Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The seach for naka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The seach for naka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seach for naka   The seach for naka - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 am

Ooc: me: naaah, I always had a cannabalism-fetish even before I started reading Naruto. Heck, all my fetishes came before Naruto.
Asmo: I don't ALWAYS eat them.

Ic: Aiden closed his eyes shut and doubled over, going on his hands and knees. He winced, gritting his teeth. Naka was being tortured... She was crying out his name through mouthfuls of blood... She was getting more pain than he would ever give her... Aiden choked back tears, and kept up with the Genjutsu, hoping it would end. He wanted to die - just die...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The seach for naka   The seach for naka - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 am

occ:
me:cool n.n you know its weird we never really roleplayed togeder befor thisxD
Miru:im happy it never happend in the past =.=

Miru picked naka up and watched him, for a moment she wanted to end it, to put him out of the jutsu and save this young girl. But being a uchiha she didnt cared much for others so she simply went throught the trees
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The seach for naka   The seach for naka - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 am

Ooc: me: I know, we should rp more Razz
Asmo: ...she might make crack pairings...

Ic: Aiden twitched under the moonlight, losing his sanity with each image. Naka, in the real world, however, was sleeping as Miru carried her. She looked as harmless and unknowing as a new-born kitten. She rubbed her cheek on Miru's shoulder and let a small sigh come from her mouth. Naka was dreaming of... Aiden, of course.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The seach for naka   The seach for naka - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:52 am

Me: aww kawaiixD thats so cute with naka dreamingxD just like you dream of itachi and sasuke miru n.n
Miru: i dont dream of them..i just want my clan restored=.=
Me: yea sure surexD

occ:pls make the next topic in forest of deathx.x

Miru watched aiden roll around on the grass and placed her hand on his head, the restless imagings disappeard with the images of him and naka getting away, he would still be sleeping serval hours from now but insteed of nightmare, he would hvae wonderfull dreams

She gently placed naka on the back, she then drew her katanae and sprung over the knoha gate wall to hunt down 6 rouge nins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The seach for naka   The seach for naka - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The seach for naka
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2