast now and his face was a mixture of bliss and lust, closing her eyes the neko felt him thrusting and smiled softly through her lashes.

She felt him tense up, about to release his seed then smirked and sat up giving him a playful wink "How about Kitty style my Love" to which she got down on the bed on all fours, wiggling her ass at him suggestively, she was being teasing now, knowing he was so close to cumming and she expected him to basically 'dive right in'. She waited until he was buried inside her again before she reached a hand between her legs and started rubbing at the sensitive nub, she could make this twice as good for her and she would never tell Chiba but some of her old masters had been very turned on watching her pleasure herself. Small moans and pants started coming from Seiya and her tail coiled and uncoiled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:35 am

Chiba loved her, her body and everything else. She was perfect and she was his, willing to do something painful in hope of pleasuring each other. doing something for him that hed remember. And he would, the sweet tightness of her ass clamped around his dick as he thrust, he would cum very soon. He shuddered in pleasure as he felt her claws unsheath on his back, jerking his hips forward in a fast thrust as he groaned out. Feeling her claws glide lovingly across his back not knowing that she had sliced his skin and the trails of blood went down his back slightly. All he was oblivious to as he got closer and closer to releasing himself and then he was about to when she pulled off him.

He looked surprise for a second as she went away into the bed, but what she said and how she postings herself almost made him cum right their. Head turned back to face him while on all fours, ass in the air ready to be taken "your such a sexy minx , I love you" he exclaimed as he took her, spearing her ass from tip to hilt in one single thrust, taking her butt cheeks and thrusting away. seeing her hand reach back and pleasure herself made him even Hornier. That sweet moan of hers, he bet he could make it louder. He was so close to cumming but he held off. Slowing down his pace and pulling out almost his whole length before going back in. Leaning over her hands changing places, one to her breast where he played with her nipple, gripping and pulling on it lightly. While the other scraped down her back returning the favour, skin turning red where his nails raked.

"Let's cum together my love" he exclaimed as he could hold it no longer, biting down on her neck as he came. Shooting his sperm inside her anal cavity and her lower bowls. Large load almost leaking out of the sides, after this immense climax and holding her wriggling form as she finished her organs. he relaxed pulling them both on theirs sides, arms going around her. Spooning her with his cock still inside her ass. "That was amazing seiya-chan" he breathed into her ear sexily. If she wanted to keep going, he would be happy too.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 pm

She was loving everything he was doing, from calling her a sexy minx, to the way his fingers tweaked her nipple making her cries turn louder as the hand pleasuring herself rubbed faster at her sensitive bud. He slowed slightly but she groaned as his nails scrape down her back, payback, she loved it all!

She was close now, the way she was tensing up and as he said the 'magic' words she exploded, biting her lower lip and her yes closed tightly. The neko's ears perked up as he bit her neck and her back arched, claws gripping the sheets as she called her lovers name in ecstasy.

Her breath came in shallow pants as they lay on their sides and she grabbed his arm, pulling it closer around her. She noted his cock was still inside her but she didn't mind, her eyes opened dozily and she looked back into the face of Chiba, giving an exhausted smile "Agreed" she breathed out a purr starting in her chest. "I love you so much Chiba, don't go anywhere" she muttered sweetly under her breath, content to just lie here forever with her lover, her fighter.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 am

The way his hand was placed over her chest, he knew just how hard she panted for air. He himself was the same despite being very for warrior he was sweating and breathing hard. She looked so dozed, sleepy and beautiful at the same time as she confessed her love for him again. Her voice as sweet as any wine or honey. "I won't go anywhere my love, I'll never leave your side" he replied in a hush low tone.

Aware that he was still inside her and before it became too uncomfortable for them both he pulled out of her rear. His member now resting between her butt cheeks happily. He nuzzled into her some more, bodies flush against one another. Her back against his chest. Chiba could feel some of the scars from her slavery, it would never happen again and he would do his best to make sure she forgot her torment with love. He slowly placed a kiss on her should, then another slight along and then onto the back of her neck softly and Down the other side.

Stopping only to move his hand over and gently caress her neko ears, stroking and rubbing them nicely. Her reactions were always so lovely to see or hear. He had totally forgot about his own neko appendages.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Seiya smiled lazily as he placed soft kisses along her neck and back and snuggled into him. it was a wonderful feeling to just cuddle lazily and fully naked after a night of wild sex. Her ass was sore but she ignored it for the time being. The neko didn't want to move and interrupt this loverly moment and so she didn't, but as he stroked her ears a purr started in her chest, escaping up her throat and she yawned, exhausted already.

Looking back at her lover she laughed softly and reached up to lightly flick one of his neko ears "I quite like you being a neko, you look so cute with them" she teased and a bubbly giggle followed. Placing her head back down on the pillow, her eyes slowly closed as he continued to pet and stroke her ears and shortly her breathing deepened, giving her away as to have dozed off in his arms, even though she was asleep she still instinctively pulled Chiba's arm tighter around her.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:49 pm

He loved her purring that escaped her soft lips and the war ness of her body that close to him, the closest they could be. That laugh too, to see her so happy even with the silly ears on his head "is you say so my love" Chiba responded to the cuteness remark. He breathed deep and just listened to her breath and when he placed his ear onto her body, her heartbeat. The lovely drum beat, slow and rhythmic.

"So seiya chan, you would prefer a neko boyfriend. Would it have been better if I were a neko with you?" Chiba asked softly, then at the no response and the deeper breathing. He relised she had fallen asleep, he was pleasantly surprised. He leaned over her and kissed her forehead "never mind, sleep my love" she instictivly held onto him tighter. He didn't move, struggling in behind her and falling asleep. Having lovely dreams of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private   A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? (Cookie and Sharky) M... Private
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next