Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Amaya would take a calming exhale before drawing one of her two swords. Unlike the one she tried fighting Kyo with, this one glowed green. She would then get into a stance and wait to see what Akio was planning.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Little did she know before he asked he made a Bone clone so that the blade wouldn't hurt him. His clone was actually the Akio that was fighting Amaya atm.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Amaya would soon rush at him swinging her sword at a wide angle. She'd figure he'd probably dodge so she set up for his counterattack by preemptively swinging for his gloves. However she tried to make sure she wouldn't use the blade of her sword for a defensive measure. If the sword managed to hit, it would bypass his bone meaning that using his bone justu to block her blade would be effectively useless. The downside was this sword was unable to actually damage him physically.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 pm

The clone just allowed it though the blade went completely through the clone showing that it was completely made of bone. Akio would jump out of the tree he was hiding in and aimed to smash his bone right hand boxing glove into the back of her head with a devastating superman punch.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Once Amaya realized Akio's trick she attempted to dodge. She managed to avoid getting hit in the head but her back wasn't as fortunate. The force of the hit caused her to fall smack onto the ground. She would manage to stand back up, and though her body was a bit shaken she showed no change in emotion what so ever staying with her usual neutral frown. She would then quickly stab herself with her sword before yanking it out with ease ready to face him once again.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:49 pm

"I see so your kekkei genkai is to use those swords to your advantage. In other words I just have to finish you in one blow but unfortunately for me using that clone technique is risky it's deplets up to 3 1/2 quarters of my chakra. It would deplet less if I had as much chakra as my father but I am weaker much weaker then my father." Akio said the last sentence was more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:00 pm

"Get stronger than." She would coldly say to him, almost as if in her own weird way she was trying to encourage him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 am

Akio would run and aim a punch his clone would wait to aim another shot wherever she dodged.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:38 am

Amaya wasn't going to dodge, since she would run right back at him planning on taking the punch whilst plunging her sword right in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Akio ran straight into the trap though after the pain started things went downhill quick. Akio would scream and push himself away and fall to the ground passed out. But what was different from a normal pass out from pain was that when Akio fell to the ground motionless he was barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:59 pm

After Akio fell down, Amaya would check for a pulse. Thankfully there was one but his breathing was rather faint. So she decided the best course of action would be to continually stab him in the lung, throat and head to hopefully heal whatever it was that was causing the shallow breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:28 pm

The swords healing chakra was doing nothing his breathing was still just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Puzzled that her healing sword was not well, healing him, Amaya would try CPR. She would start pumping his heart before moving to give him mouth to mouth. Suzuha on the other hand had already left to try and get some help.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Slowly but surely it worked but he still wasn't responding to anything instead he would stay unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Amaya would continue the CPR until Kyo and Suzuha came. "I'll take over." Kyo would say starting to use her medical ninjustu.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Akio was responding well to the treatment and he would wake up after a total of 30 min.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:54 pm

When he woke up he would be back in his apartment. It would just be him and Kyo who had been reading near his bedside as she waited for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:56 pm

"How did I get here and what happened all I remember is intense pain." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 pm

"You used a bone clone which along with sparring caused you heart to overwork itself." Kyo would explain. "I hate to be the barer of bad news but I don't think you should be using your bone justu until you strengthen your heart more."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:08 pm

"What that Bone Jutsu is my clan's legacy I can't stop using it my father could use his immediately and for longer time!" Akio said he couldn't allow it to go down like this.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:13 pm

"Yes but if you don't stop now and strengthen your heart up a bit more, you might not make it next time. You said you wanted to become the leader of your village, and I'm just want to help you live long enough to get there." Kyo would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:16 pm

"Fine but Kyo sensei how should I go about strengthening my heart?" Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

"I'd recommend long jogs whenever you find the time. The longer the better. That and start taking these before you trying bone justu again. It's only for emergencies though so have a good reason prepared if you want a re-fill." Kyo would joke before handing him a packet of pills.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:34 pm

"What are these?" Akio asked taking the packet.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:15 pm

"They're pills" Kyo would tell him. "Now you better get some rest. Tomorrow we're going to do some training rather than a mission."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next